Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > J-Rock/J-Pop

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 12-25-2002, 10:32 PM   #1
izlegirl

Good places to buy cosplay wigs

^_^ Like a good trustable place --; since as we all know, some of those places online can be sleezy and steal your money! But basically im looking for a long green wig. My cosplay is Kana-Chimame ^^ (http://www.white-mage.net/kana/chimame.html) So any place that has something similar to that =^^= so any places that any of you have found that have been reliable in the past? Arigato~!
~Taka Baka
izlegirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 12-26-2002, 12:02 AM   #2
krystal1314
Cheesemists

Check around http://www.witchwigs.com ^_^ They have great quality wigs! From what I've heard, they're also very reliable!
krystal1314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-26-2002, 12:45 PM   #3
Ceres86

go to amphigory.com

hair--> wigs --> enchantment wig

They have toxic (bright green) and crave (dark green) but they dont show a picture of dark green so u cant tell how dark the dark green actually is. Try emailing them and request for a picture. I havent tried this place but I hear its reliable.
Unread 12-26-2002, 01:14 PM   #4
Maryssa
Dragon Queen
STAFF OF d00m

witchwigs.com is the best i've worked with.

the enchantment wig from amphigory doesnt have bangs like Kana has, and i dunno if you wanna try to make your own. that site also can be slow on shipping since they dont keep everything in stock all the time.
Maryssa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-26-2002, 02:36 PM   #5
izlegirl

hmmm =/ well thats no good. Because witchwigs only has one that i think is even alittle bit similar. Which is the "cher" wig and its 30 inchs >< very long! For $ 44.99. They have the right color but i'd need to cut it and of course style it. Ah ^^ But i guess i'll have to bit the bullet and spend extra money for an extra long wig. Haha ^_^ but thanks for your help!! I'll go see about ordering that today
izlegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-28-2002, 04:38 PM   #6
Dahlia
tai mai shu

I usually get mine custom done at Fifi Mahoney's. Great quality and they usually work with you on costs and such. http://fifi-mahoney.com/main.html I think that's the link. ^_^o Hope that helps.

Last edited by Dahlia : 12-28-2002 at 04:41 PM.
Dahlia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-28-2002, 04:49 PM   #7
Rinkun
Fareigner to Old Country

http://www.cosmicoutfitters.com/wigs.htm

i got my long pink wig from them for 2 of my costumes a year and a half ago, and it's still lasting! they also have economy wigs
The mighty fall at last, they are as dust before the wind.....
Rinkun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-11-2007, 08:45 PM   #8
anime-goth-girl
Tennis no Oujisama

I need a wig for my Tobi (from Naruto) cosplay. Any suggestions???
anime-goth-girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2007, 02:50 PM   #9
Raven382

i get all of my wigs from amphigory.com and i love them.
Raven382 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-24-2007, 08:48 PM   #10
Sujun
ARE YOU READY GUYZ?!

Red face Sujun

Hi I'm also looking for a reliable store, internet shop, or any other shops that can you can customize and then order. I'm going to cosplay Nell from Bleach and I need to know where I can find her long,somewhat wavy, (I think) cloudy green (or bleached out) hair. Can anyone help me? Oh,... well I wish i had a picture but they don't have it in color and yeah "0_0.(nervous) but you can see it on youtube--> bleach manga chapter 291 or 292--> and just watch for the girl with long hair, and a broken skull hat. okays bb ^^

Last edited by Sujun : 09-24-2007 at 08:55 PM.
Sujun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-08-2007, 02:42 PM   #11
thylostulalume

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sujun View Post
Hi I'm also looking for a reliable store, internet shop, or any other shops that can you can customize and then order. I'm going to cosplay Nell from Bleach and I need to know where I can find her long,somewhat wavy, (I think) cloudy green (or bleached out) hair. Can anyone help me? Oh,... well I wish i had a picture but they don't have it in color and yeah "0_0.(nervous) but you can see it on youtube--> bleach manga chapter 291 or 292--> and just watch for the girl with long hair, and a broken skull hat. okays bb ^^
I am also coincidentally gonna cosplay as Neliel for halloween and am looking for a wig of the same sort, I've found some on eBay, but I don't exactly know whether I'm willing to risk purchasing one from there, I've tried witch wigs and amphigory already and haven't quite found anything right for it.

Picture:
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
thylostulalume is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-26-2009, 11:11 AM   #12
rawien8706
has mad [photo] skills

yeah, i recommend cosworx or amphigory. either have been really great for me and my friend.

Last edited by rawien8706 : 02-28-2009 at 11:34 PM. Reason: not relevant to original topic
rawien8706 is offline   Reply With Quote