Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 86 votes, 4.91 average.
Unread 10-18-2005, 07:37 AM   #1651
Aleathia Burns
Even Crazier in person!!!

I saw the episode of Robot Chicken and let me tell ya....POWER TO THE CABBAGE PATCH!!! WE WANT YOUR SOULS!!!! Anway I love me some Piano Squall but I also love me some Laguna Loire more than Squall so there I confess I am having an affair with Luguna...O.K I wish however that cosplay will be one of my crossplay choices for now I want to cosplay "Yellow Dancer". I love Michael Bradley my babies are planniin gon kipnapping him so that we can have an entertainer in our EVIL LAIR. And yes we do have a lair belive it or not.

Oh and the pic's translation is:

Ed: You brought me here so I can deliver flowers you got to be serious. Tell her how yo feel and stop wasting my time...hey are those dolls behind you?....GET THEM OFF AHHHH MOMMY!!!

Al: I'll do it besides it's about time you told her how you felt. Here take this Piano Squall C.D. it can be very romantic.

Roy:Hey Mocha..All my best!!!

Hahahha I am in the lead!!!!

Last edited by Aleathia Burns : 11-13-2007 at 04:58 PM.
Aleathia Burns is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 10-18-2005, 11:27 AM   #1652
!*Jessi-Chan*!
Teach Me, Miss Litchi!

My nieces will join your army, Aleathia. They will be recieving Cabbage Patch Dolls for their birthday and it can't be helped. NOW YOU'RE INFLUENCING THE CHILDREN!!!!!!!!

To everyone else: I would love to play theme music while you guys are in costume! It would be like you're walking through the game or something (so cool!) I think Square Enix has this copyright thing where you have to pay a fee to play their music for performances...would that count as a performance?

Potential Costumes Aisha Clan Clan, WilyKat, Storm
!*Jessi-Chan*! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-18-2005, 01:45 PM   #1653
Purple Flames
Rollin' like Jack Dempsey

Once I get my guitar and learn to play it with skill, I'll be taking requests at cons =P
Purple Flames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-18-2005, 02:26 PM   #1654
vamphunterx
Where are my nakama at?

Quote:
Originally Posted by !*Jessi-Chan*!
To everyone else: I would love to play theme music while you guys are in costume! It would be like you're walking through the game or something (so cool!) I think Square Enix has this copyright thing where you have to pay a fee to play their music for performances...would that count as a performance?
No, its not like your at an auditorium charging admission. No one can stop you from playing whatever music you want to on your own instrument.

Any girls on here play the guitar? That would rock to be playing one with a I-No or Haruka cosplay.
Then - MomoCon 2012 - Aokiji(One Piece)
vamphunterx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-18-2005, 02:51 PM   #1655
!*Jessi-Chan*!
Teach Me, Miss Litchi!

i wanted to learn how to play guitar JUST so i could cosplay Haruka. Alas...there is no one to teach me...

Unread 10-18-2005, 03:23 PM   #1656
Aleathia Burns
Even Crazier in person!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by !*Jessi-Chan*!
My nieces will join your army, Aleathia. They will be recieving Cabbage Patch Dolls for their birthday and it can't be helped. NOW YOU'RE INFLUENCING THE CHILDREN!!!!!!!!

You do realize that my occupation is woking in an after school program so my chances of corrupting th eyouth is very high.
Unread 10-18-2005, 03:41 PM   #1657
DarkKefka
Ruthless Magister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleathia Burns
You do realize that my occupation is woking in an after school program so my chances of corrupting th eyouth is very high.
You should be ashamed of yourself!!!! If I find my niece or nephew acting funny...I'm coming after you with anti-magic spells to put you out of your misery.

Anyway, I was suggesting to Jessi that we should start having New Years Parties in honor of her bringing us together. The thread DID start on 12/30...which is just a few days away from new years day. What do you guys think???

