Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games > Resident Evil

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 01-31-2005, 09:14 AM   #1
AnaMaria
Deathly Hallow

Red face Resident Evil *FISHNET*

Yesh.. I am making a RE Apocalypse costume, the one Alice wears when she crawls into the army surplus store. I am on a limited budget, but I need like, dark army green fishnet, would ebay be a good choice for cheap material, or am I better off just buying the while fishnet tank top?

Unread 01-31-2005, 10:53 AM   #2
reannaremick

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnaMaria
Yesh.. I am making a RE Apocalypse costume, the one Alice wears when she crawls into the army surplus store. I am on a limited budget, but I need like, dark army green fishnet, would ebay be a good choice for cheap material, or am I better off just buying the while fishnet tank top?
Do you have a JoAnn's near you? The ONLY place I could find the right fabric was there. They have it in the swimsuit/dancewear section in the Alice olive green. It's 9.99 a yard but you shouldn't need much. Plus if you watch the ads, sometimes they run 40% off coupons. I needed it BY a certain date so I had to pay full price. You could try ebay, but I never found any. If you'd like some and you don't have a JoAnn's, toss me a PM and I will go buy you some if you paypal me the money/send me a check. I went nuts hunting it too, so I know the feeling, hehe. Welcome to the Alice ranks.
reannaremick is offline   Reply With Quote