Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Anime/Manga > Trinity Blood

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 103 votes, 4.98 average.
Unread 02-19-2009, 11:32 PM   #5761
kkoganei1328
chachamaru!!

eeh............i've done both methods..... depends on how much time you have.......but if you have to prime the thing.........(by hand) then.......why not just go with the enamel method? this is a slightly cheaper method. just buy whatever color it is you need (with a gloss) and just hand paint it. But if you really are in a rush.....you could probably just spray it, some paints have a really fast cure time. others will take a bit longer. I find that if you dont prime things or sand down a surface........the color doesnt come out quite as nicely with spray paint.
kkoganei1328 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 02-20-2009, 06:58 PM   #5762
JJ/Ryojin

How heres a pretty hard task, what do i do about holsters? Heres a pic of the lightgun i'm using to help out with the brainstorming.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg guncon.jpg (8.4 KB, 0 views)
JJ/Ryojin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2009, 11:52 PM   #5763
Sephirayne
Ranger from the North

Well, due to possible filming in March my TB cosplays are being swapped around. So my artbook Abel is being done first and my art Cain is being delayed until Aya 09 in Aug (UK).

So pics of Abel will be appearing first.
Sephiroth(Dissidia FF and Classic) - Abel Nightroad(Empire, Early AX white jacket, AX Artbook and Gold Armour with BOOK O' DOOOMM) - Cain Nightroad(Trinity Blood Artbook) - Madam Red and Undertaker(Kuroshitsuji) - Lucius Malfoy (Harry Potter films) - Legolas(Lord of The Rings Films) -

Trinity Blood - when one Nightroad is never enough. Experience it for yourself today!
Sephirayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2009, 11:58 PM   #5764
kkoganei1328
chachamaru!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ/Ryojin View Post
How heres a pretty hard task, what do i do about holsters? Heres a pic of the lightgun i'm using to help out with the brainstorming.
I have no idea how you'll make gun holsters for those. Maybe try the prop thread?
kkoganei1328 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2009, 12:06 AM   #5765
Sephirayne
Ranger from the North

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ/Ryojin View Post
You can get holdsters for those online (not sure which shops for where your based). Then alter them to fit with your cosplay. Thats what I'm doing for Abel is being the holster to match his gun and then changing it to fit the costume.
Sephiroth(Dissidia FF and Classic) - Abel Nightroad(Empire, Early AX white jacket, AX Artbook and Gold Armour with BOOK O' DOOOMM) - Cain Nightroad(Trinity Blood Artbook) - Madam Red and Undertaker(Kuroshitsuji) - Lucius Malfoy (Harry Potter films) - Legolas(Lord of The Rings Films) -

Trinity Blood - when one Nightroad is never enough. Experience it for yourself today!
Unread 02-22-2009, 08:04 PM   #5766
silent_dreaming
Oh, huzzah!

Hmm...I'm trying to decide whether or not to be ambitious and attempt to finish Caterina -and- Helga before morning. Well, as much as I can without running out for the last few supplies I need...
-Shuurei - Saiunkoku Monogatari - 15%
-Izayoi - Inuyasha - 10%

2012 Convention Plans

TrekCon Vegas - Las Vegas, NV
AnimeFEST - Dallas, TX

~~Cosplay Blog~~ last updated June 6, 2012

DeviantART Facebook Twitter
silent_dreaming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2009, 09:52 PM   #5767
Sephirayne
Ranger from the North

I wish you luck and that your supplies don't run out.

Have tested the Crusnik style in my own hair and it works. The links below are just tests so the hair was rushed and took 10-15 mins to do. It was done using TRESemme extra hold hair spray. The teeth and nails were held on using nail glue (fast, strong and easy to remove. I can also eat and drink with the teeth this way). Only make-up on the eyebrows and eyes were done. As the artbook cosplay isn't finished these were done in the anime outfit.

The hair style held well as I accidently smacked my brother in the face with it a couple of times while he set up the shot.

Here are the pics
http://sephirayne.deviantart.com/art...st-1-113836355
http://sephirayne.deviantart.com/art...st-2-113836533
http://sephirayne.deviantart.com/art...st-3-113836629
and a bit of sillyness!
http://sephirayne.deviantart.com/art...snik-113836727
http://sephirayne.deviantart.com/art...ik-2-113836820

Unread 02-23-2009, 01:12 PM   #5768
Tooru18
Taste the Rainbow!

