Ok - Master who's bringing what list!
Some people said they would stop and get stuffs, but didn't signify what they were bringing so I just copied down what they said...
Others are also bring just enough for themselves...
I do suggest that everyone try to bring something, if you can't cook, why not bring plates or napkins, sodas in a cooler, ice, chips, pretzels?
There are no grills to anyone's knowledge, unless someone can verify this?
- veggie style pasta salad, some drinks
- bocca burgers or other bocca products! And I can make onigiri maybe? Or if not that I'll make cookies or brownies or cupcakes or something like that. plastic spoons and forks and loads of paper plates
- dirtcake, cups
- 3 bags of chips, brownie concoction
- try and make some vegan pasta salad, mebbe a chocolate cake, and some other vegan nummies
- fruit tray (possibly)
- chocolate chip cookies
- mini eggrolls and cake
- I can go to Maido! They have all kinds of japanese food and candy and such
- napkins and plastic utencils
- Giant Pocky, Fizzy Ramune Candy, and maybe Fortune Cookies
- wild blueberry Muffins and a cooler full of water and Coca cola
- cooler with some sodas/drinks
- few bags of chips. Most likely "baked" Lays or Ruffles
- sandwiches, napkins
Mandyness - super duper cookies and maybe some brownies