Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 225 votes, 4.96 average.
Unread 10-07-2005, 06:53 PM   #1516
vamphunterx
Where are my nakama at?

As for me, I'm on the side that can meet my price. We'll start the bidding at 1 box of Pocky. How about it, one apathetic, spikey-haired, giant sword-wielding SOLDIER for hire.

As for this Halloween get-together thing, at first it would seem the best thing to do is to meet at some half-way point. The only problem is there really isn't one. I think the majority of the people on this thread live in GA anyways, so maybe ya'll can come up with something, like meeting up in ATL area. If someone can come up with any other ideas, PLEASE do so.
Then - MomoCon 2012 - Aokiji(One Piece)

Last edited by vamphunterx : 10-07-2005 at 11:30 PM.
vamphunterx is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 10-08-2005, 12:55 AM   #1517
DarkKefka
Ruthless Magister

Quote:
Originally Posted by mocha
Darn you! Working your voodoo doll magic and turning everyone against me! And now you kidnap Roy?? POR QUE?? I can't take anymore! You win you black mage meanie!

*sniffle* Anyway guys...Aleathia and I have a cosplay site in the making. She's better at explaining it than I am, but I wanted to tell you all about it. It's basically something to help new cosplayers for now, later we may add a "store" to it. If any of you guys want to contribute with advice, articles, tutorials or whatever. Let us know! We don't need them yet but it should give you plenty of time if you choose to participate. Just something to keep in mind!
A Cosply site?? Sounds great! I'll be the first one there. My Dr. Salavor costume is almost complete. Once I paint my double chainsaw, it will look just like the one he uses in the Water Level. Now I'd like to work on a Vincent Costume..for I think that's the best FF character for me to cosplay....or Rude since I DO keep my hair bald!! All I'll need is a black suit and shades..and I already have both. But you can forget about the ear piercings........
Do you guys have a black group of the Turks??? We already have a Rufus right?? I could be Rude. Who can be Elena and Reno?? I've always loved those guys in the game.

I don't know if you guys have come up with a costume set for the halloween thing yet. But Resident Evil 4 fits the bill. All we need is people with Axes, Pitchforks, sickles, a Bella Sister or 2 ( Aleathia might fit in here...) and Dr. Salvador....which is already made by me!

Mocha, things don't look good for you in this battle. I'm still a free agent. Naturally I'd like to join your side. I don't like dolls!!! Don't give up yet!!

Last edited by DarkKefka : 10-08-2005 at 01:15 AM.
DarkKefka is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-08-2005, 06:41 AM   #1518
strawberrykitte
Justice will previal

Quote:
Originally Posted by mocha
Excuse me?? And why are you against Roy all of a sudden? You're supposed to be on my side Strawberry! You know I'm outnumbered with her AND those demon dolls! Why don't you go after Piano Boy? After all he did stand her up by not coming to AWA! Yeah....that's it...! We must take him down on Aleathia's behalf and--
Hey! Where did you get that? *points to Pocky*

(PSA: We're not really mad at each other ok? We're just joking about the whole thing. She knows about the pictures before I post them and has even encouraged me to post them. It's like a running joke.)

Lol She'll get him back! lol ((Dont worry I know your not really mad at eachother ^^ Besides whats Yuna and Lulu without Rikku ^^)) Oh and I so did the pocky thing before you
Italy- Hetalia
" Sing from your heart, no matter what the consequences, Love who you want and be who you wish to be, Live for you and all those around you, Share your love with the world."

strawberrykitte is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-08-2005, 06:45 AM   #1519
strawberrykitte
Justice will previal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleathia Burns
How the heck did I win you are 5 points in the lead!!! Let;s see first off Strawberry kitty started it with the infamous dragon con pic of me...then Matt got both of us on our B-days then you finished it with the Minmei, Ultimecia bathroom pic, the Pino Squall behind the music Pic, and the Red balls one. Oh who is winning now huh?

Yeah the guy I had be my personal mail man gave me that pic of you ^^ I had to show it Ultemicia has a heart that carries emotions ^^
Italy- Hetalia
" Sing from your heart, no matter what the consequences, Love who you want and be who you wish to be, Live for you and all those around you, Share your love with the world."

Unread 10-09-2005, 02:52 PM   #1520
!*Jessi-Chan*!
Teach Me, Miss Litchi!

