Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games > Silent Hill

Unread 12-12-2004, 06:14 AM   #1
Una
'The Fool' card

Heather Mason's(sh3) Pendant Necklace Help

Does anyone know where to get a little poison necklace like Heather's in Silent Hill 3? I dont need it for cosplaying, I just want to wear it around n' stuff. ^_________^;;
I ask for your help because Ive been wearing a cat bell attatched 30" chain around my neck for the past month. Everyone hates me because of the jingling noise I make every time I move. AND my chain breaks about about 2 times a day on avarage so I have to sit and fix it over and over; it's become my new hobby in between dodgeing glares from the kids sitting around me... The hastle of my bell necklace is almost not worth it if I can get one just like Heather's.. almost...
*:Your mission: Find a sherical locket under 1" in diamater, that opens like a clam(horizonally). Should have some sort of etched design, and a little hook clasp to keep it shut... Aaannd a little red tablet to make me throw-up my evil God baby. Im just kidding about that last part.. no Im not. XD
~Una
PS: I know its alot to ask, but i really love this necklace, I dont have any nice things that i cherish besides my bell necklace and its just getting too beat up... u.u

Last edited by Una : 12-12-2004 at 07:12 AM. Reason: mispelled word
Una is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 07-16-2011, 01:06 AM   #2
HikariTsuki

I can't quite point you to any direct site that sells something like that but perhaps you can make one yourself. I made one and so did this girl: http://eileengalvin.deviantart.com/a...757216&qo=7 6
by using a small (mine was plastic) christmas globe and painting it (I dipped mine in water + paint in a bowl for all-around coverage) then cut it along the middle before putting crafting mold for the latch and then further detailing it with paint.
Or you can just buy the crafting mold (in a professional art store) and try to mold it as the entire necklace and paint it (as a solid ball but it won't open).
If not, antique stores usually have some strange necklaces like these that you can try to find.
Haha I find it ironic how the bell is giving you "death glares" (or the alternate name "evil eye") because in some traditions, red ribbons and bells are supposed to ward off things like that.
HikariTsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-09-2011, 10:33 PM   #3
AnnieHan

I remember it took me forever to find that necklace but couldn't. The oval shaped red decoration is very rare. I've thought of making out of clay but they are not transparent. I thought of commissioning to glass-maker but they said it would cost me $20
AnnieHan is offline   Reply With Quote