Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Anime LA

Unread 01-05-2005, 11:36 PM   #1
Neo_Serenity
Queen of the Cosmos

AnimeLA Sailor Moon Pajama Party Gathering

Brilliant Moon would like to invite all those coming to ALA in Sailor Moon garb to attend our PJ Party gathering. I have to wait to hear back from the coordinators as to time, but the day will be Saturday. Hope to see you all there! ^^

Hall Cosplay Department Manager - Anime Los Angeles : www.animelosangeles.org
Neo_Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 01-06-2005, 12:32 AM   #2
Jaina Solo
Rurouni Jedi

Time? Place? Costume requirements (meaning, can you just come in any ol' PJs?)?

EDIT: Okay, I read your post too fast. I'll check back when you know about the time.
Unread 01-06-2005, 01:28 AM   #3
Neo_Serenity
Queen of the Cosmos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaina Solo
Time? Place? Costume requirements (meaning, can you just come in any ol' PJs?)?

EDIT: Okay, I read your post too fast. I'll check back when you know about the time.

Actually, I want people to come in Sailor Moon related outfits, but they don't have to be PJs... but if you can wrangle up some orange ones for Minako, or even the red hair bow, come on down!! (I sound like Bob Barker - The Cosplay is Right!!) LOL... ok... I need to go to bed. The cold medicine has kicked in and fried my brain.

The point is, we should be able to tell you are from Sailor Moon. ^^

Unread 01-06-2005, 02:51 AM   #4
Jaina Solo
Rurouni Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo_Serenity
Actually, I want people to come in Sailor Moon related outfits, but they don't have to be PJs... but if you can wrangle up some orange ones for Minako, or even the red hair bow, come on down!! (I sound like Bob Barker - The Cosplay is Right!!) LOL... ok... I need to go to bed. The cold medicine has kicked in and fried my brain.

The point is, we should be able to tell you are from Sailor Moon. ^^
LoL. I'll have the red bow as always. I'll make a trip to WalMart and see what orangy-pj's they've got down there...

The only reason I wouldn't be able to come to the gathering would be because I'm hoping to get a photoshoot with Kyle. If it doesn't interfere, I'll definitely try and make it!
Unread 01-06-2005, 09:32 PM   #5
Neo_Serenity
Queen of the Cosmos

I have no idea what time we're doing it yet... not a lot of response from the ALA people. Perhaps I will email... But let me know when your photo shoot is, Jaina, and I will keep that in mind while scheduling. (I hope you are able to get one, btw- his pictures always come out so nice!) ^^

Unread 01-07-2005, 05:01 AM   #6
Hazel Chaz

Responses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo_Serenity
I have no idea what time we're doing it yet... not a lot of response from the ALA people. Perhaps I will email... But let me know when your photo shoot is, Jaina, and I will keep that in mind while scheduling. (I hope you are able to get one, btw- his pictures always come out so nice!) ^^
Best way to make sure I respond is to catch me on AIM... failing that, e-mail (chair at anime-la.org) or a phone call (714-20-MANGY) will work.

As you probably are all already aware by now, Anele's taking the lead in compiling a gatherings list. I just take the pictures of the hotel and sign the contracts.

Chaz
(who's a little behind in some things due to a friend's recent death, see http://www.livejournal.com/users/hazelchaz/30297.html for more info)
Hazel Chaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-07-2005, 11:32 PM   #7
Neo_Serenity
Queen of the Cosmos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazel Chaz
Best way to make sure I respond is to catch me on AIM... failing that, e-mail (chair at anime-la.org) or a phone call (714-20-MANGY) will work.

As you probably are all already aware by now, Anele's taking the lead in compiling a gatherings list. I just take the pictures of the hotel and sign the contracts.

Chaz
(who's a little behind in some things due to a friend's recent death, see http://www.livejournal.com/users/hazelchaz/30297.html for more info)

Gomen, Chaz.

I didn't mean to imply you (ALA) were taking your time getting back to me. And I'm very sorry for your loss. It must be difficult dealing with that along with all the stresses of putting on ALA. I wish you well.

Thank you for the info on the gathering coordinator. I found the thread, and I will be posting there shortly. I'm trying to get a little feedback from my group first! ^^ Thank you, and again, sorry for your loss.

Unread 01-08-2005, 12:28 AM   #8
Videl-chan
No Victory for You.

I'm going Moon-mommy! I shall be there as Chibi Usa! *salutes*
Videl-chan is offline   Reply With Quote