Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Anime/Manga > Trinity Blood

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 103 votes, 4.98 average.
Unread 06-11-2012, 11:28 PM   #7231
kimu
merciful kirin, really ;p

Congrats to those with new/updated costumes and the competitions!!

Glad you did go through with it and finish the version 2 of Cain, Tohma.
And after we get to see pics of this version, look forward to seeing the updated version when you get back to it, Anhelitta! (And yes, taking a break from TB costumes is a very good idea!)

Continuing the sharing mode:
The few TB pics from my camera are up in my photobucket, these were pretty much post-gathering.

http://s942.photobucket.com/albums/a...y/Fanime%2012/

But a photographer got most of our actual gathering.
http://gregedwards.smugmug.com/Cospl...6144&k=zNDjNjG
kimu is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 06-12-2012, 08:29 PM   #7232
KakeraのTsuki
in Somniō

Anhelitta: Sounds like you had fun at the con, then~ I look forward to seeing pictures!

Tohma: Yay, Cain~ Congrats on the win, and yes, Cain seems very fun to wear! One day... one day I'll make a Cain costume. *-*

Quinn The Spazz: Good luck! Lol, if you ever find the atrocity, it would be fun to see a picture of it.

Kimu: Oh man, that looks like a ton of fun. I died of laughter when I saw the Isaak with the little jellyfish monster from that RAM arc. Brilliant. XD

Ahhh, I want to go to Fanime so much, and the TB gathering there is just another reason why. So expensive from Canada though. -sigh-

Otakuthon: Ashe(League of Legends), Artwork (Nardack illustrations)

Upcoming: Lyndis (Fire Emblem: awakening), Abel (Trinity Blood), Fruit Tart (Sakizo)

KakeraのTsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-12-2012, 09:18 PM   #7233
Quinn The Spazz
Positively ineffable

I got some red fabric from my friend! I know What I'm doing this weekend!
Samon Kusaribe-Zetsuen no Tempest, Toshio Ozaki-Shiki, Henry Branwell-The Infernal Devices books, Professor Ozpin-RWBY, Yoite-Nabari no Ou, Aziraphale-Good Omens, Woolsey Scott-The Infernal Devices books, Kaito Jeanne-Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, Friagne-Shakugan no Shana, Monk-Ghost Hunt, Magnus Bane-The Mortal Instruments books (various book outfits,)
Quinn The Spazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-12-2012, 10:38 PM   #7234
Anhelitta
Insanely Detail Oriented

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohma View Post
Ah TB thread..its been years since I saw you last. (Though I still stalk you occasionally cause i love you all and your TB amazingness.)

But anyway, this year I decided to remake my Cain costume and I wore it a couple weeks ago at Animazement. Took home Best Master Craftsmanship after spending a couple weeks before the convention wanting to wad it up into a tiny ball, toss it into a corner, and forget it existed.

So yeah, here are some pics: http://www.cosplay.com/gallery/229674/

It was fun to wear Cain again..I'll admit it.
Looks awesome to me!
And I have 4 images in my gallery now of the costume...Unless cosplay.com deleted one again...Silly site!
http://www.cosplay.com/costume/373923/

Last edited by Anhelitta : 06-12-2012 at 11:07 PM.
Anhelitta is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-09-2012, 07:03 PM   #7235
Quinn The Spazz
Positively ineffable

My friend and I had a Trinity Blood marathon today so I'm fairly enthusiastic right now, and I'm currently making my Isaak armband. It's reminding me why I hate making armbands though, but for Isaak, it's worth it.

Alright, Isaak's armband is all stitched. I don't have any fabric paint so I can't add the symbols yet, but I have it all made. I'm rather proud.
Samon Kusaribe-Zetsuen no Tempest, Toshio Ozaki-Shiki, Henry Branwell-The Infernal Devices books, Professor Ozpin-RWBY, Yoite-Nabari no Ou, Aziraphale-Good Omens, Woolsey Scott-The Infernal Devices books, Kaito Jeanne-Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, Friagne-Shakugan no Shana, Monk-Ghost Hunt, Magnus Bane-The Mortal Instruments books (various book outfits,)

Last edited by Quinn The Spazz : 07-09-2012 at 07:57 PM.
Unread 07-10-2012, 10:16 PM   #7236
benihime
Kimono Queen

Hey guys! My friend and I are debating on doing TB costumes for fanime masquerade next year, since we've both been wanting to do them for a few years and now feel our skill level is up to it. I'm doing Nun Esther BUT instead of doing the blue at the bottom version, i'm doing the one where it's white roses and I think i'm going to bead it. I'll probably kill myself for doing it, but i rarely see anyone do that version.

