Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 217 votes, 4.96 average.
Unread 01-16-2006, 11:34 PM   #3001
mocha
The Original Blikku!

Hentaigirl: LOL!!! XD OMG! That is GREAT! So much ammunition...so little time! *gives her Pocky*

Ciara: Uh oh...you have dolls now too?? Don't tell me she's finally gotten to you!

Flames: LMAO!

Yeah let's not forget about this one!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hehehe.jpg (56.3 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by mocha : 01-16-2006 at 11:36 PM.
mocha is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 01-16-2006, 11:42 PM   #3002
Ciarathallya
Ragnacrack Cosplay Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by mocha
Ciara: Uh oh...you have dolls now too?? Don't tell me she's finally gotten to you
ye gads no. Though I got some cajun peeps in the family who know how to hook up some voodoo dolls and all. If it comes to it I may have to ask a few favors so I can have protection for the Cabbage Patches aka Piano Squalls Bebe's.

and that pic is priceless.
Unread 01-17-2006, 12:01 AM   #3003
hentaigirl82
Handcuff User

mocha- Omg that pic is crazy shes so goin to have those dolls on our door step.

Ciara- I got family that do the same thing too I perfer the chicken feet more tho and if that doesnt work I will throw the dolls in the fire place

Darkstalkers -BB Hood
Dc comics-Ice
hentaigirl82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-2006, 12:27 AM   #3004
vamphunterx
Where are my nakama at?

Going a little off-topic here, but anyways...

After watching the Advent Children movie, it got me thinking about what happens afterwards(other than Dirge of Cerberus!!), mainly with Denzel and Marlene. Denzel seemed to really look up to Cloud, so I think he'll probably grow up to be like Cloud, giant sword and all. Cloud can teach him all that bad-ass SOLDIER stuff. Marlene I think will probably learn Zangan-Ryu from Tifa.

Just wanted to know what you guys see happening?
Then - MomoCon 2012 - Aokiji(One Piece)

Last edited by vamphunterx : 01-17-2006 at 12:35 AM.
vamphunterx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-2006, 04:16 AM   #3005
Ciarathallya

no spoilers plz. I'm one of the few ppl holding out to buy it rather than download.
Unread 01-17-2006, 04:58 AM   #3006
NeoKenshin
Synchro Chip, Slot In!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciarathallya
no spoilers plz. I'm one of the few ppl holding out to buy it rather than download.
WHAT??? I thought you said you downloaded it or was trying to download it after AWA!

Planned Costumes

MTAC Ninja 2K9
Byakuya Kuchiki-hopefully the FULL thing
Ragnarok Online-Champion
www.livejournal.com/users/neokenshin<--thats where I live. check it out sometime.
NeoKenshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-2006, 09:29 AM   #3007
Aleathia Burns
Even Crazier in person!!!

I leave for a minute and ya'll talking about meeeeee. Oh it is on like a light switch.

First off I would like to thank you guys and gals for cheering me up I am meeting up with my career counslor at my school to see what I can do with my path of evil destruction...this country needs a dictator...an it'll be me for I shall strip the rights of you poor mortals and....oh you all just wait I have my dominance over "hot good looking man - kind" speech prepared soon once I obrtain these goals.

Anyway I am in the process of doing more research on my awn costume....and your individual punishments for those who mock me...mwahahahahhaa.

Ciathallya: Lulu Patch says bring it she loves cajun food and she'll eat you and your cajun pals up ahahhaa.

Purple Flames: How did you know about the knife? Yuna Patch did'nt use on on you...you submitted willingly ADMIT IT YOU LOVE YUNA PATCH.

Anyoneelse: Bring it and sing it..or what ever ryhming workd I can think of...it's good to be back yaaay.