Those are really nice! : O You eat candy like a starved priest too! xD

Akon 2011: Akagane (Natsume), Duke Tigris (Trinity Blood)
Afest: ???
Tooru18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2009, 12:22 PM   #5769
hellkitty3939

How did that work out silent_dreaming?
hellkitty3939 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2009, 01:24 PM   #5770
Tooru18
Taste the Rainbow!

Anyone have ANY pictures with Auto Jagers in them? I kinda want to cosplay an Auto Jager at some point, but sadly have no pics. I need to get caught up with the manga. =3= *is like 5 books behind*

But on a lighter note, getting my guns this weekend! And another "tryout" with the Tres hair. First time made me feel smexy! ^^

Unread 02-24-2009, 04:10 PM   #5771
FeyMeggan

tooru18: did you want the manga auto jagers or the anime ones? I can get you images of either depending, I don't think they make an appearance in the art book anywhere...which I of course had to go check, no no artbook auto jagers. I'm off for the evening,b ut I could probably get those up thursdayish once I know what version

Sanity Check
Costume list 2009: Finished 17 initially planned :: 15 completed :: 6 moved to next year
Costume list 2010: Started 6 from '09 :: 9 initially planned, now up to 22 total
FeyMeggan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2009, 05:02 PM   #5772
Sephirayne
Ranger from the North

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tooru18 View Post
Those are really nice! : O You eat candy like a starved priest too! xD
Lol! Thanks. yes, I do have a large sweet teeth so being Abel works well for me.

Unread 02-25-2009, 10:09 AM   #5773
Tooru18
Taste the Rainbow!

@ Seph - Man, if I EVER see you I'll be sure to bring candy. <3

@Fey- I REALLY like the designs in the manga. They are inbetween total detail barf of the artbook and the more simple designs of the anime. ^^;

Unread 02-25-2009, 11:16 AM   #5774
silent_dreaming
Oh, huzzah!

hellkitty - didn't quite work out like I'd planned. :-/ How's Asta coming along?

Sephirayne - Fun Cruesnik pics! I can't wait to see it when it's all finished.

Tooru - I haven't been able to find any pics of autojagers from either the manga or the anime. :-/ I do, however, have this from a couple of A-kons ago. Not actually an autojager, but maybe it'll give you a place to start?

I underestimated the amount of TB bling that I still had left on Caterina, so it'll probably take the rest of the week to get her finished. :-/ Still, I'm much closer to the finish line, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!
-Shuurei - Saiunkoku Monogatari - 15%
-Izayoi - Inuyasha - 10%

2012 Convention Plans

TrekCon Vegas - Las Vegas, NV
AnimeFEST - Dallas, TX

~~Cosplay Blog~~ last updated June 6, 2012

DeviantART Facebook Twitter
silent_dreaming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2009, 07:02 PM   #5775
Sephirayne
Ranger from the North

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tooru18 View Post
@ Seph - Man, if I EVER see you I'll be sure to bring candy. <3
Most excellent. That would make me a very happy Abel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent_dreaming View Post

Sephirayne - Fun Cruesnik pics! I can't wait to see it when it's all finished.

I underestimated the amount of TB bling that I still had left on Caterina, so it'll probably take the rest of the week to get her finished. :-/ Still, I'm much closer to the finish line, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!
Thanks, Silent. I'm really looking forward to your Caterina. Sounds like your putting alot of work into her. Should be epic. I wish you luck with the rest of the TB bling.

I've just finished my cassock. I ran out of eyeletts/grommets part way through. Annoyingly the make I got for the first batch isn't being produced anymore. I can't get eyeletts out without destroying the fabric. So half the eyeletts don't match. Luckerly, I think I'll get away with it being Abel.

Its surprising how many requests I'm getting for my indentical twin borther and I to do Nightroad photo shoots. Finally, he has agreed. He'll wear the Cain when its finished while I'll wear my Abel.

Last edited by Sephirayne : 02-26-2009 at 05:32 PM. Reason: grammer