Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Anime/Manga > CLAMP Series

Reply
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Unread 02-17-2005, 04:33 PM   #1
princemercury1
The Nobleman
 
princemercury1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,146
Arrow Angelic Layer- Wizard boots



I was wondering if anyone knew of where I can I get shoe dye at and a brand name (if possible)? I have black leather shoes and trying to dye them sky blue...

rePRESENT
princemercury1 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Unread 02-17-2005, 08:15 PM   #2
AnimefestChii
Registered User
 
AnimefestChii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 91
If you want your leather boots that color, and with that plastic-y look I would definately suggest going to your nearest paint store and buying some like plastic spray paint. It works wonders! I say that because I've tried it before and dying leather boots doesn't always turn out very pretty and it's really hard to get a specific color out of it.
Hope this helped!

~Kiwi
AnimefestChii is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2005, 09:50 PM   #3
princemercury1
The Nobleman
 
princemercury1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,146
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimefestChii
If you want your leather boots that color, and with that plastic-y look I would definately suggest going to your nearest paint store and buying some like plastic spray paint. It works wonders! I say that because I've tried it before and dying leather boots doesn't always turn out very pretty and it's really hard to get a specific color out of it.
Hope this helped!

~Kiwi
Thanks, I was thinking about spray painting my shoes, but wasn't sure if it would work.
princemercury1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2005, 10:00 PM   #4
Space Invader
Sparkle Butt
 
Space Invader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 1,754
Dani's http://www.cosplaysupplies.com has leather paint in any color you could want. From what I've seen, it works awesome, and I do believe he stocks a perfect blue for those boots .
__________________
Commissions are temporarily closed. I need a break...

{ I N L U M I N O }
Space Invader is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2005, 11:12 PM   #5
princemercury1
The Nobleman
 
princemercury1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,146
Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Invader
Dani's http://www.cosplaysupplies.com has leather paint in any color you could want. From what I've seen, it works awesome, and I do believe he stocks a perfect blue for those boots .
Thank you!!!
princemercury1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-18-2005, 07:20 AM   #6
AnimefestChii
Registered User
 
AnimefestChii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 91
No problem ^-^ Hope whatever you decides works out for you
AnimefestChii is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-18-2005, 11:17 AM   #7
princemercury1
The Nobleman
 
princemercury1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,146
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimefestChii
No problem ^-^ Hope whatever you decides works out for you
Yeah, I'm sure it will all work out.
__________________
Check out my Deviantart
Princemercury1 Deviantart

and

ACE Paradise Gallery
princemercury1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:03 PM.


Copyright 2002-2013 Cosplay.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All comments and posts in our forums are the opinion of the respective poster.