Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 218 votes, 4.96 average.
Unread 10-06-2005, 09:02 PM   #1501
Purple Flames
Rollin' like Jack Dempsey

See? This is why I work alone =P
Purple Flames is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 10-06-2005, 11:04 PM   #1502
strawberrykitte
Justice will previal

*sits and eats pocky* When Mocha and Aleathia get like this its so fun to watch ^^ OH AND ALEATHIA I WANT TO HELP GETTING ROY!!!
Italy- Hetalia
" Sing from your heart, no matter what the consequences, Love who you want and be who you wish to be, Live for you and all those around you, Share your love with the world."

strawberrykitte is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-07-2005, 04:06 AM   #1503
DarkKefka
Ruthless Magister

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberrykitte
*sits and eats pocky* When Mocha and Aleathia get like this its so fun to watch ^^ OH AND ALEATHIA I WANT TO HELP GETTING ROY!!!
What's this ROY business?? That's all I keep seeing here. And yeah, it is fun watching them go at each others necks like this.
DarkKefka is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-07-2005, 06:23 AM   #1504
mocha
The Original Blikku!

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberrykitte
Excuse me?? And why are you against Roy all of a sudden? You're supposed to be on my side Strawberry! You know I'm outnumbered with her AND those demon dolls! Why don't you go after Piano Boy? After all he did stand her up by not coming to AWA! Yeah....that's it...! We must take him down on Aleathia's behalf and--
Hey! Where did you get that? *points to Pocky*

(PSA: We're not really mad at each other ok? We're just joking about the whole thing. She knows about the pictures before I post them and has even encouraged me to post them. It's like a running joke.)
mocha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-07-2005, 09:09 AM   #1505
Aleathia Burns
Even Crazier in person!!!

StrawberryKitty: So my diciple has chosen a side. Yes my little YunaBrat come join us as we cursade over Jess chan's consort and Mocha's Consort. MWAHAHHAHAHA.

C.O.T.T.O.N has a mascot and it's strawberrykitte.
By the way we now have ROY!!!! Here is a ransom pic of him pleading with us not to shoot him. The hands are his but the dolls have him tied up and are lifitng his hand towards his face. Mocha we are holding him for a ransom and the randsom is....A SHIPMENT OF RED BALLS!!!!!

Jess-chan: When yo man heard that he was on the Doll hit list he personally sent us a photo of himself letting us know that we better not mess with him. Of couse my babies are'nt afiad of anything so they gave him his respect by backing off but stealing a love not he sent you. It reads....

Wash my sins away with your tears my goddess....oh wait that was from Roy to Mocha...hmmm lets see ( shuffles around looking for note in her evil lair slapping Roy out of the way in the process)....here it is it reads...

To my chocolate Geisha maiden...oh how I long to steal you away into the night but your only 14 so I sahll wai until that fate day. Yes my sweet the day of your Birth when you are all gown up I sahll steal you away and make you my woman!!!

Love

Kenshin Himura Yours forever

Ahhhhh isnst that sweet now that eveyone on the site knows I guess that means that C.O.T.T.O.N is a group you dont wanna mess with MWAHAHHAHAHHA SCORE ONE FOR US!!!!

On a less sinister note I thank a good topic about costumes I want to see some of yo guys in should start. The topic I want to address is that I see some cosplays out there that would look good on some of you guys for example Vampire HunterX would look good in a cosplay of any Castlevania character. Mocha makes an excellen Rikku/Miss Mustang, and Robbie would make a nice Reno for Final Fantasy 7. So any takers to this topic....cuz we don;t wanna get off topic but to bad Kenshin does;nt want to get off Jess chan oh did I go there I did. Afther all I am the "HIBITUAL LINE STEPPER MWAHAHAHAHHAHA lugh with me Goki Draven...mwahahhahha.

This threat was brough to form the members of C.O.T.T.O.N REMINDING YOU TO BACK OFF OR BE PICKED OFF.

