Go Back   Cosplay.com > International Forums > 한국어 cosplay.com

Unread 07-03-2006, 08:51 AM   #61
lainey
D2R Cosplay

I HATED my sassy girl......basically. "pretty girls can get away with anything" i wondered if he'd love her if she wasn't pretty???

OMG..that shin goon cosplayer is SOOOO GOOD O_O O_O
2012 Cons: Coming to a con near you!
Anime North |Otakon
lainey is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 07-10-2006, 09:02 AM   #62
jiyoon

I have the manhwa of My Sassy Girl... The movie was funny, but it wasn't something that really left a huge impression on me. The manhwa is interesting though. But it's not that much better.
Unread 07-12-2006, 04:47 AM   #63
aznkpjjang

favorite manhwa: Sang Nam 2 In Jo(aka Shounan Junai Gumi) and Ban Hang Hajimah(aka GTO). Both are done by same mangaka btw. Hopefully my roomate who is in korea will buy these for me.....T T

oh, and annyung everyone~ ^___^
aznkpjjang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-12-2006, 09:16 AM   #64
jiyoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznkpjjang
favorite manhwa: Sang Nam 2 In Jo(aka Shounan Junai Gumi) and Ban Hang Hajimah(aka GTO). Both are done by same mangaka btw. Hopefully my roomate who is in korea will buy these for me.....T T

oh, and annyung everyone~ ^___^
Annyeong~

Ban Hang Hajimah is funny, but I never really finished reading it... I liek the live action version too =D
Unread 07-21-2006, 11:52 AM   #65
Train
Stray Cat

Manga / Manhwa >> gto, sAMURAI x, sAMURAI cHAMPLOO, sHAKUGAN nO sHANA (작안의 샤나), SHUFFLE, Hana Yori Dango (꽃보다 남자), Air Gear, Bleach, Naruto, I''s, Trinity Blood, Fate/ Stay Night, Ichigo 100% (Until the end, ending was bad), D. Gray Man, Shaman King, Black Cat, Get Backers, Shin Seiki GPX Cyber Formula SIN, FMA, FMP, Tsubasa Chronical Reservoir, One Piece, and I cant remember any more.

K-drama>> I know its old but Winter Sonata (겨울연가), 미사, Full House, 올인. Im a big fan of 볘용준, 송혜교, and 비 (Rain). I havent found much time to watch dramas lately so I dont know which drama has 김태희.
Train is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-21-2006, 12:02 PM   #66
jiyoon

꽃보다 남자~ I love that series... > w< It was really nice~ Live action was really cute too~

I don't really like Full House... =A= I don't know why..

Kim Tae Hee is cute ^-^ The latest one I know of is Love Story in Harvard... but that is not new..
Unread 07-21-2006, 07:38 PM   #67
Train
Stray Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiyoon
꽃보다 남자~ I love that series... > w< It was really nice~ Live action was really cute too~

I don't really like Full House... =A= I don't know why..

Kim Tae Hee is cute ^-^ The latest one I know of is Love Story in Harvard... but that is not new..
I think Makino Tsukushi played by Inoue Mao and Domyoji Tsukasa played by Matsumoto Jun was perfect. I dont really know about Hanazawa Rui although the guy fitted perfectly and was good looking too. Inoue Mao and Matsumoto Jun are really cute couple. Somehow I feel very homo-ish saying "cute". I dont think its because Im a guy. I wonder why ? Maybe Im a dark person.
Unread 07-25-2006, 07:41 PM   #68
jiyoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Train
I think Makino Tsukushi played by Inoue Mao and Domyoji Tsukasa played by Matsumoto Jun was perfect. I dont really know about Hanazawa Rui although the guy fitted perfectly and was good looking too. Inoue Mao and Matsumoto Jun are really cute couple. Somehow I feel very homo-ish saying "cute". I dont think its because Im a guy. I wonder why ? Maybe Im a dark person.

I agree~ I think they are a cute couple, but I don't think it's homo-ish to say it's cute? Haha Oguri Shun played Hanazawa Rui... both Oguri Shun and Matsumoto Jun have acted in other series... like Gokusen 1. It was really funny~
Unread 07-27-2006, 11:59 AM   #69
Train
Stray Cat

for some unknown reason i didnt really like the two guys who played Akira and Souijiro. I forgot their name XD. Gokusen was one of the best series i've ever watched XD. I heard they have 꽃보다 남자 in korean ver. I looked it up in one of the search engines and it poped up with korean one. Its either i accidently ate someone's medication mistaking it for a candy or i've just gone mad.
Unread 07-27-2006, 01:44 PM   #70
jiyoon

Quote:
for some unknown reason i didnt really like the two guys who played Akira and Souijiro. I forgot their name XD. Gokusen was one of the best series i've ever watched XD. I heard they have 꽃보다 남자 in korean ver. I looked it up in one of the search engines and it poped up with korean one. Its either i accidently ate someone's medication mistaking it for a candy or i've just gone mad.
I didn't like Akira or Soujirou in 꽃보다 남자 manga anyway... > <

Gokusen was really funny~ I preferred season 1 (Jun Matsumoto and Oguri Shun) rather than gokusen 2 with Jin Akanishi and Kamenashi Kazuya...

aigo... CNAnime is coming up too quickly~ Gotta finish costumes~
Unread 07-27-2006, 07:05 PM   #71
Train
Stray Cat

Gokusen 2 had its taste but it was pretty much same thigns as the first one with replacement for shin and etc. I didnt really get too attached to the character Hayato, but the other one (i forgot his name T_T)i like him only because he was in Nobuta Wo Produce =P. Him being Shuji and the guy from Dragon Zakura being Akira is absolutely hilarious XD. I know I cant memorize the actor's name for cheep sake .Im not done any of my costumes too XD.If all else fails I can always wear a sign saying "I am Goku in disguise" =P.
Unread 07-28-2006, 08:17 AM   #72
jiyoon

Quote:
Gokusen 2 had its taste but it was pretty much same thigns as the first one with replacement for shin and etc. I didnt really get too attached to the character Hayato, but the other one (i forgot his name T_T)i like him only because he was in Nobuta Wo Produce =P. Him being Shuji and the guy from Dragon Zakura being Akira is absolutely hilarious XD. I know I cant memorize the actor's name for cheep sake .Im not done any of my costumes too XD.If all else fails I can always wear a sign saying "I am Goku in disguise" =P.
ye~ I agree~ Was that other guy in nobuta wa produce? I never watched that series... only dragon zakura~

Hahah~ you are going CN too? That's cool~ I think I am wearing a hanbok on sunday... not even sure anymore =A=;;;
Unread 07-28-2006, 10:23 AM   #73
Train
Stray Cat

I dont think i can fit in mine anymore XD. all this pressure is killing me though XD. i only have about a month to finish up my AC Cloud outfit including his sheath at the back(almost done now, stayed up all night sewing T_T) and his sword. I really cant figure out how to make it functional like some of the cosplayers were able to. XP. I'll probably go bald really soon =P.
Unread 07-28-2006, 10:51 AM   #74
jiyoon

*heuk* I bought mine just recently... it better fit >___>

Too many costumes planned for CNAnime @ _@ I think there are 4 costumes hahaha
Unread 07-28-2006, 10:57 AM   #75
Train
Stray Cat

4?! oO. What do you plan on going as? Im probably going to do about 2 if lucky 3 XD.