Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Anime/Manga > Trinity Blood

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 178 votes, 4.99 average.
Unread 04-02-2005, 01:45 PM   #16
evilchii
amirite?

I think this is one of the best threads for Trinity Blood we've had. It would be great if we kept this one up and alive so all us fans can discuss this series and any future costumes without a new thread popping up and all of us having to start over again.

http://www.barroque.com/pierrot/trin...opic.php?t=119
for anyone who doesn't have the novels, or does but cannot ready japanese (like myself) this person was kind enough to translate and compress the first novel story, keeping all the original illustrations. enjoy!
evilchii is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 04-04-2005, 06:12 PM   #17
Kat Murz
Last Manitoban Pirate

Here's a group scanlating the manga. and doing a good job of it too,
http://www.eien-anime.com/index.php?l=US&type=manga
~ Ai-kon
~ Otakuthon
~ Central Canadian Comic Con

Check me out for tutorials, con reviews and more at:: Nomadic-Goldfish Cosplay on Facebook
Kat Murz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-04-2005, 06:27 PM   #18
HaruVamp

I want to cosplay one character from Trinity Blood too.
But I haven't seen that much pictures, have someone good picturelinks.
What do you all think? Which character will fit me?
HaruVamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-04-2005, 09:57 PM   #19
evilchii
amirite?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat Murz
Here's a group scanlating the manga. and doing a good job of it too,
http://www.eien-anime.com/index.php?l=US&type=manga
XD thank you for the link.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaruVamp
I want to cosplay one character from Trinity Blood too.
But I haven't seen that much pictures, have someone good picturelinks.
What do you all think? Which character will fit me?
the trinity blood community forum is a great place for images and information. i believe the link to that board was provided in Apsara's post (post #2 in this thread). that's where i found all my wonderful images. i also have a bunch if you wanna pm about a certain character, i can see if i have anything.

I, myself am planning to cosplay as Deitrich *a huge maybe* at Otakon. I already have so much planned that I'll probably end up wearing it at Anime USA and by then have an Esther with me XD.
Unread 04-11-2005, 08:07 PM   #20
Apsara
all around bum..

Woohoo! I hope to get my pictures up soon...or maybe it's going to be a while. Anyway, I cosplayed Lilith and it cost me literally nothing to buy. I had all the materials and cloth from my family and friends because they were all ethnic or religious items we posessed. Except for that weird cross which I ended up breaking after spending more than 2 days on. >.<

Or maybe you can find some of me in the Sakura con 2005 pictures taken by Eurobeat King. I'm the only one who's wearing a yellow and deep purple sari. Hm, I need to go find that link myself...*wanders off*

Apsara

Seeking Cosplayer Post: Adekan and Five Star Stories for Aki-con on Oct. 7th - 9th, 2011
Apsara is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-11-2005, 08:25 PM   #21
Eleryth
Rollin Rollin Rollin

There's an artbook coming out in September... 200+ pages, A4 size, about $90. I'm so excited! I'll definitely scan images once I have it in my grubby little hands. I'm seriously trying hard not to fangirl. I do hope it's what I think it is, seeing as the info was in Japanese and I know only a little kanji...but for the price, and having the kanji for picture, and color in katakana and the paper size and all, I think I'm ok. ^^

EDIT:
Seeing as it's being advertised on the website for the anime, I am sure I'm ok. Whee! Only, what, 5 months to go? End of September.

http://www.kadokawa.co.jp/toribla/ Anime main page (hint, for more results if seaching in Japanese, they often shorten it to toribla, as seen in the url for the anime)

http://www.kadokawa.co.jp/toribla/magazine/

The book is called "fabrica theologiae"...web reservation begins in July (7th month, 22nd day), but it doesn't come out until September (date as of yet unknown).

Anime thoughts - the chara designs are quite simplified, but that was to be expected. First ep airs this month, on the 28th!!! WHEEE!

In Toronto and like kimono? Check out the Toronto Kimono Club!

Last edited by Eleryth : 04-25-2005 at 09:02 AM.
Eleryth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-12-2005, 03:07 AM   #22
Apsara
all around bum..

September?! I swear I'm not drooling at the thought! No fangirls here!

>.>
<.<
^_^

Apsara
*snickering at the thought of twin-cest between Abel and Cain...they both have so many issues, I seriously doubt they can put it to one side long enough for a kiss, forget sex.*

Seeking Cosplayer Post: Adekan and Five Star Stories for Aki-con on Oct. 7th - 9th, 2011
Unread 04-14-2005, 03:03 AM   #23
Apsara
all around bum..

