Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Saboten Con

Unread 02-21-2005, 04:13 PM   #1
Rogue Marvel
Pirate Love

Masquerade, are you ready?

I was wondering who is going to step up and join the fun at Anizona's Masquerade.

It should be a big year with celebrity judges. And with a Amano as the main guest of honor there are sure to be some awsome FF costumes.

If you havn't already signed up I recomend you step up now to get the judging time you want and to make sure you get in. This is sure to be a great year.

For those of you not planing on entering I invite you to come watch as I host Anizona's first cosplay contest.

I look forward to seeing you all there.

Last edited by Rogue Marvel : 02-28-2005 at 09:59 PM.
Rogue Marvel is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 02-21-2005, 06:03 PM   #2
Jinx
Making a Comeback?

I would love to enter, but I don't have anything that I feel is masquerade-worthy. But I'll definitely go go watch!

Unread 02-21-2005, 06:33 PM   #3
ANoM

No entrar para mi, or something. I'll be in the stands tho! XP
Unread 02-21-2005, 06:39 PM   #4
Chibi Ice Wolf
Dead Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinx
I would love to enter, but I don't have anything that I feel is masquerade-worthy. But I'll definitely go go watch!
Oh I'm sure you will have something masquerade worthy! You should enter! LOL was that a typo or do you intend to watch as Gogo? XD

I already signed up and sent in my progress photo. I'll be Nanami Kiryuu from Utena. ^.~

ARIZONA HOBBYISTS PARADISE
Arizona-based community featuring anime, gaming, cosplay, fashion, art, BJDs and more!

Upcoming Cosplay: Luna Lovegood (Harry Potter), Chii (Tsubasa), Ai Kago (W), Sweets Lolita (Original)

Next up: Izumicon!
Chibi Ice Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2005, 06:47 PM   #5
Rogue Marvel
Pirate Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinx
Aww...I think your costumes are awsome!

but if you don't feel like entering it will still be cool to see you there watching the show
Unread 02-21-2005, 08:22 PM   #6
Jinx
Making a Comeback?

Chibi Ice Wolf: Haha, my bad! But I'll most likely go and sit in costume.. just not sure which yet. Thanks though!

Rogue_Marvel: Thanks! Maybe I'll enter.. I'll give it some thought.

Unread 02-21-2005, 11:22 PM   #7
Cyrus Gigelph
Brain Child-ParentUnknown

well I think if i get chichiri done, that ill make a mask too an that would be good, what do ya'll think?
People born in the Year of the Dragon are healthy, energetic, excitable, short-tempered, and stubborn. They are also honest, sensitive, brave, and they inspire confidence and trust. Dragon people are the most eccentric of any in the eastern zodiac. Those born under the sign are considered intelligent, gifted, bossy, loud, garish, and unfaithful, but also popular and successful, full of vitality and enthusiasm. They usually look stubborn on outside, softhearted inside though.
Cyrus Gigelph is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2005, 12:41 AM   #8
Rogue Marvel
Pirate Love

that would be awsome you should try a skit

Skit are so super awsome and I think we need more
Unread 02-22-2005, 01:47 PM   #9
Maryssa
Dragon Queen
STAFF OF d00m

I entered for the "fashion" option, which I assume just means walk-on? I still want to get judged, I just dont want to do a skit.
Maryssa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2005, 04:30 PM   #10
Jinx
Making a Comeback?

Yeah, I'm thinking of just entering as a walk on as well...

I don't think one-person skits work well.. ^-^;;

Unread 02-22-2005, 04:56 PM   #11
Tenshi
Needs more sparkles

Right now I'm entered as a walk-on with Deedlit.

Next Up:Mad Hatter Tamaki (Ouran Host Club), Tuxedo Mask (Sera Myu) and Kaitou Sinbad (Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne)
I declare this The Year of Making Epic Jackets
Tenshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2005, 07:56 PM   #12
Chibi Ice Wolf
Dead Account

I signed up for fashion too... I haven't heard anyone say they are doing skit yet! There's no way I would get up there and do a skit by myself. >.< I'll be lucky to walk on and off without falling, letalone say anything without stuttering or forgetting. Don't I sound confident? lol

ARIZONA HOBBYISTS PARADISE
Arizona-based community featuring anime, gaming, cosplay, fashion, art, BJDs and more!

Upcoming Cosplay: Luna Lovegood (Harry Potter), Chii (Tsubasa), Ai Kago (W), Sweets Lolita (Original)

Next up: Izumicon!
Chibi Ice Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2005, 08:19 PM   #13
sethbramwell
Red Rocket

well, i dunno if it's skit worthy or not, but anizopna being my first con I'm trying a bit of everything so I'm doing a toungue in cheek lipsync sktech as Schrodinger. The planned song, the artist, the fact that Schrodinger's a nazi... it's dripping with irony, but i refuse to say more. Y'all will see, and I'll either be booed off stage quickly or i'll get everyone laughing. Hard to say.... (no, it's not offensive LOL)

Gwah! I just realized anoither song i could've done that would fit with schrodinger's smart-@$$ attitude and his naziism (as wellas my opinion of that)... oh well.

Tomorrow's another con...
sethbramwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2005, 11:29 PM   #14
Cyrus Gigelph
Brain Child-ParentUnknown

so ya'll say i should do a skit???? um.... Like what? I'm new to cosplay so skit... um would you do it as the charicter? Like i could sing a song, and say no da alot or sumthin? an from time to time i get my... um... country accent back so... help....
People born in the Year of the Dragon are healthy, energetic, excitable, short-tempered, and stubborn. They are also honest, sensitive, brave, and they inspire confidence and trust. Dragon people are the most eccentric of any in the eastern zodiac. Those born under the sign are considered intelligent, gifted, bossy, loud, garish, and unfaithful, but also popular and successful, full of vitality and enthusiasm. They usually look stubborn on outside, softhearted inside though.
Cyrus Gigelph is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2005, 01:16 AM   #15
Tenshi
Needs more sparkles

Since it sounds like most of us are going up on stage alone, it makes it difficult to perform a skit . But I was thinking of bringing my clarinet and playing "Kiseki no Umi" on stage. Problem is, I haven't touched the poor instrument in two years, and I know I would sound terrible ;_;.

Next Up:Mad Hatter Tamaki (Ouran Host Club), Tuxedo Mask (Sera Myu) and Kaitou Sinbad (Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne)
I declare this The Year of Making Epic Jackets
Tenshi is offline   Reply With Quote