Mocha : here is a pic of a good corwn for your costume for draogn con I will send you a pic of a water nympth I saw on line but I have to make the pic smaller...likeyou brain oh and the cow pic is for you too for you too and it tell what you are ohhhhh

Last edited by Aleathia Burns : 11-13-2007 at 04:58 PM.
Aleathia Burns is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-2006, 10:20 AM   #3008
Purple Flames
Rollin' like Jack Dempsey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleathia Burns
Purple Flames: How did you know about the knife? Yuna Patch did'nt use on on you...you submitted willingly ADMIT IT YOU LOVE YUNA PATCH.
Only in your twisted dreams =P

I'm always up for a good old-fashioned knife fight. Just name the time and place and it's on
Purple Flames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-2006, 10:38 AM   #3009
vamphunterx
Where are my nakama at?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciara
Ok then, sorry. I really haven't revealed anything though, I guess anyone who wants to respond to my question should just PM then.
Then - MomoCon 2012 - Aokiji(One Piece)
vamphunterx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-2006, 10:56 AM   #3010
DarkKefka
Ruthless Magister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Flames
Only in your twisted dreams =P

I'm always up for a good old-fashioned knife fight. Just name the time and place and it's on
I don't think you want to do that.....the dolls are mutiplying. You'll be out numbered....the 88 Patch...you'll need some backup....

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberrykitte
OMGosh keep that away from Aleathia lol she'll watch it forever!
I should go to Kunicon st. louis and tell him that I know her lol ^^
Do that and he won't be able to perform........especially if you show him your miniture dolls........Kunicon ATL was canceled for a reason...the dolls.

By the way..if anybody has any Tomb Raider ideas let me know. I can never forget those pain in the ass hour long levels and death puzzles. I though about doing Von Croy.

Youtube
http://www.youtube.com/darkkefka

Last edited by DarkKefka : 01-17-2006 at 12:34 PM.
DarkKefka is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-2006, 11:59 AM   #3011
Ciarathallya

No.. no... nooooooooo! She does not have Crazy 88 Patch. The horror!

I cleaned my sewing area for like 10 mintues and realized I'm home on lunch break then quit. I lack motivation. Tons of creativity I have... just lazy. Damn this rain. *goes to eat some rosemary garlic herb ribs*
Unread 01-17-2006, 01:00 PM   #3012
Aleathia Burns
Even Crazier in person!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkKefka
I don't think you want to do that.....the dolls are mutiplying. You'll be out numbered....the 88 Patch...you'll need some backup....

Do that and he won't be able to perform........especially if you show him your miniture dolls........Kunicon ATL was canceled for a reason...the dolls.

By the way..if anybody has any Tomb Raider ideas let me know. I can never forget those pain in the ass hour long levels and death puzzles. I though about doing Von Croy.
That;s a good one man. Crazy 88 Patch I do have a lot of em.

PurpleFlames: I have a ball and chain that is all I need...you will submit they all do mwahahhaha.
Unread 01-17-2006, 01:15 PM   #3013
isamu85
Black Goblin SNAPSHOTS

HI Aleathi! Long time no see! I'm sad that the dolls scared away the founders of Kunicon T-T(just kidding) It looks like Kunicon laying low or they stopped altogether due to a lot of people bashing it
isamu85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-2006, 01:19 PM   #3014
!*Jessi-Chan*!
Teach Me, Miss Litchi!

just passing through...i am really going to have to start visiting this thread every hour...alas...the internet connection is crazy in my dorm so i can check it weekend-ly...

Potential Costumes Aisha Clan Clan, WilyKat, Storm
!*Jessi-Chan*! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-2006, 01:22 PM   #3015
DarkKefka
Ruthless Magister

Quote:
Originally Posted by !*Jessi-Chan*!
just passing through...i am really going to have to start visiting this thread every hour...alas...the internet connection is crazy in my dorm so i can check it weekend-ly...
Oh yeah..almost forgot about you......you started this thread..there's no way in hell you are quiting!!!! We won't let you!

Youtube
http://www.youtube.com/darkkefka
DarkKefka is offline   Reply With Quote