Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Anime/Manga > Trinity Blood

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 98 votes, 4.98 average.
Unread 05-24-2005, 11:48 AM   #46
angel_peach
peachy keen ^.~

I've recently started on a Seth cosplay (the green cover one). Thanks to people in this thread, I finally have enough reference pics to figure out her outfit. ^-^
However, I'm still not sure about the hat. Does anyone know what it's supposed to look like from the back?

Unread 06-09-2005, 04:03 AM   #47
Apsara
all around bum..

Hm...does anyone know where I can get more Leon Garcia's images? He has wavy very dark brown or black hair and sexy bronzed skin. Very tall, very buff, very scruffy and very good looking. Think Viggo Mortenson, or however his name is spelled in Lord of the Rings, good, rugged looks. He's a member of AX as well and seems to have a rivalry going on with Gunslinger aka HC-TRES Iqus.

Also, many of you have probably already seen this, but it's a mangled translation of the introduction from the official url. So I'll just take out a lot more stuff on my second post in this thread and put this in there instead.

http://s7.invisionfree.com/Trinity_B...p?showtopic=38

Apsara

Seeking Cosplayer Post: Adekan and Five Star Stories for Aki-con on Oct. 7th - 9th, 2011
Apsara is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-10-2005, 02:33 PM   #48
ycysusan2001

OMG....I didnt realize that many people are intrusted in it....
the thisng is that I only read the manga 1 and 2....I think that is the only book/manga that they have now. So....I dont know that many character from it...
Im intrusted makeing a cosplay of it......but not too hard thou......some of them are just too hard to make.....any one can give me some idea ?
Unread 06-11-2005, 08:36 AM   #49
Eleryth
Rollin Rollin Rollin

There's three manga volumes out now (at least in Japan) - there's been 3 for a while.

If you're looking for something simple, check out the anime. The designs have been simplified. Are you looking for male costumes or female costumes? Are you better with fabric or with props/armor/etc?

In Toronto and like kimono? Check out the Toronto Kimono Club!
Eleryth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2005, 08:04 PM   #50
Amaya De'Morte
Clearly Miscalculated.

hallo. ^^ I am planning on doing a Catherina costume (the red) and was curious as to wether or not anyone has any pictures besides the typical one seen.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

((oh yes, I found this image... if I took it and someone needs credit for it... you all seem to know about Trinity blood, so please tell me. ^^ I would hate to be a theif.))
Amaya De'Morte is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2005, 08:31 PM   #51
Clueless Case
unce unce unce!

You want bean bag head version (anime) or the manga?

Taking Wig Commissions
Clueless Case is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2005, 08:36 PM   #52
Amaya De'Morte
Clearly Miscalculated.

Manga. ^^ I've bought all the parts for it, just want a bit more refernce.
Amaya De'Morte is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-12-2005, 12:04 AM   #53
Sephiria-chan
pocky addict

YAY! So many pics available here!!! Does anyone know where to get past chap2 of the manga? (only two chapters is so upsetting when youre hooked lol) Im working on an abel crossplay. After analysing (still on that process btw) i really do realise that the accesories are the hardest most expensive part. Im not too worried about stuff breaking (ive done a bit of metal working in the past, though i ended up preferring the look of the shiny tin foil like duct tape for the detail and delicacy of arwen's wedding crown lol) And one tip for anyone going as a priest......: McCall's Matrix pattern. Its a nice simple base costume that can be dressed up to be a perfect tb priest!

Cant wait for ep 6!!!!!!
Sephiria-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-12-2005, 01:03 AM   #54
Eleryth
Rollin Rollin Rollin

I think one of the big 3 companies actually has a priest pattern - I've bought it and used it for something, but I can't think of the company off the top of my head. Butterick, maybe...

www.mccall.com (mccalls, butterick, vogue)
www.simplicity.com

Unread 06-12-2005, 10:55 AM   #55
Clueless Case
unce unce unce!

Catherine
THeres a really good manga pic of her with all those gold doodads.

Taking Wig Commissions
Unread 06-12-2005, 10:56 AM   #56
Sephiria-chan
pocky addict

Yeah, I just checked, it is butterick. I do think I like the matrix version a bit more as it has sseparate sections like abels costume (in the manga) which would add a certain billowy quality in the wind lol. The only thing its really lacking is the sleeve cuffs but those would be pretty easy to add.
Unread 06-13-2005, 01:39 AM   #57
ycysusan2001

um..... I dont know how to do the armor at all.....I am kind of a cosplay beginner and......if its posible.....I wish its a character that with a long black hair....that way I dont have to find a wig for it...blonde long wig will works too...since I alrady plan to buy one
Unread 06-13-2005, 06:58 PM   #58
Sephiria-chan
pocky addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by swan20
the costumes of them are not super hard, the accessories that kill you.
I have been done with Esther's full sisterhood dress, but only 10% with her decorations. I don't even want to mention Seth Nightlord. I would hit Radu before her. vol. 3 of the manga has been released if you need pics. IF not, Sneaker has the latest stuff and Asuka has month release.
x.
Are Asuka and Sneaker irc channels? If so, what is the link to the xdcc lists if they have them? And also, does anyone know where i could dl the themes? they keep getting stuck in my head lol.
Unread 06-13-2005, 07:03 PM   #59
Clueless Case
unce unce unce!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ycysusan2001
um..... I dont know how to do the armor at all.....I am kind of a cosplay beginner and......if its posible.....I wish its a character that with a long black hair....that way I dont have to find a wig for it...blonde long wig will works too...since I alrady plan to buy one
Theres Noelle the sexy sister of Ax...man thats soo cheesy but its true

Noelle

Taking Wig Commissions
Unread 06-13-2005, 07:50 PM   #60
Eleryth
Rollin Rollin Rollin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiria-chan
Are Asuka and Sneaker irc channels? If so, what is the link to the xdcc lists if they have them? And also, does anyone know where i could dl the themes? they keep getting stuck in my head lol.
We're not allowed to discuss downloading of materials (against forum rules), so you'll just have to search google or something, sorry. But I'm pretty sure Sneaker and Asuka are magazines, not IRC channels. I see mention of them all over the mangas and on little papers in the novels.