Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Sakura Con

Unread 02-26-2005, 01:56 AM   #1
The_Bunkey
aka The Bunkey

Angel Sanctuary Recruits Anyone?

Woot! My friends and I are looking for some cosplayers who would like to join us for a large group Angel Sanctuary cosplay.
We currently have:
Mikael
Jibriel
Uriel
Raphael
Rociel
Mad Hatter
Alexiel
Lucifer

If you'd like to be in here post in the thread or PM me! We could really out do some of those European groups if we try hard enough! Woot!
Thanks for lookin'.
Mikael.
The_Bunkey is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 02-26-2005, 02:59 AM   #2
Apsara
all around bum..

Hey, Mika. I don't have a wig, but I do have Kurai's PVC swimsuit outfit. Although, mine's in heavy silk. When is this going to be?

Apsara

Seeking Cosplayer Post: Adekan and Five Star Stories for Aki-con on Oct. 7th - 9th, 2011
Apsara is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-26-2005, 04:55 AM   #3
The_Bunkey
aka The Bunkey

Spifftacular!!!

At Sakura Con yeah?!? It'd be sweet if you could come!
My friends keep telling me I have this weird way of persuading people. I've gotten two this past week! It originally started out with us four archangels. Then we got the Mad Hatter, and yesterday I got Alexiel and Rociel.
Weird stuff happens...and I got a brainstorm tonight of looking for more people to beat out this group I saw in France... Jeeze they were big, but they still didn't have everyone.
Kurai would be a welcomed addition!!!! We've got quite the variant on costumes and accessories so - wig = no problem really.
Unread 02-26-2005, 06:56 AM   #4
Apsara
all around bum..

That would be impressive to be in a big group. I'll be at Sakura con on Friday and Saturday...I hope it's one of those days that you'll do this. Are you going into the cosplay or masquerade at all?

I need to find D rings to repair my costume though. The old one broke...*grimaces* Cheap stuff...

Hey, do you know of hardware and home improvement centers would have D and O rings?

Apsara

Seeking Cosplayer Post: Adekan and Five Star Stories for Aki-con on Oct. 7th - 9th, 2011
Unread 02-26-2005, 03:38 PM   #5
The_Bunkey
aka The Bunkey

Hmmm...We were planning on all day Friday, so no problemo there. Although, we probably won't do any of the stage stuff. We're doing that as a Saiyuki group on Saturday. ^^;;;

Your local Lowes, Home Depot or such should have D and O rings, I see no reason why they wouldn't. Their inexpensive and should be easy to locate if you ask someone. ^_^

Mikael
Unread 02-26-2005, 05:42 PM   #6
Apsara
all around bum..

Oh, okay! Er, where shall we meet? I was thinking of just outside the pre-reg area. It'd be easy to see you guys in those costumes.

Apsara

Unread 02-27-2005, 08:01 PM   #7
The_Bunkey
aka The Bunkey

Most definitly. In that awesome lobby, for one, me and the other archangels are doing the outfits that go together with Jibriel in the chair, and there are arm chairs in the lobby. And then for everyone else to get in pictures. WOW I'm getting sooooooo excited. I still have to work on having a frown for the pictures.... I can only act so insane for such a small amount of time...>.< Stupid anime, not introducing Mikael, then I would know what he sounds like, his insane laugh and all that. The 7th manga might not be out by Sakura con...T.T
Yeah, on Friday in the lobby by the pre-reg booth. ^_^ I like to type, can't you tell?

Mikael
Unread 02-28-2005, 12:17 AM   #8
Apsara
all around bum..

LOL! That's okay. I like typing too. I'll see you there then!

Apsara