Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games > SNK

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 19 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 12-19-2004, 01:45 AM   #46
Michi
I'm genie for your wish
Forum Moderator

GAHHHH no fair. Sexy new Shiki art makes me want to cosplay her again. But I know I'd look awful with her hair, for one, actually. x_x;; Sigh.

Ai has a cute costume! o.o

Mudman is from World Heroes. ^^; Old ADK game. I've never played it though. I don't think I want to. x_X But a few of my SNK artbooks have extra Neo Geo sections that have art from it. XD

Cyan Bloodbane ~ Yeah, but my point is simply that every game on the Neo Geo isn't an SNK game. o_o; That's all. I know how closely related they are and everything. ^_^;

Facebook / Twitter / Website / Tumblr

Next Event: J-Pop Summit Festival in San Francisco, CA (July 19-20)
Michi is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 12-19-2004, 05:40 AM   #47
Jigsaw
Quack! Quack! Quack!

I think it's safe to assume Mudman is a guy. ^_^
Jigsaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-19-2004, 12:13 PM   #48
Alaina Yagami
Goldfish memory

Yeah Ai does have a cute costume. I've already done a fanart of her. If I ever go as her,for the little gadget thingy she wears,I'd use my blue Dreamcast memory card. Sadly I'll have to put my Ash Crimson and Kula costumes aside til A-kon since times running out before Ushicon.
Alaina Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-19-2004, 03:14 PM   #49
Gothic_Catboy
Bring down ze Kitty Bomb

Huh... In the old World Heroes games that I've played on occasion... I could have sworn that I saw a grass bra on him/her whenever s/he lifted up the mask on the rare occasion it happened... Perhaps this is something to study?
Unread 12-19-2004, 11:14 PM   #50
TheLoneWolf
The Beast From The East

First of all, world heroes is craptacularly awesome.
That goes either ways.
As for an intro to anyone new reading the thread, I was most recently cosplaying from SNK at Ohayocon 2k4 with my girlfriend as 2P Vanessa. From KoF, I've also cosplayed K', K'9999, Shingo, Ralf, Shen Woo, and Terry Bogard (Duh. XD) The last three have no pics uploaded in my gallery yet, but I plan on changing that. I've cosplayed Setsuna and Kaede from last Blade, and Galford from SamSho (which I will be wearing at Okayocon 2k5).
Right now, nothing from MI really catches my interest, as with Battle collesium, but I would love to try Duo Lon from KoF 2k3, and finish making Rock Howard from Garou:MoTW.
TheLoneWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2004, 02:19 PM   #51
makio
resident slacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLoneWolf
Right now, nothing from MI really catches my interest, as with Battle collesium, but I would love to try Duo Lon from KoF 2k3, and finish making Rock Howard from Garou:MoTW.
When do you have DuoLon/Rock Howard planned for 2005? A friend of mine is trying to get me to go to AX2005, but chances might be slim since it always seems to fall on July 4th.

Anyway, I just wanted to ask if anyone happened to know what kind of crimson lensed shades that Alba Meira wears in KOF:MI...? I'm not sure if they're truly based upon any particular name brand, but if anyone could point me in the direction of anything resembling it would be nice. Much thanks ahead of time...!
makio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2004, 05:52 PM   #52
cactusmomma
Let's play!

Makio: I've seen many costume components for Alba and K` at Harley Davidson stores. Glasses included.
The thing about glitter is, if you get on you, be prepared to have it on you forever..cause glitter doesn't go away. Glitter is the herpes of craft supplies..like 'Damn, here comes the sun. flare up!' -Dimitri Martin
cactusmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2004, 08:06 PM   #53
makio
resident slacker

Much thanks! There's a store nearby the theme parks here, I'll try there first. Expect progress pics as soon as I can get them...!

"Then what am I supposed to believe in? What am I going to leave behind when I'm through?"
-Raiden, Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty
`````
Unread 12-22-2004, 10:38 PM   #54
cactusmomma
Let's play!

What area do you live in also? Try surf/snowboard shops too?
The thing about glitter is, if you get on you, be prepared to have it on you forever..cause glitter doesn't go away. Glitter is the herpes of craft supplies..like 'Damn, here comes the sun. flare up!' -Dimitri Martin
Unread 12-23-2004, 01:34 AM   #55
Mikei
Grarrr

I've started Lee Pailong. I dunno if I will make the mask or just try to buy one and mod it.
Unread 12-23-2004, 01:51 AM   #56
makio
resident slacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by RenegadePocky
What area do you live in also? Try surf/snowboard shops too?
I'm out of Orlando/Central Florida area... plenty of surf shops around here(let alone 45mins east in Cocoa Beach)to check out if heading there is my best bet. I don't forsee the Alba Meira costume as being too damnably tough in comparison to other SNKers, though I'm not sure about that weird "neck" thing he has... it's like an extended turtleneck or mask that goes to behind the ear level. I may just nix that from the final result though.

"Then what am I supposed to believe in? What am I going to leave behind when I'm through?"
`````
Unread 12-23-2004, 03:56 PM   #57
cactusmomma
Let's play!

Oh! Try Ron Jon's Surf Shop..excellent place

As for the turtlenecky thing, think you could make the extension?
Unread 12-24-2004, 01:02 AM   #58
TheLoneWolf
The Beast From The East

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakioTwist
I'm out of Orlando/Central Florida area... plenty of surf shops around here(let alone 45mins east in Cocoa Beach)to check out if heading there is my best bet. I don't forsee the Alba Meira costume as being too damnably tough in comparison to other SNKers, though I'm not sure about that weird "neck" thing he has... it's like an extended turtleneck or mask that goes to behind the ear level. I may just nix that from the final result though.
Oy, Ken, Looking around for Cyclist Shades:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...5615 490&rd=1
Or Biker's Glasses:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tego ry=50424
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tegory=50 424

I'm fairly certain you should be able to get something around the FL area. My K' Glasses are somewhat smiliar in shape, and I got those at a costume shop.
For Alba, I'd ask you to just try adding a ling of fabric around the top if you're wearing a think turtleneck. If you're buying a spandex top, try getting the tops that come with the facemask. Just cut around the top for your funky ear level stuff. If you were planning K' though, pleeease stay away from Harley and/or biker stores. They kinda...no wait, they really, really suck. XD
TheLoneWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-26-2004, 11:34 PM   #59
makio
resident slacker

Much thanks for the assist...!! I'll probably end up going with the biker shades(it's too bad the first link had shades that were reversed of the colour that Alba wears, LoL), unless I find something local. I figure now's the best time to find them, since it's cold 'n such.

`````
Unread 12-27-2004, 03:22 AM   #60
Skyline Kyo
Elysiam.org

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigsaw

I think it's safe to assume Mudman is a guy. ^_^
Ah good ol' Mudman... him and his stupid dances...

I'm rather suprised there aren't many World Heroes cosplayers. That game had some crazy cool characters. Captain Kid was always cool adn then there's always Rasputin... wait, that guy was too creepy.
Skyline Kyo is offline   Reply With Quote