Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 161 votes, 4.95 average.
Unread 10-10-2005, 04:41 AM   #1531
DarkKefka
Ruthless Magister

Well like I said, My cousins live there. I've been there a few times myself. We go there every Christmas since my cousin has the biggest house in the family, so going to Augusta is no trouble for me. If this is where we decide to met, I can call them and find out of a good place for us to have a get together, like a mall or something.
DarkKefka is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 10-10-2005, 06:24 AM   #1532
Gouki Draven
The General of D.O.L.L.S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleathia Burns
This is an announcement from the C.O.T.T.O.N Corporation.
We are offficaly gonna go to war with C.O.C.O.A now that you guys want to assemble. Dolls will rule you pathic humns shall drool.
Oh and here is the cover art for our number one novel...FULL METAL MEETING. Hey Mocha he's checking you out!!!!!

Also let us intorduce our next victim......ROY MUSTANG!!!!! WE GOT YOU WE GOT YOU!!!!

Also our new general shall be....GOKI DRAVVEN welcome aboard.

(Sweet 100 pages of chaos mwahahhahha now we need our own website)
I'm all for the war & all...Only if you spell my name right ......
Oh yea, & I got the Japanese copy of Advent Children...
Gouki Draven is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-10-2005, 11:31 AM   #1533
vamphunterx
Where are my nakama at?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LatiosSoulDew
Well like I said, My cousins live there. I've been there a few times myself. We go there every Christmas since my cousin has the biggest house in the family, so going to Augusta is no trouble for me. If this is where we decide to met, I can call them and find out of a good place for us to have a get together, like a mall or something.
Good idea LSD, we definitely need a large place for the battl... I mean party, yes party.
Then - MomoCon 2012 - Aokiji(One Piece)
vamphunterx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-10-2005, 12:23 PM   #1534
mocha
The Original Blikku!

Talking

Ok, this is off topic lol. Random, aren't I?

Anyway..I have another proposal for you guys. After talking with several different people about Kunicon...I'm not so sure that we're going to get it here in Atlanta in '06, so we've been trying to come up with an alternate con for everyone to go to. What do you all think about Animazement? It seems cool, though I've never been and it's not too far away being in NC. I don't remember the exact date (which is on the site, but I don't wanna go back and look. ) but it is in May (which is good because that's about when Kunicon was.) I'm mentioning it now, so if we all decide to go we can get the lowest possible pre-reg price. What do you all think?

Animazement
mocha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-10-2005, 12:40 PM   #1535
!*Jessi-Chan*!
Teach Me, Miss Litchi!

Did you say Animazement!?!?!? That is "MY CON"! AZ is an absultely wonderful con and (i think...i'm too lazy to look too) it's May 26-28 next year. It's always on memorial weekend if that helps on the date. I go to AZ every year because it's only 2 hours away @_@ EVERYBODY AGGREE TO GO NOW! I MEAN IT! I need peeps to hang with (earlier this year...walked around alone on friday...I tell this story to anyone that listens...)

Potential Costumes Aisha Clan Clan, WilyKat, Storm
!*Jessi-Chan*! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-10-2005, 12:41 PM   #1536
Ciarathallya
Ragnacrack Cosplay Addict

Can't go. I have PersaCon the following weekend. Too close together. I'll just wave to the few of ya'll I see at MTAC or DragonCon next year
Unread 10-10-2005, 03:47 PM   #1537
vamphunterx
Where are my nakama at?

Animazement sounds like a good idea. I'll go to pretty much any convention I possibly can. Host hotel price is really great, especially for people sharing rooms.
Then - MomoCon 2012 - Aokiji(One Piece)
vamphunterx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-10-2005, 04:41 PM   #1538
!*Jessi-Chan*!
Teach Me, Miss Litchi!

i've never stayed at the sheraton...had a reservation this year, but it feel through (and i can't even remember WHY, but it did) I usually stay at a hotel down the road...much cheaper and it is like...a little apartment. It's that chain of hotels called...America Extended Stay or something like that(note "extended". probably the reason it looked like apartment). It's perfect for parties! lol

Unread 10-10-2005, 05:54 PM   #1539
hentaigirl82
Handcuff User

It would be great if every one could come to Animazement thats a con i go to every year do you think we have time to do a group cosplay?? Anyways it be like another family reunion and please leave the evil dolls home "prays". Oh Jessie-Chan make sure you bring ya naruto costume were goin do the ninja parade im doin sexy nu jistu rock lee version.

Darkstalkers -BB Hood
Dc comics-Ice
hentaigirl82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-10-2005, 06:00 PM   #1540
!*Jessi-Chan*!
Teach Me, Miss Litchi!

I was going to do a SNJ Itachi because i saw this really cute version!!!! It was just a plan, but how about i do it and we can get some pictures together! (also got my kiba and my sasuke. Kiba's coming but my Sasuke is beyond ghetto and i don't want to show anyone the uber ghettoness of cosplay.) I'm glad the Ninja Parade is happening at AZ again. That was so fun...even if i was just watching it with two bouncing kids beside me. It was awesome. My other AZ costumes are still a little undecided. The list on my sig is SO pending. I find problems with constructing every costume and just makes me want to not even do it.

Unread 10-10-2005, 06:07 PM   #1541
DarkKefka
Ruthless Magister

Well there's really no place I can't go, as long as I get the days off work. Since I'm a newbie to cosplaying, I'll have to be somebody simple, Like Dr. Salvador. Later on I'll be able to make costumes for Squall and Vincent.
Unread 10-10-2005, 07:23 PM   #1542
!*Jessi-Chan*!
Teach Me, Miss Litchi!

that's the spirit, LSD! I, on the otherhand, have been "cosplaying" since 2003 and i am still not capable of nicer costumes. i suck at sewing...

Unread 10-10-2005, 10:12 PM   #1543
DarkKefka
Ruthless Magister

Quote:
Originally Posted by !*Jessi-Chan*!
that's the spirit, LSD! I, on the otherhand, have been "cosplaying" since 2003 and i am still not capable of nicer costumes. i suck at sewing...
Well I may be a guy, but I WILL learn how to sew for the sole purpose of cosplaying. Every guy I met at AWA doens't have a mom or Girlfriend to sew for them, so i'm sure they did it themselves.
Unread 10-10-2005, 11:31 PM   #1544
!*Jessi-Chan*!
Teach Me, Miss Litchi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LatiosSoulDew
Well I may be a guy, but I WILL learn how to sew for the sole purpose of cosplaying. Every guy I met at AWA doens't have a mom or Girlfriend to sew for them, so i'm sure they did it themselves.
i should learn to sew too, but every time i get around to asking my mom to teach me...something comes up! We brought a very nice sewing machine from a "yard sale/flea market" like...last summer! I've been asking for lessons ever since...

Unread 10-11-2005, 12:02 AM   #1545
DarkKefka
Ruthless Magister

My mom sews all the time, and I wanted her to teach me. When I told her why she though I was insane. She just doesn't under us die-hard video game/anime fans. I may have to teach myself.

By the way, it's a little quite here without the black mage..Aleathia. And I still don't understand this little dool war going on here. For the love of God will somebody explain it to me??