Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Anime/Manga > Trinity Blood

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 92 votes, 4.98 average.
Unread 05-02-2005, 05:55 PM   #31
evilchii
amirite?

I agree with you on that one. The anime looks really really great and I completely understand that you can't keep the same detail going from manga to anime, it's impossible but still... Catherina Sforza looks like she has a bean bag chair on her head instead of a hat. there, I said it XP.
evilchii is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 05-02-2005, 07:22 PM   #32
wannabehokage

so far Episode one of the anime.....interesting. Its very pretty, and very well done. But they've effectively made a NEW start. Since there is no esther in the first ep (though i am figureing second ep) They've used a joke from one of the later number novels. took the scene between catherina, francessco and alessandro from the first novel. Basicly its a general mishmash. I think i might have liked it more if i didn't know about the novel storyline. But I think it has the potential to get pretty good.
And yes i do agree...Catherina has a beanbag on her head. Which in a way is kinda funny. Can't wait to see people make that.
Heres to waiting for episode two to hit the net.
Unread 05-04-2005, 05:43 PM   #33
Niku-Sama
Robot Lady

Hi, I am going to cosplay Helga or Eis Hexe only problem my exboyfriend has the books not me -__- does anyone have any pictures of her or know where I can get them? Color, black & white, smmall large whatever I dont even care if it is just a pic of her knees or something! I am desperate. Please help I can only find one!
Unread 05-04-2005, 06:18 PM   #34
Clueless Case
unce unce unce!

I am working on a helga costume. I haven't to many reference pics of her. I mostly have cosplay pics of her.

Taking Wig Commissions
Clueless Case is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-04-2005, 06:24 PM   #35
Apsara
all around bum..

Wow, I didn't know this thread was still up, I thought it was dead. I honestly thought it would get more attention since TB is such an amazing series. Ah well. Glad it's up again.

Niku-sama -- there is a post (second one on the first page of this thread) that links to two forums with an image catagory where there are a copule of good, clear images to use for cosplay.

Eleryth -- I just put in Trinity Blood, TB, ToruBaradu and different variations of the same two words in image.google until I saw that. It really is gorgeous so thanks for the link...even if I couldn't find the seth outfit. Her otehr creations are just...wow.

I never thought about green velvet being used, but it's an appropriate fabric. Green silk velvet would just probably bankrupt a few people, but I know of a couple of cosplayers who want to do this outfit who are going that route.

Apsara

Seeking Cosplayer Post: Adekan and Five Star Stories for Aki-con on Oct. 7th - 9th, 2011
Apsara is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-04-2005, 07:08 PM   #36
Niku-Sama
Robot Lady

Thanks, The only one on the first forum I coudl find looked like a fanart the rest would not open for me -_-; On the second site I found small head shots which are usefull. Do you rember how the rest of her skirt goes and she wears boots right?
Unread 05-04-2005, 07:35 PM   #37
Clueless Case
unce unce unce!

it's a long black skirt with a high slit. She wears boots and fishtnet thi highs and a garters

Taking Wig Commissions
Unread 05-05-2005, 12:43 AM   #38
Apsara
all around bum..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niku-Sama
Thanks, The only one on the first forum I coudl find looked like a fanart the rest would not open for me -_-; ...
Ack...I'm sorry. They took it down it seems. And I can't remember the portion you're asking about. @_@

But there is a livejournal community about Trinity Blood, but it comes alive only twice or so every month. Still, they might have something.

http://www.livejournal.com/~Trinity_Blood

Apsara

Seeking Cosplayer Post: Adekan and Five Star Stories for Aki-con on Oct. 7th - 9th, 2011
Unread 05-05-2005, 07:52 PM   #39
Clueless Case
unce unce unce!

http://www5d.biglobe.ne.jp/~hayase/tricos/12/127.html
http://www5d.biglobe.ne.jp/~hayase/tricos/2/25.html

Those are two pretty accurate helga cosplays. They even have her wand.

For those who wanted to wear a beanbag for a hat....All Hail!Bean Bag Head

Are they gonna cut some ppl from the cast?

