Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Ohayocon

Unread 12-30-2004, 07:29 PM   #1
Silver_Maiden

Gravitation cosplay

There's going to be a few of us cosplaying Gravi Ohayocon weekend and we're aiming to have a photoshoot sometime on Saturday before the masquerades. Anyone interested in joining us?
Silver_Maiden is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 12-31-2004, 02:08 PM   #2
KnuxieChan
Thunderbolt's Bitch

Depends on what time. I MIGHT be going as Mr.K, depending on if Recowa brings the costume.
Major Raikov (Metal Gear Solid 3)
Kazuhira Miller (Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker)
Joltik (Pokémon Hoodie)
Leon Kennedy (Resident Evil 4)
Marik Ishtar (YGOTAS)

----------------------
KnuxieChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-01-2005, 06:07 PM   #3
Silver_Maiden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shippo87
Depends on what time. I MIGHT be going as Mr.K, depending on if Recowa brings the costume.

We aren't sure yet, figure probably sometime early Saturday afternoon. Atleast that's what we're aiming for the photoshoot to be. ^^; You can always stop one of us and ask us.
Unread 01-05-2005, 03:27 PM   #4
Recowa
やぱり

Ok hopefully I might be able to sqeaze in Ryuichi concert version. I was planning on doing that costume after the cosplay..x.x...Because in the morning and all the way up to the cosplay Im already doing two costumes...x.x Im doing Ranma from ranma 1/2 and Kami from malice mizer...@.@ So I dunno...::Holds Kumagoro::

Costumes 2013-2014 Ohayocon , Matsuricon, Tekkoshocon,Colossalcon

Pan- Dragon Ball Z
Lolita
Gakupo
Ciel - Kuroshitsuji
Kosmos - Xenosaga Episode 1
Kitty-N Bust A Groove
Recowa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2005, 04:41 PM   #5
KnuxieChan
Thunderbolt's Bitch

Do Ryuichi for friday night, like we did last year XD
Joltik (Pokémon Hoodie)
Marik Ishtar (YGOTAS)

----------------------
Unread 01-06-2005, 10:04 PM   #6
Silver_Maiden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recowa
Ok hopefully I might be able to sqeaze in Ryuichi concert version. I was planning on doing that costume after the cosplay..x.x...Because in the morning and all the way up to the cosplay Im already doing two costumes...x.x Im doing Ranma from ranma 1/2 and Kami from malice mizer...@.@ So I dunno...::Holds Kumagoro::
Friday my clique and I are wearing our Malice Mizer costumes. ^^; I think we decided Saturday at 1:00pm for the photoshoot. ::wiggles own Kumagorou in response::
Unread 01-06-2005, 11:15 PM   #7
KnuxieChan
Thunderbolt's Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver_Maiden
Friday my clique and I are wearing our Malice Mizer costumes. ^^; I think we decided Saturday at 1:00pm for the photoshoot. ::wiggles own Kumagorou in response::
Saturday at 1 is the cosplay.com photoshoot.. I'll be dressed as Mars. X_X;
Joltik (Pokémon Hoodie)
Marik Ishtar (YGOTAS)

----------------------
Unread 01-07-2005, 11:40 PM   #8
Silver_Maiden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shippo87
Saturday at 1 is the cosplay.com photoshoot.. I'll be dressed as Mars. X_X;
I'm sorry. It's what we decided would be best for the group given the time constraints of everyone involved. Friday doesn't work because half of us won't even be there until Saturday; on Saturday the masquerade is late at night and we don't want to have it too early so we can be sure everyone is up and ready. Sunday, some of us are leaving or won't be there very long. Saturday afternoon is the best time for the majority and that's what we're going with. You can definately come with, even if you aren't in costume. When you are in costume~ just stop us to take pictures. It'll still be fun. :3
Unread 01-07-2005, 11:51 PM   #9
Recowa
やぱり

Wootness I guess it depends on what costumes I will do when Im there..^.~ And at what time. Who knows I might change at the last minute into Ryuichi.!!

Costumes 2013-2014 Ohayocon , Matsuricon, Tekkoshocon,Colossalcon

Pan- Dragon Ball Z
Lolita
Gakupo
Ciel - Kuroshitsuji
Kosmos - Xenosaga Episode 1
Kitty-N Bust A Groove
Recowa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2005, 12:19 PM   #10
Silver_Maiden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recowa
Wootness I guess it depends on what costumes I will do when Im there..^.~ And at what time. Who knows I might change at the last minute into Ryuichi.!!
^^; Definately. Come join us. Lots of fun it will be!
Unread 01-09-2005, 11:06 AM   #11
Nikolai
Six degrees away from you

Erg. I was gonna be there as Ryuichi, but I wanted to attend the Cosplay.com shoot too, so I dunno now... Where is the Gravi one going to be?
Nikolai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2005, 05:16 PM   #12
marsie
Busty MacHumps

The C.com shoot might be moved anyway.

I am posting this as the time is 1pm on saturday, If this is wrong please contact me AND Eurobeat so we both know what is going on.

Beth G
Ohayocon Board of Directors

Senior Director of Operations
marsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-10-2005, 12:38 AM   #13
Silver_Maiden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikolai
Erg. I was gonna be there as Ryuichi, but I wanted to attend the Cosplay.com shoot too, so I dunno now... Where is the Gravi one going to be?
&
Quote:
Originally Posted by marsie
The C.com shoot might be moved anyway.

