Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 226 votes, 4.96 average.
Unread 10-11-2005, 12:08 AM   #1546
mocha
The Original Blikku!

Talking

Randomness again!

Friends! Romans! Cosplayers! Lend me your ears!

Anyway...I would just like to show you all that the pictures I have been posting lately are only in self defense. I would like to present to you exhibit A!

The picture was altered completely by her. All I did was take the picture.

My point is..well...I don't really have one.. JOIN COCOA!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg proof!.jpg (92.0 KB, 0 views)
mocha is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 10-11-2005, 12:19 AM   #1547
mocha
The Original Blikku!

Oh and you guys should try to go to some sewing classes. I think they're offered at Joanns and Hancock. I haven't taken any, but I might in the future. I hear they are pretty good, and not very expensive.
Unread 10-11-2005, 12:22 AM   #1548
DarkKefka
Ruthless Magister

Quote:
Originally Posted by mocha
Oh and you guys should try to go to some sewing classes. I think they're offered at Joanns and Hancock. I haven't taken any, but I might in the future. I hear they are pretty good, and not very expensive.

Well I could if my job wasn't so unpredictible. I can go to my mother's house and learn, regardless of how insane she may think I am.
DarkKefka is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-11-2005, 09:30 AM   #1549
Aleathia Burns
Even Crazier in person!!!

Quote:
Randomness again!

Friends! Romans! Cosplayers! Lend me your ears!

Anyway...I would just like to show you all that the pictures I have been posting lately are only in self defense. I would like to present to you exhibit A!

The picture was altered completely by her. All I did was take the picture.

My point is..well...I don't really have one.. JOIN COCOA!
YES REVALL IN MY HANDY WORK MWAHAHAHAHHAA!!!! Hey Mocha.

Anyway I am back and ready to attack. Now that C.O.C.O.A. has been knocked down a peg or 2 we shall take a little break for now untill I can find another "pic of pain" ahhahahha.

Animazement sounds like fun and I feel we should all go for it. I do hope Kunicon will return but as long as we have an alternate convnetion then we are game.

All my best!!! Piano Squall Rules!!!! Roy Mustang Drools!!!

O.k just a while ago I checked out Animazement website and got info. One thing I don't like....THEY DON'T HAVE A MASQURADE!!!!! AND YOU CAN'T ENTER A GROUP COSPLAY INTO THE COSTUME CONTEST.

O.K I would love to go to this con but I am torn between Anime Boston becasue they have a masquarde plus my friend Jamie wanted me to go sooo badly. We need to do a poll vote on this Animeazement or Anmie Boston or Persacon which I shall so some resech on (plus I get to stalk and aggravate Ciathallya cuz my little pretties know where she lives your Harem shall be mine mwahahahhaha) so I am on the case.

Last edited by Aleathia Burns : 10-11-2005 at 09:56 AM.
Aleathia Burns is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-11-2005, 11:27 AM   #1550
hentaigirl82
Handcuff User

I took some sewing classe at Hancocks and it very reasonable i payed 30.00 for two week course and they pretty much teach you the basics and tips on certain items.

Quote:

Darkstalkers -BB Hood
Dc comics-Ice
hentaigirl82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-11-2005, 11:41 AM   #1551
!*Jessi-Chan*!
Teach Me, Miss Litchi!

What's the official definition of a "masquerade" (i never really knew) because i am sure they had one. There's the costume/hall cosplay contest which is like...craftsmenship and then there's the cosplay which is where people get on stage and do skits, make the crowd laugh, or simple walk-ons. it's about 7 in the evening and the line is horrendous..@_@

Potential Costumes Aisha Clan Clan, WilyKat, Storm
!*Jessi-Chan*! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-11-2005, 11:46 AM   #1552
hentaigirl82
Handcuff User

I dont wanna even talk about tha damn line every year i try to do it they always cut me off and say sorry no more can enter it happend for the past two years and i run into my room crying damnit not next year if i have to stay in line for an hr i will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by !*Jessi-Chan*!
What's the official definition of a "masquerade" (i never really knew) because i am sure they had one. There's the costume/hall cosplay contest which is like...craftsmenship and then there's the cosplay which is where people get on stage and do skits, make the crowd laugh, or simple walk-ons. it's about 7 in the evening and the line is horrendous..@_@

