Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 239 votes, 4.97 average.
Unread 10-05-2005, 11:56 PM   #1471
DarkKefka
Ruthless Magister

Well for starters I do like Sailor moon (Yes I like it and I'm not ashamed one little bit.) But just about all of the good characters are females. If I were to do it, I'd have to be Dr. Tomo or Tuxedo Mask, or one of those wierd monsters. But I'd love to join in, unless this is a all-girl thing you got going here.
DarkKefka is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 10-06-2005, 12:12 AM   #1472
Ciarathallya
Ragnacrack Cosplay Addict

ahahahahaha how did you know I love Pluto? Psychic? Noooo then you'll know of my plans to do away with the dolls
Unread 10-06-2005, 12:19 AM   #1473
!*Jessi-Chan*!
Teach Me, Miss Litchi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mocha
I'm sorry Jessi! I had it written down I swear!
How could I possibly forget the originator of this thread? ^_^
Yes! I am THE starter of bringing so many of us together! I feel so proud *sniff* my little thread is all grown up

Potential Costumes Aisha Clan Clan, WilyKat, Storm
!*Jessi-Chan*! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2005, 12:29 AM   #1474
DarkKefka
Ruthless Magister

Quote:
Originally Posted by !*Jessi-Chan*!
Yes! I am THE starter of bringing so many of us together! I feel so proud *sniff* my little thread is all grown up

And just how did you get the courage to start this thread? I bet you never thought it would grow this big huh?? I wonder if all of you have met?? I've met some of you.
DarkKefka is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2005, 12:57 AM   #1475
vamphunterx
Where are my nakama at?

I believe I remember meeting you at AWA.
Then - MomoCon 2012 - Aokiji(One Piece)
vamphunterx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2005, 01:01 AM   #1476
!*Jessi-Chan*!
Teach Me, Miss Litchi!

I've only met hentaigirl at AZ. Well, we didn't really MEET, but I saw her there in 03 and 05 She may not even remember me dancing to their ninja parade this year. I do wish I can meet the rest of these peeps because I only have one friend that likes anime and I wouldn't call her a cosplayer (she's lazy...lol!)
I never did expect it to grow THIS big. it was started in 2002 when I first JOINED these forums...wow...that was nearly three years ago now. (november the's aniversary!)

Wouldn't it be cool to do the Sailor Scouts.....in their princess dresses too! We rule so hard!

Unread 10-06-2005, 09:12 AM   #1477
Aleathia Burns
Even Crazier in person!!!

Yall' leave my baby alone they won't bother you unless they are bored and are craving blood...uhh I mean freindship.....yeah Freind ship. Anyway I am sooooo gonna do Queen Beryl cuz villain cosplay is my speacilty. DOWN WITH THE SALIOR SCOUTS!!!! DOLLS RULE.
Unread 10-06-2005, 11:32 AM   #1478
!*Jessi-Chan*!
Teach Me, Miss Litchi!

anybody know where i can download some SM episodes? I'm too cheap to buy and it's been YEARS since i've seen an episode. OMG...I was like...7 or 8. SO that would be 10 years ago. Now, with the emergence of this idea, i'm interested in watching it. (this is so similar to the fact that i couldn't stand Inu Yasha until the other night when i was like absorbed in one of it's episodes...I'm so weird)

WE'RE NEARING PAGE 100!!!!!

Unread 10-06-2005, 11:43 AM   #1479
Purple Flames
Rollin' like Jack Dempsey

My net's finally working again, and I know that'll make you happy Dee =P

Anyways, on the cosplay front, on Tuesday I went to Joann's and got some material for my next cosplay for AnimeUSA next month, Kurodo Akabane from Get Backers. I meant to do it for both Otakon and AWA, but things came up with my friend and she wasn't able to finish any of my outfits, which further drives home the point that I need a sewing machine of my own and someone to teach me. Any volunteers? You know you want to

P.S. who is this "Sapphire" you speak of mocha =P
Purple Flames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2005, 11:55 AM   #1480
Ciarathallya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleathia Burns
Yall' leave my baby alone they won't bother you unless they are bored and are craving blood...uhh I mean freindship.....yeah Freind ship. Anyway I am sooooo gonna do Queen Beryl cuz villain cosplay is my speacilty. DOWN WITH THE SALIOR SCOUTS!!!! DOLLS RULE.
I ain't skurred... BRING IT ON! I'll bust out all the Pokemon plushies here on your babies.
Unread 10-06-2005, 12:13 PM   #1481
!*Jessi-Chan*!
Teach Me, Miss Litchi!

Ciara: Throw in my Ninja-Pikachu and we'll take down those dolls!

Unread 10-06-2005, 12:22 PM   #1482
vamphunterx
Where are my nakama at?

SOOOOO close to 100 pages, oh yeah by the way, nice avatar Jessi-chan. Anyways, I'm definitely up for any group cosplays ya'll might wanna do, even Sailor Moon stuff.
Then - MomoCon 2012 - Aokiji(One Piece)
vamphunterx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2005, 01:04 PM   #1483
hentaigirl82
Handcuff User

The ninja parade lol that was so much fun I cant wait till next year.Its so funny when I first join this thread I didnt really know anybody and now im meeting and so on, its beginning to feel like a family reunion seeing everyone.Now about this salior moon thing im hooked on the live action musical ones I think thier called, if anyone is game for it one year I would love to do Mars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by !*Jessi-Chan*!
I've only met hentaigirl at AZ. Well, we didn't really MEET, but I saw her there in 03 and 05 She may not even remember me dancing to their ninja parade this year. I do wish I can meet the rest of these peeps because I only have one friend that likes anime and I wouldn't call her a cosplayer (she's lazy...lol!)
I never did expect it to grow THIS big. it was started in 2002 when I first JOINED these forums...wow...that was nearly three years ago now. (november the's aniversary!)

Wouldn't it be cool to do the Sailor Scouts.....in their princess dresses too! We rule so hard!

Darkstalkers -BB Hood
Dc comics-Ice
hentaigirl82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2005, 01:11 PM   #1484
Ciarathallya

*checks Hentaigirl's photo gallery* Nyoooooooooooooo!

Yes ninja Pikachus will work too. Dollies are going dooooown!!!!
Unread 10-06-2005, 01:33 PM   #1485
mocha
The Original Blikku!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hentaigirl82
The ninja parade lol that was so much fun I cant wait till next year.Its so funny when I first join this thread I didnt really know anybody and now im meeting and so on, its beginning to feel like a family reunion seeing everyone.Now about this salior moon thing im hooked on the live action musical ones I think thier called, if anyone is game for it one year I would love to do Mars.
Yeah it's called SeraMyu I think. But we might have to compete for Mars. Do you feel lucky? Huh? lol This Sailor Moon thing won't happen until late next year so there's plenty of time.

And now that we have assembled a small army, we can take down the dolls! must locate my P-chan plushie!
mocha is offline   Reply With Quote