WORKING ON
Haruka (idolm@ster 2)

NEXT CONVENTIONS
A-kon in Dallas, TX

WEBSITE
DEVIANTART FACEBOOK
TUMBLR

benihime is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-14-2012, 09:53 PM   #7237
Anhelitta
Insanely Detail Oriented

Quote:
Originally Posted by benihime View Post
Hey guys! My friend and I are debating on doing TB costumes for fanime masquerade next year, since we've both been wanting to do them for a few years and now feel our skill level is up to it. I'm doing Nun Esther BUT instead of doing the blue at the bottom version, i'm doing the one where it's white roses and I think i'm going to bead it. I'll probably kill myself for doing it, but i rarely see anyone do that version.
Good luck! And yes, beading is murder sometimes!
Unread 07-15-2012, 05:56 PM   #7238
benihime
Kimono Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anhelitta View Post
Good luck! And yes, beading is murder sometimes!
thanks! i'm really excited to FINALLY have a group!
I actually changed my mind and am doing the blue outfit and doing a cutout design of roses and have white fabric underneath. I think it'll be really pretty

WORKING ON
Haruka (idolm@ster 2)

NEXT CONVENTIONS
A-kon in Dallas, TX

WEBSITE
DEVIANTART FACEBOOK
TUMBLR

Unread 07-18-2012, 10:45 PM   #7239
Anhelitta
Insanely Detail Oriented

Sounds like tons of fun!
I'm currently re-gold leaf foiling the bottom of my coat, remaking sleeves, and working on armor...sigh...So much fun, gold leaf foil...
Unread 07-19-2012, 12:01 PM   #7240
orah257
Don't forget to smile! :D

Hiya everyone I am REALLY new to Trinity blood and so glad to have found this thread! I am planning to make Queen Esther for 2013-2015. So if anyone has any advice I would love it! I plan to make it historically accurte as I can. I have started to stockpile a insane amount of pearl beads xD
orah257 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-22-2012, 06:40 PM   #7241
kimu
merciful kirin, really ;p

Happy to see more costume work going on for TB!
I'm still working Empire Abel, planning to finish this fall. Sometimes things in life get in the way of completing costumes, but I'm back to working on it.

Benhime--good luck getting ready for Fanime next year. Hopefully we can schedule the gathering so you can attend that around the competition, too!
kimu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-01-2012, 12:12 PM   #7242
Quinn The Spazz
Positively ineffable

Just bought a TON of the manga at Otakon, so now I'm inspired ^^
Unread 08-04-2012, 12:51 AM   #7243
benihime
Kimono Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimu View Post
Happy to see more costume work going on for TB!
I'm still working Empire Abel, planning to finish this fall. Sometimes things in life get in the way of completing costumes, but I'm back to working on it.

Benhime--good luck getting ready for Fanime next year. Hopefully we can schedule the gathering so you can attend that around the competition, too!
ooooo I hope so! i'll keep you guys updated because we might wear them more than once that weekend

WORKING ON
Haruka (idolm@ster 2)

NEXT CONVENTIONS
A-kon in Dallas, TX

WEBSITE
DEVIANTART FACEBOOK
TUMBLR

Unread 08-22-2012, 03:41 PM   #7244
StHoly

Hey guys! I'm just wondering if anyone know available places for photoshoots around Houston, Texas area?

I have the methuselah version of esther, and soon, the "white nun" version of hers. I would very much like to have a "coffin" shot for the white nun, just wondering if there's any good location for that? ?

thanks!!

OniCon X (Galveston)
Summoner Yuna FFX
Tifa Lockhart FFVII AC
Ikki Con 2013 (Austin)
Summoner Yuna FFX
Tifa Lockhart FFVIIAC
Esther Blanchett Empire Version Trinity Blood
Anime Matsuri 2014 (Houston)
Gunner Yuna FFX-2
Summoner Yuna FFX
StHoly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-30-2012, 06:35 PM   #7245
Sephirayne
Ranger from the North

Hi all. Great to see new blood joining in the Trinity Blood costumes. Welcome to the madness ^^. I look forward to all your costumes. I'm currently working on a couple of TB costumes myself but sadly had to delay due to real life stuff. Hoping to get back on track with them for next year.
Sephiroth(Dissidia FF and Classic) - Abel Nightroad(Empire, Early AX white jacket, AX Artbook and Gold Armour with BOOK O' DOOOMM) - Cain Nightroad(Trinity Blood Artbook) - Madam Red and Undertaker(Kuroshitsuji) - Lucius Malfoy (Harry Potter films) - Legolas(Lord of The Rings Films) -

Trinity Blood - when one Nightroad is never enough. Experience it for yourself today!
Sephirayne is offline   Reply With Quote