Darkstalkers -BB Hood
Dc comics-Ice
hentaigirl82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-11-2005, 11:53 AM   #1553
vamphunterx
Where are my nakama at?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleathia Burns
O.K I would love to go to this con but I am torn between Anime Boston becasue they have a masquarde plus my friend Jamie wanted me to go sooo badly. We need to do a poll vote on this Animeazement or Anmie Boston or Persacon which I shall so some resech on (plus I get to stalk and aggravate Ciathallya cuz my little pretties know where she lives your Harem shall be mine mwahahahhaha) so I am on the case.
Anime Boston could be really cool too. I'd be up for it, Boston is like a second home for me. The Cheesecake Factory is pretty close to the con too, mmmm cheesecake . One major question is transportation though. I'm most likely flying up, I don't feel like driving up there for the 20-somethingTH time. But if I do drive up there, at least I'll be in good company with any of ya'll.
Then - MomoCon 2012 - Aokiji(One Piece)
vamphunterx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-11-2005, 12:09 PM   #1554
Aleathia Burns

Well if they have a masquarade at Animazment then we should try that one. However if a lot of people are entering then we need to be there early. Hey lets start a tally on who is going where.
Unread 10-11-2005, 12:42 PM   #1555
mocha
The Original Blikku!

Honestly, after checking out different fees (Flight fares, hotels, food, extras..you know something always comes up.) Animazement is looking like the better choice to me. I mean I guess we could start saving now for Boston if you just really want to go, but the amount of planning that would go into that stresses me out already! Don't get me wrong, it could be fun...it just won't be cheap.

With Boston we HAVE to fly...I don't know about you guys but I'm not trying to drive that far. Besides, you'll probably end up paying the same amount in gas by the time it's over. Animazement has the possibility to drive, and it's closer. So many things to think about. Baller on a budget here! lol
Unread 10-11-2005, 01:03 PM   #1556
vamphunterx
Where are my nakama at?

Hey ya'll, I just bought a new pack of Yu-Gi-Oh cards. This was the best card in the pack.

Dang, Konami must be runnin' out of ideas.
Unread 10-11-2005, 01:35 PM   #1557
!*Jessi-Chan*!
Teach Me, Miss Litchi!

Vamphunter: Aww...that's such a cute card! But six stars? Hmm...who shall i send to my graveyard in order to play that card...

I wouldn't want to drive to Boston either. I am so horrible with directions...I'd probably never make it.
I really want to go to more then one con next year...Animazement is around the perfect time because school just lets out that same week so it's like a relaxation kind of thing. But i do want to reasearch this anime boston....hmm...I also wanted to try and make it to Otakon. It's like...the Granddaddy of all cons! (cough) Anyone whose anyone goes...lol!

Potential Costumes Aisha Clan Clan, WilyKat, Storm
!*Jessi-Chan*! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-11-2005, 01:44 PM   #1558
vamphunterx
Where are my nakama at?

That's why you always use a Change of Heart card, then use your opponents monster as a tribute to play Blikku. Or use Dark Cosplay Ritual
Unread 10-11-2005, 02:51 PM   #1559
Aleathia Burns

Quote:
Originally Posted by vamphunterx
That's why you always use a Change of Heart card, then use your opponents monster as a tribute to play Blikku. Or use Dark Cosplay Ritual
I'm on to your ass. I know what you are up too...leave my babies out of this!!!

I am up fir animazement cuz we can take a greyhound bus to go plus it's cheaper to go to. I will contact the hotel and ask them if a greyhound can drop us off close by. Driving would kill us so I think I we may get a cheaper paln ticket as well.
Unread 10-11-2005, 03:33 PM   #1560
Purple Flames
Rollin' like Jack Dempsey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleathia Burns
I'm on to your ass. I know what you are up too...leave my babies out of this!!!

I am up fir animazement cuz we can take a greyhound bus to go plus it's cheaper to go to. I will contact the hotel and ask them if a greyhound can drop us off close by. Driving would kill us so I think I we may get a cheaper paln ticket as well.
Quick note: if you plan on taking the greyhound to AZ, then have arrangements from someone to pick you up from the depot. A friend of mine and I took a cab to the hotel and it set him back almost 30 bucks, since it's so far from the station.
Purple Flames is offline   Reply With Quote