Vamhunter: *pouts* All you GA people are going to have all the fun on Halloween when us people in the boondocks are going to be eating a lonely chocolate bar...

Potential Costumes Aisha Clan Clan, WilyKat, Storm
!*Jessi-Chan*! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-09-2005, 03:32 PM   #1521
DarkKefka
Ruthless Magister

Quote:
Originally Posted by !*Jessi-Chan*!
Vamhunter: *pouts* All you GA people are going to have all the fun on Halloween when us people in the boondocks are going to be eating a lonely chocolate bar...
Sure isn't fair for you is it?? You brought all us together!
If anybody should be there it's you.
Unread 10-09-2005, 04:14 PM   #1522
vamphunterx
Where are my nakama at?

Quote:
Hey, all I'm saying is that if it comes down to it, that maybe what has to be done. I'd absolutely love for all of us to get together around Halloween, I just can't think of a good place for us to meet. If anyone can think of something, please SPEAK UP!!! Any ideas you may have are better than no ideas at all. With all of us working on this, we've got to be able to come up with something. As far as I know, they are only 2 of us here in SC, me and Jessi. But then there's Hentailgirl and Purple Flames in NC, and most of the rest in GA. So where do we all meet up?
Unread 10-09-2005, 04:36 PM   #1523
mocha
The Original Blikku!

strawberrykitte: *MUG!s Pocky* MINE! Nyah! Traitor! I am the Pocky Princess! (lol jk) And Ultimecia HAS no heart! That's why she's a villian!

PurpleFlames: I will send you pictures of Sapphire. I'm PM them or something. You don't have to choose that character cause there are others, but that's just who we picked.

vamphunterx: *offers MUG!ed Pocky* Here ya go! ^_^ Heh...don't mind the bite marks..it's not on all of them. There's Plenty more where that came from! *eyes strawberrykitte* So now you're on my side again right? *pouts*

Jessi-chan: *glomps* Aww...don't be sad! We will try to figure out something that we can all participate in!

As far as the Halloween thing goes people I say we meet in Augusta..it's kind of borderline SC. I guess it would be the only real "halfway" point I could think of. I don't know how far it is for you NC folks, but it's about 2 1/2 hours for us. I know it sounds far, but what else can you really do when everyone is so far apart. Of course there's always the option of doing it early, so it could be on a weekend.. What do you think?
mocha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-09-2005, 04:46 PM   #1524
DarkKefka
Ruthless Magister

Augusta is okay with me. My cousins live in Augusta! But I have put in my time early to request days off. My job at Coca Cola is no joke. It really doesn't matter where we decide to met, I'm sure I can make it.
Mocha, don't forget to fill me in on the little war going on here.

Last edited by DarkKefka : 10-09-2005 at 07:03 PM.
Unread 10-09-2005, 04:56 PM   #1525
vamphunterx
Where are my nakama at?

Missy, you just bought yourself one SOLDIER. I'll do my best to carry out your orders. Just keep the pocky comin'. I've got medication to keep the horribly ill-timed flashbacks in check, lol. As for Augusta, that sounds like a plan to me. I'm just not sure how I'll get down there, but I'll figure something out.
Unread 10-09-2005, 08:11 PM   #1526
!*Jessi-Chan*!
Teach Me, Miss Litchi!

well. if we do it Saturday that would be cool. Augusta is great

Unread 10-09-2005, 09:07 PM   #1527
Ciarathallya
Ragnacrack Cosplay Addict

Quote:
well. if we do it Saturday that would be cool. Augusta is great
Is not... lived there for 7 years and refer to it as Disgusta
Unread 10-09-2005, 09:40 PM   #1528
mocha
The Original Blikku!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciarathallya
Is not... lived there for 7 years and refer to it as Disgusta
Yes well I used to live there too, and it's not all that..but it is something. It's the only place I can think of (that I know about) that is 'sort of' a halfway point. *shrugs* If you have another solution then SPILL SPILL!

And besides, it's not about where we go, it's about the people, and all of us meeting up, right? ^_~
mocha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-09-2005, 11:07 PM   #1529
strawberrykitte
Justice will previal

T_T Ahh No you took YunaBrat's Pocky T_T Mewr
Italy- Hetalia

Unread 10-09-2005, 11:07 PM   #1530
!*Jessi-Chan*!
Teach Me, Miss Litchi!

My cousin was at the military base there (me thinks) I like THAT part. I haven't went all through the city.