I am posting this as the time is 1pm on saturday, If this is wrong please contact me AND Eurobeat so we both know what is going on.
Okay. To address both~ Yes. Ours *IS* at 1pm. It's nothing fancy, Nikolai~ You were at Anime Reactor, correct? It's the same deal as we did then. Bring your own camera[s] and anyone who wants pictures can snag them. Anyone who wants to request a specific picture between specific cosplayers can do that as well. Fanservice is a go, provided it's keept clean and the people being requested to do a specific picture are okay with it.
Like I said, it's at 1pm and I think our K-san has arranged for everyone to meet by the staircase just outside of the food court. I'm not certain of this, I'll confirm the information hopefully post it by Wed. If you want, you can contact K at her AIM sn "Mastah Squee". Most certainly anyone can instant message me or stop me during the convention and ask me details. My costume on Friday has been undecided [I could possibly be Yu~ki from Malice Mizer OR Tohma], but Saturday and Sunday I *WILL* be dressed as Tohma. My badge name will/should read "Tohma Seguchi" and if all goes well, my badge will hang on a Yu-gi-oh lanyard. Normally I am up and walking around by 9-10am. If you wish to find me, that would probably be the best time.

Regarding the C.com photoshoot, we had no prior knowledge to this before we made arrangements with the majority of attendees to our gettogether. I sincerely apologize for the inconvience to everyone. We were attempting to make the photoshoot at a decent time for everyone we knew who would attend outside of traveling time, rest time, meal times and before the masquerade. On that note [directed to Marsie]~ Does this mean that you and Eurobeat are interested in joining us? We *CAN* rearrange our photoshoot time; but as I said before, we wish to have it before the masquerade and not interefere with anything major.

If anyone needs to contact me, you can reach me by email: kawaiiayas@aol.com or on my AIM sn: X LadyChris X.

::bow:: I am terribly sorry for the confusion to everyone. Thankyou for hanging with K-san and I as we work though everything<3.
Unread 01-12-2005, 10:04 AM   #14
Silver_Maiden

Alright. Here's the deal for Saturday's Photoshoot:

I had a little inside help on this one. I'm aware of the photoshoots taking place at 11:00am and at 2:00pm~ So what we're doing is filling that whole time frame. We're aiming to start gathering by the stairs just outside the foodcourt at 12:30pm. Of course we'll wait a little bit to start with the pictures, figure 10-15 minutes AT MOST. Feel free to come late/leave early. Any and all are invited. Bring your own camera[s], of course. If you were okay with the 1:00pm time, don't feel as if you *have* to come early. We're only extending the time so that others who have other photoshoots to attend will have enough time to switch costumes or what not. Of course, it would be lovely if you could. ^_~

Again~ This is going by all the information I've recieved from others.

If there are any questions, please let me know via email or just stop me at the con. I've been told I should hold a sign saying "Ask Tohma about the Gravi photoshoot", so we'll see if I do that or not. [If I feel dorky enough, I will.]

I hope this clarifies things. Once again, apologies to everyone for the confusion.

Last edited by Silver_Maiden : 01-12-2005 at 10:07 AM.
Unread 01-17-2005, 10:48 AM   #15
Silver_Maiden

^^; Hi again everyone!

Okay~! First and foremost, I'd like to say that I'm excited with how everyone's costumes turned out. We all looked magnificently wonderful, if I do say so myself. And I DO say so myself, so that must mean I'm right! >3

Well.!

I have my pictures developed, I'm just awaiting Ryuichi to scan them in and upload the pictures from our digital camera. Eventually, we'll have that done.

In the mean time, this goes to everyone~:

IF ANYONE HAS ANY PICTURES OF ANY OF THE GRAVI COSPLAYERS, PLEASE SEND THEM THIS WAY!

They are going in my scrapbook. ^^; Yes, I have one. If anyone ever wants to see it~ remind me in person and I'll bring it to show you. My next convention is Katsucon, followed by ACen.

Also!

If any of you are opposed to me posting your picture on my Gravi cosplay site, I'd like to know before I do my update. [which I sorely need to do] I'm all about having permission to do things like that. Yes. I do give credit.

If you haven't checked these sites yet for your picture, try

fansview.com
&
cosplay.com

^^; I'm seriously hoping someone got some good shots of me. I look TOTALLY cracked in those pictures. *lol*. I have some really cute ones, though. ^^;

PICTURESPHOTOSPICTURESPHOTOSPICTURESPHOTOSPICTURES PHOTOSPICTURESPHOTOSPICTURESPHOTOSPICTURESPHOTOSPI CTURESPHOTOSPICTURESPHOTOSPICTURESPHOTOSPICTURESPH OTOSPICTURESPHOTOSPICTURESPHOTOSPICTURESPHOTOSPICT URESPHOTOSPICTURESPHOTOSSENDSHARESENDSHARESENDSHAR ESENDSHARESENDSHARESENDSHARESENDSHARESENDSHARESEND SHARESENDSHARESENDSHARESENDSHARE!!!!!!!!! [This is what happens after two 8hour car rides in one weekend.]