Go Back   Cosplay.com > International Forums > 한국어 cosplay.com

Unread 04-01-2005, 09:32 AM   #16
jiyoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silence_Sigh
yah, i know about that issue. some people just cant let go, but then again, the japanese did ALOT of wrong specially during and before WW2, specially towards korea. and now theres this persistant thing about trying to take away an island that belongs to korea, i think its called 독도? and the name of the sea? "the sea of korea" or the "sea of japan"

i have a uncle like that when i was in korea but he didnt care much when i told him about cosplay.

as for miroku!! yup yup ^^ i love the miroku sango pair!!!

oooh, *remembers when miroku proposes to sango* ^^
*Luffles miroku/sango pairings~~*
^ _^ But yeah... I heard that Japan was trying to rewrite their history so that they were only "occupying" China and Korea. I don't know how much truth there is behidn this rumour, but if it's true, I find it unacceptable.

Unread 04-01-2005, 12:02 PM   #17
Silence_Sigh
yawn... bored...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiyoon
*Luffles miroku/sango pairings~~*
^ _^ But yeah... I heard that Japan was trying to rewrite their history so that they were only "occupying" China and Korea. I don't know how much truth there is behidn this rumour, but if it's true, I find it unacceptable.
japan werent *just* occupying korea and japan. they were raping woman and forcefully sending them to armies as "pleasure woman" or "geisha woman "and drafting the men. my grandmas sister told me this because she got married in the age of 13 to prevent getting kidnapped to be a pleasure woman. she told me soooooo many bad stories of what the japanese did when they so called "occupied korea"... T_T

actually japan was recently trialed by the human rights and womans rights organizations for what they did during and post WW2 to people, specially woman and was found guilty. i know this because there was a special documentary covering this on the korean channel.
Silence_Sigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2005, 05:38 PM   #18
jiyoon

Quote:
japan werent *just* occupying korea and japan. they were raping woman and forcefully sending them to armies as "pleasure woman" or "geisha woman "and drafting the men. my grandmas sister told me this because she got married in the age of 13 to prevent getting kidnapped to be a pleasure woman. she told me soooooo many bad stories of what the japanese did when they so called "occupied korea"... T_T

actually japan was recently trialed by the human rights and womans rights organizations for what they did during and post WW2 to people, specially woman and was found guilty. i know this because there was a special documentary covering this on the korean channel.
exactly~ but I dunno. If it is true that they are going to change the history books to say that they only "occupied" Japan and Korea, then it's unacceptable. There's supposed to be a huge thing over this in the UN. - _-; *sigh* the things they teach you in politics - _-;;
Unread 04-01-2005, 09:12 PM   #19
Skyline Kyo
Elysiam.org

Yeah, me and my uncle had way too many debates about this. Especially when it came down to cars... ugh lol.

"You have to buy a Korean car because you're Korean. You should have more pride rather then just buying a Japanese car"

"Uncle... Japanese cars are simply more reliable"

"... Korean cars might not be as good but you should still only buy Korean cars"

@_@; Oh well, he laughed when he saw my Kyo Kusanagi cosplays so maybe... I dunno, but anyways, back to subject XD

I still need to try to get Miroku's hairstyle down but not 100% sure on how (I'm clueless lol). And yeah, that episode when he proposed to her was great! The way Sango gets all happy and then when she asks "And you promise you won't cheat on me right?" XDDDD
Skyline Kyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2005, 10:10 PM   #20
Crystalike
:3

me as Sango; hhhHHHHoOOushhhhiiii SAMAA?!!?! *slapping sound* miroku is visible passed out on the floor. XD

luff the pervert monk...i've always wondered how he can be so perverted, but has spiritual powers!
Crystalike is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2005, 10:59 PM   #21
Silence_Sigh
yawn... bored...

simple... hes most likely still a virgin! XD!!! lol

oh yesh... that proposal scene isa classic!!!

"you wont cheat on me right?

