Go Back   Cosplay.com > Member Forums Entrance > Virginia Cosplay Society

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 73 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 03-16-2005, 06:21 PM   #91
Riji
Everybody Go Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by myaku_
Man, everyone's from Nova here! Where are my Sova people? ;_;

(tenshinoitami1 just saved you all from me writing "YO, SOVA, REPRESENT!")

xMegan
REPRESENT! XD

There's like a billion of us around Cville and Richmond, not to mention quite a few in the Tidewater region (which would be yourselves judging from your profile and making the assumption that Tenshinoitami1 lives near you. ^^)

I think Richmond would end up being a good meeting point for Sova people. Although so would VA Beach, considering there's, well, a beach and more of an excuse to give the parents for a road trip.

Summer beach trip anyone?

Unread 03-16-2005, 08:39 PM   #92
bag0k
Sailor srs >:|

Summer beach trip?! That would be awesome! But... not for me. Alas, I'm too young and license-less to do something like that. 'Twould have to be a whole family thing for me :P
Unread 03-17-2005, 03:31 PM   #93
myaku_
cupcake sprinkle sprinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riji
REPRESENT! XD

There's like a billion of us around Cville and Richmond, not to mention quite a few in the Tidewater region (which would be yourselves judging from your profile and making the assumption that Tenshinoitami1 lives near you. ^^)

I think Richmond would end up being a good meeting point for Sova people. Although so would VA Beach, considering there's, well, a beach and more of an excuse to give the parents for a road trip.

Hahaha, that'd be so sparkly.

xMegan

nekocon 2007:
waki waki pon
p.k. fire!

☆☆☆

myaku_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-17-2005, 05:25 PM   #94
Tsikaro
i can fly if i fall off?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riji
REPRESENT! XD

summer beach trip'd be shazastic
Tsikaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-17-2005, 08:29 PM   #95
ayanamikari
B.B. Gunz

Im from the LBC.....also known as Lynchburg City.
Unread 03-18-2005, 02:29 PM   #96
bigwil
Photo Pirate Yarr!

Beach trippage..I'm down like brown on a clown....+_+

Taking Pitures,check'em out!...wanna shoot,pm here or therehttp://www.facebook.com/TGPhotographyAndArt

Cosplays:Serious Bizness Kabuki,Various civilian Kamen Rider and Sentai and AbareRed(Abarangers/Dino thunder)
Upcomin' projects:
Possibles:
Cons 2014
Katsucon
Rofcon?
Anime Mid Atlantic
Animazement
Otakon
AWA?
A-USA?
Nekocon
bigwil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-18-2005, 04:12 PM   #97
ravenmist
I love lamp.

Wow. I can't believe I never noticed a forum just for VA cosplayers. I live in Va Beach! Have for the last two years, though we may be moving in a few months!!
This is neat. I figured there were a lot of VA cosplayers. It's so neat to see a lot on one forum.
I've only been able to attend one con in VA (Nekocon, last year). Oh wells...I may miss the rest cause of moving, but at least I got one in and it was fun!

OH, almost forgot...HI! I'm Anna, 23, married to my sailor boy. I love anime (duh) and a whole bunch of other fun stuff.
Hope everyone has a great day!!!

2013 Conventions:
Emerald City Comicon
Sakuracon

Elizabeth - Bioshock Infinite, Oswin Oswald - Doctor Who, Twilight Sparkle - MLP: FIM, Arwen - LOTR
ravenmist is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-19-2005, 03:34 PM   #98
UnwantedKikyo
Gekkoh

summer beach trip o.o liz...were going. lol. no matter what...hahah. ^^; I might have my friend ayaka with me...she's visiting me for 2 months from Japan ^.^ but im up for it!!!
-Twilight Sparkle
Come see me at the Head Kandi booth!
UnwantedKikyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-19-2005, 07:58 PM   #99
Star_Angel
That Oboe Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnwantedKikyo
summer beach trip o.o liz...were going. lol. no matter what...hahah. ^^; I might have my friend ayaka with me...she's visiting me for 2 months from Japan ^.^ but im up for it!!!
Im all for a beach trip (well as long as I can get off from work that is) but Yay a bunch of cosplayers walking around the beach area sounds super fun!!
Unread 03-19-2005, 09:23 PM   #100
Riji
Everybody Go Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnwantedKikyo
Rofl, you always have people visiting you. ^^;

Do we want to go to VA Beach or another beach? That way, the VA Beach people can make it seem like a vacation too.

Edit: Maybe we should create a seperate thread for this so we're not spamming this thread. XD

Last edited by Riji : 03-19-2005 at 09:25 PM.
Riji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-21-2005, 09:08 PM   #101
taryn
The Cat's Meow

Hey guys! I live in Richmond part of the time, go to college however in Newport News.
taryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2005, 10:22 AM   #102
LOVEppears
i spit hot fire!

Yorktown, VA! :O
LOVEppears is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2005, 07:50 PM   #103
Valgaav_Xellos
King of Wu!

Happened to come across this post, and figured I'd give a stab at it and introduce myself. ^_^

I'm Elleka Watts and a fellow VA cosplayer (no duh lol) and I'm from Woodbridge Virginia. ^_^

Cosplays... COMING SOON.
Valgaav_Xellos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2005, 12:43 PM   #104
HealerKou
A Leaf on the Wind

OK, I'm gonna jump off the cliff with everyone else and say hi! I didn't know there was a forum just for VA cosplayers, either. Or maybe I did, but thought it was for a college anime club or something. I have no idea.

Anyway, I live in Ashburn (like 10 minutes east of Leesburg, which is a bigger town people may have heard of) and I've lived in this area all my life. ^_^ I go to all the VA cons, pretty much. Katsucon, Nekocon, AMA, and AnimeUSA (which is like 20 minutes from my apartment.)

I've always wanted to have a cosplayer gathering in my neck of the woods, but for those 21+ (Sorry, youngins!) Maybe someday it'll happen.

Even though I've been cosplaying for a long time now (anime cosplay since 1999, officially) I hope I don't ever come off as snobby or "elitist" or anything, because I do like to meet new people with the same interests, and make new friends. I'm a bit shy, but I hope to be able to put myself "out there" and socialize a lot more. ^_^
HealerKou is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-04-2005, 02:03 AM   #105
sorachan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyleet
LOL yes yes it is Elfquest. I've been hooked even longer than I have been hooked on anime, and anime addiction occured when I was 7. Not many people know what it is anymore it seems oh well. Nice to see another fan ^_^.
Okay, so I know this is way, way, a long time since this post happened, but I haven't gotten to check the formums in a while, since I R in Japan ;p.

But: Eee! ElfQuest! The love! Def. started reading that in, like, 5th grade ^_^.
sorachan is offline   Reply With Quote