Last edited by Aleathia Burns : 10-07-2005 at 09:26 AM.
Aleathia Burns is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-07-2005, 09:33 AM   #1506
Ciarathallya
Ragnacrack Cosplay Addict

Red face

Aye Purple Flames... I so get your point. Being an independent contractor may be the safe way to go. Dear go I hope none of ya'll go to MTAC. I don't want blood on my costume.
Unread 10-07-2005, 09:44 AM   #1507
Aleathia Burns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciarathallya
Aye Purple Flames... I so get your point. Being an independent contractor may be the safe way to go. Dear go I hope none of ya'll go to MTAC. I don't want blood on my costume.
Except if it were your time of the month ohhhhhh I got you girl on this one. I could'nt resist sorry.
Unread 10-07-2005, 10:05 AM   #1508
Ciarathallya
Ragnacrack Cosplay Addict

Score one for the Doll Mage Meanie Manlester.

*gathers the Pokemon up to Fed Ex them*
Unread 10-07-2005, 10:13 AM   #1509
mocha
The Original Blikku!

Darn you! Working your voodoo doll magic and turning everyone against me! And now you kidnap Roy?? POR QUE?? I can't take anymore! You win you black mage meanie!

*sniffle* Anyway guys...Aleathia and I have a cosplay site in the making. She's better at explaining it than I am, but I wanted to tell you all about it. It's basically something to help new cosplayers for now, later we may add a "store" to it. If any of you guys want to contribute with advice, articles, tutorials or whatever. Let us know! We don't need them yet but it should give you plenty of time if you choose to participate. Just something to keep in mind!
Unread 10-07-2005, 10:16 AM   #1510
Aleathia Burns

Quote:
Originally Posted by mocha
Darn you! Working your voodoo doll magic and turning everyone against me! And now you kidnap Roy?? POR QUE?? I can't take anymore! You win you black mage meanie!

*sniffle* Anyway guys...Aleathia and I have a cosplay site in the making. She's better at explaining it than I am, but I wanted to tell you all about it. It's basically something to help new cosplayers for now, later we may add a "store" to it. If any of you guys want to contribute with advice, articles, tutorials or whatever. Let us know! We don't need them yet but it should give you plenty of time if you choose to participate. Just something to keep in mind!
How the heck did I win you are 5 points in the lead!!! Let;s see first off Strawberry kitty started it with the infamous dragon con pic of me...then Matt got both of us on our B-days then you finished it with the Minmei, Ultimecia bathroom pic, the Pino Squall behind the music Pic, and the Red balls one. Oh who is winning now huh?
Unread 10-07-2005, 10:41 AM   #1511
vamphunterx
Where are my nakama at?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Flames
See? This is why I work alone =P
I must admit Purp, you've got a point there. Maybe being a free agent is the way to go, a mercenary.
Then - MomoCon 2012 - Aokiji(One Piece)
vamphunterx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-07-2005, 10:58 AM   #1512
mocha
The Original Blikku!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vamphunterx
I must admit Purp, you've got a point there. Maybe being a free agent is the way to go, a mercenary.
What? Now you're changing sides too?? Is there ANYONE left that hasn't been corrupted!?
Unread 10-07-2005, 11:07 AM   #1513
!*Jessi-Chan*!
Teach Me, Miss Litchi!

*raises hand* I stand beside Mocha!!! *bows before her* I will not fail you.

As for the site:
Let me write a tutorial on Ghetto Cosplay...since it's what i do best

Potential Costumes Aisha Clan Clan, WilyKat, Storm
!*Jessi-Chan*! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-07-2005, 12:09 PM   #1514
Purple Flames
Rollin' like Jack Dempsey

Quote:
Originally Posted by mocha
What? Now you're changing sides too?? Is there ANYONE left that hasn't been corrupted!?
Hey I was never on anyone's side to begin with. I'm a loner afterall =P
Purple Flames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-07-2005, 02:22 PM   #1515
hentaigirl82
Handcuff User

I still got your back mocha her evil voodoo dolls magic wont work on me. I have some chicken feet somewhere in my closet for occassions like this. Were goin to have to fight voodoo with voodoo

Darkstalkers -BB Hood
Dc comics-Ice
hentaigirl82 is offline   Reply With Quote