Unread 04-07-2005, 03:28 PM   #46
jiyoon

eh? No... born and raised in Canada ;_;

But yeah... My fob Korean friends make fun of me when I cosplay - _-;

Unread 04-08-2005, 10:30 PM   #47
inuyashaANgel90
bwuhaha want to play?

awasome =D

hehehe so many naruto costume @_@...hahha i'm planning to do kurosaki ichigo from bleach =D.but the thing is its so expensive @_@...T.T and i'm only 14 so i can't get a job anytime soon....I got to practice my korean hahah i can't write like u guys can XD...*ashamed* T.T....now that i realize it i have to ask my parents for rides...gosh...hahah anyone live in vegas and planning going to the con?..haha don't feel bad all my korean friends are fobs to hahah they make fun of me since i even like anime and want to cosplay ...T.T

Last edited by inuyashaANgel90 : 04-08-2005 at 10:32 PM.
inuyashaANgel90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2005, 05:43 AM   #48
Silence_Sigh
yawn... bored...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiyoon
hahaha it's ok~ You're not the first one who hasn't
all these names are so damn similar... crimson stigmata, shivan scimitar, crimson crusade!! lol
Silence_Sigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2005, 06:57 PM   #49
Crystalike
:3

XD...

don't worry, inuyashaangel, im like the only person in my school of 2-3000??? who goes to animecons and cosplays...and im proud of the fact, too! Feel UNIQUE!

and im only 15 too, and poor, and can't drive either cuz my 바보 parents wont let me...
Crystalike is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2005, 11:35 PM   #50
inuyashaANgel90
bwuhaha want to play?

haha i'm 14....i'm turning in 15 sept so i'll be 15 when i first start cosplaying..lol my parents know how much i like anime they even offered me to give me rides to any cons i want to go to XD
Unread 04-10-2005, 05:25 PM   #51
jiyoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silence_Sigh
all these names are so damn similar... crimson stigmata, shivan scimitar, crimson crusade!! lol
ahahaha poor you. It's ok. I get confused all the time - _-;.. and it's not just with games either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystalike
XD...

don't worry, inuyashaangel, im like the only person in my school of 2-3000??? who goes to animecons and cosplays...and im proud of the fact, too! Feel UNIQUE!

and im only 15 too, and poor, and can't drive either cuz my 바보 parents wont let me...
Quote:
Originally Posted by inuyashaANgel90
haha i'm 14....i'm turning in 15 sept so i'll be 15 when i first start cosplaying..lol my parents know how much i like anime they even offered me to give me rides to any cons i want to go to XD
Argh... you two make me feel old here I'm 17 turning 18 in October! ... but I can drive - -; I guess that's a plus to being old like me.
Unread 04-11-2005, 11:26 PM   #52
Silence_Sigh
yawn... bored...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiyoon
Argh... you two make me feel old here I'm 17 turning 18 in October! ... but I can drive - -; I guess that's a plus to being old like me.

well all of u make me feel old now... im 22!!
Unread 04-12-2005, 07:06 AM   #53
Skyline Kyo
Elysiam.org

Oh man... and here I am at 23 x_x;
Skyline Kyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-12-2005, 12:16 PM   #54
jiyoon

ahahaha~ I guess we should all be calling you guys 오빠 now XD
Unread 04-12-2005, 04:42 PM   #55
Crystalike

omg...you guys totally dont look old!!! i swear it!!! ^_^

hehe, well, anime is mostly directed towards high school to college kids, anyway...

but just the fact that it's "animation" makes ppl think it's for kids...and yes, some are, but teh majority has strong language and bad content only MATURE ppl can read!

inuyashaangel90, you are sooooo lucky your parents accept teh fact that you lke anime.. my parents like desperately ask me to stop buying manwha books and give up on cosplaying...and so i have to like, BEG them to drive me to cons, after all, it's their fault i cant drive...

*sigh, back to new Sakura cosplay patterns...*grumble mumble...
Unread 04-12-2005, 04:55 PM   #56
jiyoon

Quote:
omg...you guys totally dont look old!!! i swear it!!! ^_^

hehe, well, anime is mostly directed towards high school to college kids, anyway...

but just the fact that it's "animation" makes ppl think it's for kids...and yes, some are, but teh majority has strong language and bad content only MATURE ppl can read!

inuyashaangel90, you are sooooo lucky your parents accept teh fact that you lke anime.. my parents like desperately ask me to stop buying manwha books and give up on cosplaying...and so i have to like, BEG them to drive me to cons, after all, it's their fault i cant drive...

*sigh, back to new Sakura cosplay patterns...*grumble mumble...
aahaha... well, some do believe anime is for the "young ones" but in reality, it's just as much for the older generation as it is for us! Some parents do understand, some don;t. I know my omma understands cos she knows what it's like. She used to be a huge Sanrio fan. But my appa.... erk. I'll have to work on him ^^;... but both of my parents don't like me watching anime or buying manhwa cos I buy so much of it.
Unread 04-12-2005, 05:19 PM   #57
Crystalike

yep, once you buy one manwha, you want teh rest in the series! and it's such an expensive hobby...;_;

are there any korean Final Fantasy cosplayers? cuz it's super popular in USA, and im not so sure about Korea (can they even translated it into korean?)
Unread 04-12-2005, 06:03 PM   #58
kiwi_lady
Myu it

i think they call it 파이널 판타지 ;;; yeah its final fantasy in korea too lol...

Cosplay Store for the Cosplay minded.
kiwi_lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-12-2005, 06:35 PM   #59
Crystalike

hmm, howabout Kingdom Hearts, then? (im listening to the theme song remix) and do Koreans have to play Final Fantasy games in Japanese?!?! how do they play it or even understand it then?!?! subtitles?!?! any cosplayers from the 2 categories i listed above?
Unread 04-12-2005, 07:19 PM   #60
Silence_Sigh
yawn... bored...

Quote:
hmm, howabout Kingdom Hearts, then? (im listening to the theme song remix) and do Koreans have to play Final Fantasy games in Japanese?!?! how do they play it or even understand it then?!?! subtitles?!?! any cosplayers from the 2 categories i listed above?
koreans do play FF and they have them translated in korean.

also, the songs u first hear on FF like FFX- isnt it wonderful? are usually first singed by korean artist and sound much better then its japanese counter part.

go download lee soo young/이수영 - isnt it wonderful/얼마나조을까. its really good compared to the one u hear from the japanese verison.