Lilith/Ririsu!

It's too bad that I completely forgot the henna tattoos and a few more glittery gold strands here and there...and that cross! Oh my friggin cross! I spent 2 days working on it and it shattered in transport. @_@

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=316108
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=315670
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=316111

Apsara

Last edited by Apsara : 04-14-2005 at 03:22 AM. Reason: found a few more picture links...
Unread 04-14-2005, 09:08 AM   #24
evilchii
amirite?

i am so excited about that artbook XD!

Apsara - you are such a gorgeous Lilith!! i'm sorry to hear about your cross though.

i tried a test run for making esther's cross. everything was great, i put it away, i come back - smashed to pieces and i dunno how. ;_; lol, darn those detailed and intricate designs.
Unread 04-14-2005, 10:11 PM   #25
Apsara
all around bum..

Thank you evilchii! #^_^# Yeah, I was also making props for a couple of other people but it all broke in transport. Now I know to use bubble packing and give each item a lot of space. Also they shouldn't be packed too tightly. NEVER use hot glue on such delicate props is another thing I've learned the hard way. Plastic, metal and cloth do not like each other when bonded with such a substance. The pieces just snap apart at the slightest touch. @_@ I almost sat down and cried since the cross was such an integral part of the costume. Then I said, screw it and wore the costume anyway.

Hm, I should make a website about TB, but my html skills are practically non-existant. *shrugs* Ah well. There isn't any good ones in English and I want to show that there are English speaking fans. It'll focus mainly on general information instead of specifics and very likely cosplay with a small fanart gallery.

Does this sound like a good idea? I want to get the cosplay section up first. I think Geocities would be good enough for a few months until I find someone willing to host the site...

Apsara

Unread 04-25-2005, 08:27 AM   #26
Apsara
all around bum..

Has anyone seen this cosplayer's Seth outfit? It's drop dead gorgeous and very accurate. Green velvet!

http://www.storms-end.com/japanphoto...nity_blood.jpg
http://www.storms-end.com/japanphoto...nity_blood.jpg

Apsara

Unread 04-25-2005, 08:53 AM   #27
Eleryth
Rollin Rollin Rollin

Heehee, how did you find those? I think I linked them in a different thread once... If you want bigger images at a higher resolution, just ask. They're stored on my bf's external harddrive right now. I had to ask her to get a back shot of the detail. It was gorgeous! Stunning in real life, and photographs really well. She actually had red contacts in, too.

The girl's (cosplay?) name is Rei Kohinata, and her website is:http://glass-doll.whitesnow.jp/ I've looked for her TB cosplay, but it's not up there, for some reason. I'm pretty sure it's the same girl, though, because I remember being impressed by the design on the meishi. It's such an amazing costume, I can't believe it wouldn't be up...but it's not. *pout*

In Toronto and like kimono? Check out the Toronto Kimono Club!

Last edited by Eleryth : 04-25-2005 at 09:03 AM.
Eleryth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-29-2005, 10:25 PM   #28
wannabehokage

I know this link and have had it saved for over a year as a good reference for Seth. It seems she has since taken down the trinity blood cosplay and some other cosplay she had up (i can only susspect for space reasons) A lot of the older really good cosplayers that have trinityblood costumes have since taken them down or the links are no longer active. My only guess is like other people with limited space/bandwith. You take down old stuff so you can post new stuff.
But there are lots of pepole still doing Trinityblood cosplay. Its just the job of hunting it all down.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleryth

The girl's (cosplay?) name is Rei Kohinata, and her website is:http://glass-doll.whitesnow.jp/ I've looked for her TB cosplay, but it's not up there, for some reason. I'm pretty sure it's the same girl, though, because I remember being impressed by the design on the meishi. It's such an amazing costume, I can't believe it wouldn't be up...but it's not. *pout*
Unread 05-02-2005, 04:47 PM   #29
evilchii
amirite?

I wouldn't be surprised if she had to take it down due to bandwidth problems. Her Seth is really one of the most amazing costumes I've ever seen and I know that it gets posted all over the place like on forums so i'm sure all the linking might have had something to do with it.
Unread 05-02-2005, 06:05 PM   #30
Clueless Case
unce unce unce!

The anime just came out last week. It looks pretty good, but likewith most manga--->anime a lot of the details were lost. *hugs her yummy raw*

Taking Wig Commissions
Clueless Case is offline   Reply With Quote