Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 02-14-2015, 08:35 PM   #1
jerseydudee
Heeyyooooo

Jersey Dudes and Gals, and just anyone

Heyoo ladies and gents, I haven't seen a New jersey thread, forum post thing, around in a while, so thought i'd start one again. This is really for anyone who just wants to talk, but if you're from Jersey, whether it be north, south, central, shore, on the border, or you just came to visit Jersey for like a minute then left, this is the forum post thing for you, if you want a buddy to talk to, go to cons with, play games with, whatever, please come on in.

I'm from Jersey city, I go to as many cons as i can all over, my next one will be big apple comic con, i'll be going as Steve from Borderlands with a giant Heyo sign. And yeah, again please come in, drop a Heyo and let's talk
jerseydudee is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 02-17-2015, 12:21 PM   #2
Zokusai
:3

Atlantic County, checking in!

I'm aiming to make it to Otakon this year; we'll see how things pan out. But I'm generally interested in more game based cosplays these days- whenever I can make the time :3
Commander Shepard N7 Armor
(I would LOVE to make it: Otakon (MD), AnimeNEXT (NJ), and WizardWorld (Philly)

The best form of contact: ProtheanCupcake[at]gmail.com (I'm always looking for people to meet!)
My twitter account: ArcticSekai

My Other (inactive) Cosplay account #: 66773

Zokusai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2015, 08:05 PM   #3
jerseydudee
Heeyyooooo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zokusai View Post
Atlantic County, checking in!

I'm aiming to make it to Otakon this year; we'll see how things pan out. But I'm generally interested in more game based cosplays these days- whenever I can make the time :3
HEY0 Zokusai. Coolness about otakon, I've never been to that, it'll be my first time going this year. Either as Krieg the psychotic, buzz axe wielding psycho, or Claptrap the annoying, sometimes funny robot, from borderlands, whichever is finished first. How bout you, what cosplays are you working on?
Unread 02-18-2015, 07:32 AM   #4
Dreamerwolf

Atlantic County as well! My next cons will be Philly Wizard World and AC Boardwalk con(It's seriously about time Atantic City got a con!)
-Doctor Who: Femme 11/Femme 4
-TARDIS Kitty (The TARDIS fursuit)
-Sarah Jane Smith (SJA)
The Walking Dead - Maggie
The Walking Dead - Lily Chambler
Lion-0 (Genderbend)

Working on/Planning:

-King Richard/Galavant (Crossplay)
-"Pookie"/Daryl Catson (Daryl Dixon fursuit)
Dreamerwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-18-2015, 10:19 AM   #5
TMLiza
Make All The Things!

Technically I don't live in Jersey now but I'm in Jersey a lot since my family is there(and I genuinely prefer it to MA.. XD) ANext is probably going to happen for me.

~DA~ ~Facebook~ ~WorldCosplay~~Cospix~ ~ACP~
Quote:
Originally Posted by .PapercutSenvy.
...You are now dubbed the Persona ninja.

TMLiza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-18-2015, 12:51 PM   #6
jerseydudee
Heeyyooooo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamerwolf View Post
Atlantic County as well! My next cons will be Philly Wizard World and AC Boardwalk con(It's seriously about time Atantic City got a con!)
I thought Ac already had a con, something through wizard world, but awesomeness! Working on any cosplays for it, or already have a costume for it?
Unread 02-18-2015, 12:54 PM   #7
jerseydudee
Heeyyooooo

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMLiza View Post
Technically I don't live in Jersey now but I'm in Jersey a lot since my family is there(and I genuinely prefer it to MA.. XD) ANext is probably going to happen for me.
Coolness, AnimeNext is a awesome con, i go every year. What cosplay do you have planned for it?
Unread 02-18-2015, 10:03 PM   #8
TMLiza
Make All The Things!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseydudee View Post
Coolness, AnimeNext is a awesome con, i go every year. What cosplay do you have planned for it?
A bunch. XD Robin from FE:A, a Persona cosplay(Minako or Marie) for a possible panel, Emerald from RWBY and Yona from Akatsuki no Yona. You?