Youtube
http://www.youtube.com/darkkefka
DarkKefka is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-18-2005, 04:56 PM   #1658
!*Jessi-Chan*!
Teach Me, Miss Litchi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleathia Burns
oh no...the world's youth will all be zombies! May I offer my nieces as your first breathing minions? They are...well let's say they are behavioral challenged. They're not really MY nieces, but my boyfriends...but he's willing for you to have them too! =) Two sets of twins, ages 3 and 1. Go ahead...have them...(I'm pretty sure you'll bring them back...)

Yeah, me and Latios been discussing that. It would be pretty cool, but we must remember that as (sterotypical) black people, we plan and plan and plan and then it never happens. (or we're late...) Let's break the sterotypes!

Unread 10-18-2005, 05:03 PM   #1659
DarkKefka
Ruthless Magister

You have made plans and never kept up with them? That must be sad. So none of you have ever met each other from SC and NC??

Youtube
Unread 10-18-2005, 05:18 PM   #1660
!*Jessi-Chan*!
Teach Me, Miss Litchi!

I've seen hentaigirl at Animazement, but i can never put the internet personaility with the person online. I've met Ranma (from this thread) at Animazement too and also another person from these forums (she's black...but I don't think she's ever posted here.) I haven't been to a butt load of cons to ever meet anyone, however.

Unread 10-18-2005, 08:58 PM   #1661
Purple Flames
Rollin' like Jack Dempsey

The regulars I've met in this thread are:

-hentaigirl82 (My sidekick =P)
-Alethia
-mocha
-vampirehnterx
-Ciarathallya

Everyone else I either haven't met yet or weren't formally introduced to yet.
Purple Flames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-19-2005, 01:23 AM   #1662
mocha
The Original Blikku!

AnimeGurlz / dance-pants: Welcome to the madness!

Jessi-chan: Ack! Don't help her recruit people! Don't you know that every time we take down a member of COTTON an angel gets its wings? Ok...maybe not but still! And I don't think that you can get in trouble for that (playing music) unless you start charging for it. -But if you do, I volunteer to be your pimp--um...I mean MANAGER! Yeah, that's it..

vamphunterx: I play the guitar!
...Ok..not really just looking for attention. j/k

PurpleFlames: I feel so..honored to be on your list..! *tear* I didn't even have a speech prepared. *paper falls out of pocket* DOH!

Aleathia: Stop corrupting the youth of America with your...voodooness! (<--new word!) I tried to be peaceful and leave you alone, but after that pic missy, this is WAR! But don't worry, I'm not going to get mad...just even.

Hey everyone look what I found on eBay!
eBay item: 666 (Ends Oct-31-05)
mocha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-19-2005, 03:05 AM   #1663
DarkKefka
Ruthless Magister

Quote:
Originally Posted by vamphunterx
Why don't you more musically talented individuals get together and play theme music for the rest of us while we're in costume. Especially for FF cosplays.
By the way, as you can tell..I'm a rikku fan. I've made rikku's midis from both games.

http://www.ffsymphony.net/games.php?game_id=13

This page takes you to a midi page. look for my real name, which is Phillip. My rikku ffx2 midi is here. It's a mix of her in-game version and her Vocal Version. I made this on 05/14/2005, which you find here as proof that this is indeed mine. http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console..._Vocal_Mix.txt

http://www.videogamemidis.net/download.php?file=Final%20Fantasy%20X/Final%20Fantasy%20X%20-%20Rikku's%20Theme.mid&Console=Playstation%202

I made this on 10/09/2002. Mocha..this is for you. It should explain a few things.

And my Proof of this one.....
http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console...IKKU_THEME.txt

Both of these were made by me, and are property of Video Game Music. Some other sites have access to them.
Oh yeah...you'll want to hear these on Media player or real player, they sound horrible on quick time.

Anyway, what do you guys think about having New Years get together??

Youtube

Last edited by DarkKefka : 10-19-2005 at 03:55 AM.
Unread 10-19-2005, 06:59 AM   #1664
vamphunterx
Where are my nakama at?

Wow LSD, very good midi files. You're quite talented.
Then - MomoCon 2012 - Aokiji(One Piece)
vamphunterx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-19-2005, 07:01 AM   #1665
DarkKefka
Ruthless Magister

Thanks. I need to learn them on Trumpet. I have a score to settle with Piano Squall.

Youtube