Go Back   Cosplay.com > Non-Cosplay Forums > Spam Board > Archive

Unread 01-05-2003, 05:13 PM   #1
Limeyaku
First-Mate

Talking Sailor Jupiter Earrings ^-^ free!

Hey guys! ^-^

If anyones cosplaying or planning on cosplaying or is just a fan of Sailor Jupiter/Makoto Kino, I have a pair of earrings ( obviously, never worn, cuz tht's just icky ) that look a lot like hers.

I got them in a 3 pack, with Pearls, Hoops and Roses. I only needed the pearls for Rikku though. ^-^ N they were from the dollar store so I'm not going to want money for them. I got my dollars worth from the pearls. ^-^;

Anyways, they /were/ gold but i painted them with metallic pink nailpolish last night n now they look pretty spiffy. ^-^

They're for pierced ears and they'll probably a little bit smaller than hers, but if you'd like them let me know. ^-^

They weren't even taken off of the plastic card they came on until last night when i took pictures of them ( in my gallery ^^ ).

And if you don't believe me that they've never been worn, you can always soak them in bleach or something to sterilize them.

Meh...I'm just trying to help someone out. ^-^ I'm never gonna use them for anything. =\

Luv
Limeyaku

Unread 01-06-2003, 05:21 PM   #2
Tenjou

OOOOH! *_*

-stops admiring- Okay, how big are they? Just medium size? 'cause the hole in my ear is a little tricky. ^^; I wouldn't want the rose to droop or anything! ^^ I'm sorta interested, but knowing my parents they won't let me. T_T;