Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Anime/Manga > Hellsing

Unread 02-10-2005, 07:15 PM   #1
AriRashkae
Me!

Red face Help needed for 2 Hellsing costumes.

I'm trying to make both Anderson and Victoria costumes for a con in April. Most of the Anderson one will be easy, since I already have a trench pattern picked out, and can get the rest either in the thrift shop of the hardware store. ^_^ My problem for him is the hair. I haven't been able to find a wig that even comes close to his hair, and I'm leery about buying a wig to cut and spike. Can anyone point me to a good wig, or have tips for adjusting one? I have waist-length hair that I'm not cutting, so it has to be a wig. LOL

The big problem is Seras' uniform. I have looked through the catalogs of the major pattern makers and come up empty. Can anyone offer some advice for putting her uniform together? I already know I'll have to buy a bra and stuff LOL. I can adjust patterns to account for the *ahem* assets, but I can't make one from scratch, and I haven't found any shirts that come close to her top.

Thanks!
B*B
Me

**EDIT**

OK, not 15 minutes after posting this, I found 3 Simplicity patterns that might work for the skirt. So, weather permitting, I'll be checking them out this weekend at the craft store. Hopefully I'll find a shirt pattern before I go up, so I can get all the stuff I need for her in one trip.

Last edited by AriRashkae : 02-10-2005 at 07:58 PM.
AriRashkae is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 02-11-2005, 11:31 PM   #2
AshleyV
KiraRhian Cosplay

There are shirt patterns that you could use for Victoria. I made my own pattern for her outfit, so I do not have any names or numbers that would be good.

Facebook / Tumblr / DevianArt
AshleyV is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-12-2005, 07:20 AM   #3
AriRashkae
Me!

Thanks! My husband has pointed out a uniform supply place where I might be able to get the shirt. I'll just have to get it big and dart it under the chest LOL.

Still looking for Anderson's wig. If the shirt thing works out, that'll be my only piece.
AriRashkae is offline   Reply With Quote