Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > General Cosplay Chat

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 719 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 04-12-2005, 10:05 AM   #271
Mistress_Aine
|Invisble to the World|

HanyaanFaery: I think you would be an adorable Sumomo from Chobits. I think you could also pull off Nyozeka from Alice 19th.
Mistress_Aine is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 04-12-2005, 02:28 PM   #272
Runi-Chan
*pondering*

Mistress_Aine: I think you'd make an awesome Ayame (from Inuyasha), a good Seskia (FMA), Yomiko Readman (ROD the OVA) and perhaps even Mana from Juvenile Orion. ^.^

Now, I'm thinking of a Luffy costume for AnimeNEXT (for me). Is that a good idea for me?
Runi-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-12-2005, 02:58 PM   #273
Tess
Cupcake Rufflebutt

Rurouni, I can TOTALLY see you as Kana from Haibane Renmei. ^__^ And actually, I've never seen a Kana cosplay, so that's a new one. ^_~

@-->--- Tess

deviantartacpfacebook
Tess is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-12-2005, 03:10 PM   #274
livvylove
.•° Loving Life °•.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress_Aine
livvylove, you are very pretty and I think you could do a Lulu from FFX cosplay. I think you could pull it off well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RinnyTinTinny
aww Thanks. livvylove, I'd say you'd make a rockin Sango from Inuyasha or Faye from Cowboy Bebop with that smile that says I maybe hot but dun mess with me

I never thought of doing any of those. I don't think I could show that much skin for Faye. I will leave it to man faye.

Tess: I think you would make an amazing Christine Daaé from the Phantom of the Opera. You are such a classic beauty.

2011 Conventions
Momocon
SeishunCon
Dragon*Con
AWA
ATL Comic Con

Deviant ArtTwitterLivejournalMyspaceTumblr
livvylove is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-12-2005, 04:09 PM   #275
Runi-Chan
*pondering*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tess
Rurouni, I can TOTALLY see you as Kana from Haibane Renmei. ^__^ And actually, I've never seen a Kana cosplay, so that's a new one. ^_~

@-->--- Tess

Kana? ^.^ I'd love to; I just need to finish watching the series first. I only got the first DVD so far. *goes to add to her "planned costumes" list.*
Unread 04-12-2005, 04:30 PM   #276
Hanyaan
at paranoia's poison door

Livvylove - For some reason, I could see you doing something Hellsing. But for a more concrete recommendation, I'll just go with Nico Robin or Miss All-Sunday from One Piece. You look like you could pull off any of Robin's outfits insanely well.

Rurouni - OMFG. Markl from Howl's Moving Castle. You'd pwn EVERYBODY at Markl. (I did the costume myself and I can assure you it's fun!)
Unread 04-12-2005, 04:34 PM   #277
Runi-Chan
*pondering*

Quote:
Originally Posted by HanyaanFaery
Rurouni - OMFG. Markl from Howl's Moving Castle. You'd pwn EVERYBODY at Markl. (I did the costume myself and I can assure you it's fun!)
Markl? Hm..well, I'll at least have to read Howl's Moving Castle, though I'm getting really impatient for the movie to come over in english...But I'll sure try! The costume looks super easy. ^.^
Unread 04-12-2005, 04:49 PM   #278
Hanyaan
at paranoia's poison door

The costume IS super-easy...I made my own Markl (as seen in my avatar) in four hours from decide to make until completed. And it cost me like 20 bucks, too.

But warning, Michael in the book and Markl in the movie are VERY different. The movie is practically a different entity from the book... It comes out June 17 in theaters if you don't live near one of the sneak release cities, though.
Unread 04-12-2005, 05:18 PM   #279
black shinigami

OMG Hanyaan Faery, do ed!! ...oopsie, forgot the name..er..the one that carries a box around and go "Ed is Ed".
black shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-12-2005, 05:36 PM   #280
Niku-Sama
Robot Lady

I actually think you would make a really cute live action Sailor moon or rinoa ^_^
Unread 04-12-2005, 05:39 PM   #281
black shinigami

Yea, I was planning to borrow my friend's (currently in existent) Rinoa Costume next year, since my HSC is up and I'll prolly only have time to make one or two costumes.
black shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-12-2005, 05:55 PM   #282
Tess
Cupcake Rufflebutt

Quote:
Tess: I think you would make an amazing Christine Daaé from the Phantom of the Opera. You are such a classic beauty.
Thanks for the suggestion, livvylove. ^__^ I've heard that the costumes in PotO were gorgeous, but have thus far avoided seeing it, as I'm not fond of the stage show. ^__^; I will definitely look into it, though!

black shinigami :: The idea may be a bit overdone, but I think you would make an ADORABLE Chii! ^__^ Seriously, you would be the cutest thing, like, ever!

@-->--- Tess

deviantartacpfacebook

Last edited by Tess : 04-12-2005 at 06:01 PM.
Tess is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-12-2005, 07:45 PM   #283
Niku-Sama
Robot Lady

tess~ Quistis all the way!
Unread 04-12-2005, 07:55 PM   #284
YukiPhnx
You sir, deserve a win

Quote:
Yuki - You'd make a ridiculously cute Aya from Psycho le Cemu, I think.
Rinny - You're reminding me of Hikaru from Magic Knight Rayearth a bit.
wow, crossdressing? i gotta admit, i like the pink hair thing, hehe

Niku-sama: i think u'd make a really good Tachikawa Mimi from 2nd season Digimon!
YukiPhnx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-12-2005, 09:40 PM   #285
Runi-Chan
*pondering*

Quote:
The costume IS super-easy...I made my own Markl (as seen in my avatar) in four hours from decide to make until completed. And it cost me like 20 bucks, too.

But warning, Michael in the book and Markl in the movie are VERY different. The movie is practically a different entity from the book... It comes out June 17 in theaters if you don't live near one of the sneak release cities, though.

Ah, really? Well, the Charles usually gets the 'exclusives' near my house (they've got Steamboy right now), so I'll hopefully find it somewhere...

I still fully intend to do the costume; the difference, it's mostly attitudewise, correct? Hm..maybe you'll have to PM me with how Markl acts.

Or I'll just have to wait until after I see the movie to wear it to a con.
And I didn't ever think Miyazaki-san would adhere strictly to the book; just doesn't seem his style. ^.^

Last edited by Runi-Chan : 04-12-2005 at 09:44 PM.