~DA~ ~Facebook~ ~WorldCosplay~~Cospix~ ~ACP~
Quote:
Originally Posted by .PapercutSenvy.
...You are now dubbed the Persona ninja.

TMLiza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-19-2015, 02:47 PM   #9
talesofbiro

Hey! I'm from Ocean County. I'll be going to Animenext this year as well. I'll be cosplaying Noiz from Dramatical Murder.
talesofbiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-19-2015, 04:18 PM   #10
Dreamerwolf

Quote:
I thought Ac already had a con, something through wizard world, but awesomeness! Working on any cosplays for it, or already have a costume for it?
As far as I know, the closest Wizard World cons are Philly and New York, not AC..at least in the last three years since I've been going to cons. I'm working on a Female variant of Lion-O (80's version) as my new cosplay for con season. Between that and making the kids Honey Lemon and Hiro, I'm keeping busy.
-Sarah Jane Smith (SJA)
Lion-0 (Genderbend)

Working on/Planning:

Unread 02-19-2015, 05:50 PM   #11
jerseydudee
Heeyyooooo

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMLiza View Post
A bunch. XD Robin from FE:A, a Persona cosplay(Minako or Marie) for a possible panel, Emerald from RWBY and Yona from Akatsuki no Yona. You?
Noice, robin is always epic, from whatever show or comic book, i don't know much about persona, just small bits, awesome costumes from them though. And RWBY, great series, I'm sure Monty is happier then a kid on Christmas about how Rwby turned out, legions of fans, and all, i was hoping to meet him at RTX, this year or just eventually. But anywho, I just finished work on Steve from Borderlands, like a week ago, added a little portable sound system, so that when i walk by or say hi, it'll be HEYOO, but the way he says it from the game, now i'm working on Krieg, and Gentleman Clap Trap, simply because he has a top hat, top hat on a robot, my gawd.
Unread 02-19-2015, 05:57 PM   #12
jerseydudee
Heeyyooooo

Quote:
Originally Posted by talesofbiro View Post
Hey! I'm from Ocean County. I'll be going to Animenext this year as well. I'll be cosplaying Noiz from Dramatical Murder.
H3Y0 Biro! Nice, i used to work near ocean county, coolness about AnimeNext and Noiz, i heard of Dramatical murder, never played it though, looks good. Is ANext, the only con you're going to, and is Noiz the only cosplay you're working on?
Unread 02-19-2015, 06:24 PM   #13
jerseydudee
Heeyyooooo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamerwolf View Post
As far as I know, the closest Wizard World cons are Philly and New York, not AC..at least in the last three years since I've been going to cons. I'm working on a Female variant of Lion-O (80's version) as my new cosplay for con season. Between that and making the kids Honey Lemon and Hiro, I'm keeping busy.
I could've sworn Ac or at least in that area there was a con, but in either case, new cons are always good, especially if it just so happens to be in Ac. And oh no way, Lion-O! Thunder, Thunder, Thunder Cats! HOO. That's so awesome, you can bet i'll be the first in line to take a picture. And even better, honey lemon and hiro, are you making the armor for honey lemon and hiro? Will there be a Baymax too?
Unread 02-19-2015, 07:14 PM   #14
Dreamerwolf

The armor versions! I always seem to pick the tougher roads. ;P Baymax will be in toy form only, but if I have time, I may make Fredzilla for me, because he's awesome.

Here's my Lion-0 (I've been toying with the idea of a gender-bend name-- Lion-S) props so far...including a Snarf plushie I made, the light saber that inspired it all, and claw shield:
https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.n...64defcdafb 56
-Sarah Jane Smith (SJA)
Lion-0 (Genderbend)

Working on/Planning:

Unread 02-20-2015, 12:41 AM   #15
talesofbiro

Quote:
H3Y0 Biro! Nice, i used to work near ocean county, coolness about AnimeNext and Noiz, i heard of Dramatical murder, never played it though, looks good. Is ANext, the only con you're going to, and is Noiz the only cosplay you're working on?
Currently yeah. Animenext and one cosplay is all I can afford at the moment. However I'm graduating college this spring so I'm hoping to make more cosplays and go to more cons next year.
talesofbiro is offline   Reply With Quote