"houshi sama?"

"ho-uh-shi- sam-ma?"

::miroku preparing to run away::

LOL what a classic!!!
Unread 04-01-2005, 11:12 PM   #22
Skyline Kyo
Elysiam.org

Yeah lol, that look on his face is priceless when she first asks him that...

He's like: |D |D :/

And the look on Sango's face as she asks him again! XD
Those two pairs are the best!
Skyline Kyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-02-2005, 12:13 AM   #23
ChibiMustang
Shinigami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyline Kyo
Yeah, me and my uncle had way too many debates about this. Especially when it came down to cars... ugh lol.

"You have to buy a Korean car because you're Korean. You should have more pride rather then just buying a Japanese car"

"Uncle... Japanese cars are simply more reliable"

"... Korean cars might not be as good but you should still only buy Korean cars"
I drive a Toyota. Also it seems Korean cars are sometimes american made. Go figure.

만화 download 너무헷다. 60 gig drive 에서 3gig 박에안남엇어. whew. 2달안에 cd 250장 구웠는걸. Need more cds but have no money. 아...돈...나에 영원한 사랑. T_T
ChibiMustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-02-2005, 04:08 PM   #24
jiyoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiMustang
I drive a Toyota. Also it seems Korean cars are sometimes american made. Go figure.

만화 download 너무헷다. 60 gig drive 에서 3gig 박에안남엇어. whew. 2달안에 cd 250장 구웠는걸. Need more cds but have no money. 아...돈...나에 영원한 사랑. T_T
try shopping on some factory computer sites... there are lots in Canada which are really reliable... but I dunno about US... but... they have lots of cds for cheap ;_;~~

> ㅁ< Awaughhhh my 저스티나 costume is falling apartttt~~~ gtg sew it again ;_;

aigoooo.

My sewing machine needle just broke.

T ^T
Unread 04-02-2005, 05:30 PM   #25
Crystalike

lol, aigoooo!

XD, i never thought of Miroku as a VIRGIN! AHAHAAH LMAOROFLLOL
Unread 04-02-2005, 09:04 PM   #26
Silence_Sigh
yawn... bored...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystalike
lol, aigoooo!

XD, i never thought of Miroku as a VIRGIN! AHAHAAH LMAOROFLLOL
well... *ahem* he IS supposed to be a monk now... and uh... u really never see him get to 2nd base in any of the town girls in any chatpers/episodes... lol
Unread 04-02-2005, 10:06 PM   #27
ChibiMustang
Shinigami

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiyoon
try shopping on some factory computer sites... there are lots in Canada which are really reliable... but I dunno about US... but... they have lots of cds for cheap ;_;~~

> ㅁ< Awaughhhh my 저스티나 costume is falling apartttt~~~ gtg sew it again ;_;

aigoooo.

My sewing machine needle just broke.

T ^T
I know the feeling. But for me it's a Yukata I bought at Acen 03. I's ripped at teh arms and I think it's beyond repair. Sigh. Got to get another one.
Unread 04-02-2005, 10:07 PM   #28
ChibiMustang
Shinigami

Quote:
well... *ahem* he IS supposed to be a monk now... and uh... u really never see him get to 2nd base in any of the town girls in any chatpers/episodes... lol
That's because his approach sucks.
Unread 04-02-2005, 11:53 PM   #29
Crystalike

*snorts

miroku-chan never DOES get to 2nd base...that's why he's always struck out! XD

well, SOME of the girls he asks actually respond (with blushing!),...

i'd like to see a Miroku try to grope MY ass when dressed as Lenne...i'll stick my songstress stick up his *ss!!! XP

*coff coff* *ahem* i didn't do anything! the pervert monk did it first!
Unread 04-03-2005, 12:04 AM   #30
kiwi_lady
Myu it

i finished the top part of my seed uniform!!! 아싸리 >.<~!

Cosplay Store for the Cosplay minded.
kiwi_lady is offline   Reply With Quote