Taking Wig Commissions

Last edited by Clueless Case : 05-09-2005 at 06:17 PM.
Unread 05-15-2005, 02:43 PM   #40
Griever
Child of Dreams

I just saw the first two episodes and I really want to cosplay gunslinger.
Would anyone have a few good pics of his pistols?
Griever is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-16-2005, 02:28 AM   #41
Apsara
all around bum..

I've changed a few things in my first post in the first page. Reviews by others have also been added...what there is of it, anyway.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griever
I just saw the first two episodes and I really want to cosplay gunslinger.
Would anyone have a few good pics of his pistols?
Who's gunslinger? I used to have a "spread sheet" artwork of just about everyone from the AX and Rozen Kruez organisations...gone now. *disgusted at herself* Unfortunately Trinity Blood manga is not all that familiar to many Western fans...so we don't know who everyone is either... The anime would be even less known about...especially who might be added specifically for the anime version or who might have been cut.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clueless Case
Are they gonna cut some ppl from the cast?
They'd have too, I think. The books and the mangas are...convulated with different little side stories. Animation doesn't get the same luxuries as being able to go off on little side trip every 2 pages, like the manga has. I think it's that money, time constraints and all of that...

That and there are so many characters that'd be insane to put them all in. No matter how fascinating they all are. If you've ever seen the Yami no Matsuei (Descendents of Darkness) anime, you see how they cut out so much? That's about how it looks to be shaping up. But I desperately hope not.

Unfortunately, what I heard about the anime is that the females are severely dumbed down. Since a couple of them are pivotal to the plot and growth of all the characters, with their cool cat act in the vein of Falk U. Rognar without the added testosterone (or if you're not familiar with the Five Star Stories...Shame on you~! J/K! XD), Integra Hellsing without the ugly masculine get-up, it'd be a shame if this is true.

By the way, Thores Shibamoto got ideas for Trinity Blood's machines, character's looks, acts and personal style from Five Star Stories. The storyline is also similar to FSS. I'm sure the artist will put FSS as one of the driving forces behind TB because of it's incredibly influential hook in the anime/manga industry. The entire visual looks of TB is an homage to FSS. Shibamoto used to work under Mamoru Nagano, FSS creator, and helped, especially, with FSS stuff.

If you want to get a feel for TB, just look up FSS, is all I'm saying...not because I'm severely obsessed with FSS...*coughs*

Apsara

Last edited by Apsara : 05-16-2005 at 03:00 AM.
Unread 05-16-2005, 05:17 PM   #42
Griever
Child of Dreams

Aspara: Gunslinger is Tres Iqus' codename.
Unread 05-19-2005, 03:55 PM   #43
dollssoulkirie

For Tres Iqus, do you want anime or manga/novel pictures, Griever? There's a bit of difference between the two because of the fact that there's a bit more detail in the manga/novels.

If you want anime, then you can look at Trinity Blood at the Hellsing Organization. The link for that is: http://thehellsing.org/trinity/index.php
They also have some pictures from the manga/novels and magazine scans.

As mentioned before, there's a community on Live Journal for Trinity Blood. The correct link for that is: http://www.livejournal.com/community/trinityblood/
I became a member of the community just recently, but haven't really introduced myself yet. ^^; The people are nice, from what I've noticed so far, and they share information and collections.

I want to do a Trinity Blood cosplay, but haven't really decided on a character yet. I love Seth Nightlord, but it seems she's kinda popular. ^^; My friend wants to do Caterina Sforza this year, if she does, then I'd probably have to match her somehow (maybe cosplaying as Sister Kate Scott ;_; but I don't wanna).

Last edited by dollssoulkirie : 05-19-2005 at 04:05 PM.
dollssoulkirie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-19-2005, 05:19 PM   #44
Griever
Child of Dreams

Thanks for the links.
I might just make the anime version and add some details from the manga.
Unread 05-20-2005, 06:54 AM   #45
dollssoulkirie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griever
Thanks for the links.
I might just make the anime version and add some details from the manga.
No problem. I have some more, if you want them. ^^; I just got into Trinity Blood because of the anime, but I've known about the title for over a year now.
Oh, that'll be cool. A blend of the two? I can't wait to see that.
dollssoulkirie is offline   Reply With Quote