Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > General Cosplay Chat

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 740 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 04-03-2005, 10:01 PM   #16
Nina Star 9
Amano Tsukiko Addict

evil_neko: i think you would make an adorable quistis, from ff8. also, have you ever considered doing rinoa? you woudl need a wig, but you would look relaly cute, i thik. ^^
Nina Star 9 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 04-03-2005, 10:44 PM   #17
CasualVillain
Life is no Cabaret

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michi
Leona's a great, underdone character... But I hope you play the games first before cosplaying her, if you haven't already. She is a very interesting character with a great backstory.

I dunno how long this thread is gonna last -- we had something similar on the Babble Board before it closed down. So unless people keep their replies with good explanations and not just one word character names, it'd probably be closed. =/
I've actually seen people play it. I've never had. >_<; But my friend is going as Hinako and it would just fun to do the same series with her. I think I'll check into it sometime this week.

"I'd rather be the Casual Villain than be a Generic Hero."
CasualVillain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2005, 11:21 PM   #18
evil_neko
evil nervous park squirel

Nina_star_9: Quistis? I've never thought of her... I thought of Rinoa, though, and I sort of tentatively started a Selphie... hmmm... *ponder*
Unread 04-03-2005, 11:26 PM   #19
Nina Star 9
Amano Tsukiko Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil_neko
Nina_star_9: Quistis? I've never thought of her... I thought of Rinoa, though, and I sort of tentatively started a Selphie... hmmm... *ponder*
how could i forget selphie? you would be ther perfect selphie! XD
Nina Star 9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2005, 11:28 PM   #20
Adrienne
Adrienne

evil_neko: I actually think you'd make a great Selphie ^^
Me on Twitter!
"Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right."
— Henry Ford
Adrienne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-04-2005, 03:11 AM   #21
HyperrrMouse

Lolichan, I think you ought to go through with your musings of doing a Rikku costume, if you haven't already. It'd look adorible on you! and that wig you experimented on looks perfect!
Unread 04-04-2005, 03:36 AM   #22
Tess
Cupcake Rufflebutt

HyperrrMouse, your wig in this picture [http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=132171] immediately made me think of Lavie from Last Exile, and since so few people can get away with looking good in a bright red wig, I definitely recommend a Lavie cosplay. ^__^ She doesn't have the most interesting of costumes [just a flightsuit], but she's a cute character. I think you'd do a nice job with her.

@-->--- Tess

deviantartacpfacebook
Tess is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-04-2005, 04:00 AM   #23
Luna Selene
Bookworm Extraordinaire

Tess, a couple of suggestions:

You do the lighter haired, serious characters really well. I could see you pulling off a really nice Integra from Hellsing, as well as Mireille from Noir.

Also, considering the sort of semi-poufy Robin Sena you did, perhaps a more poufy Rosebride Utena would fit you, although I don't know about all the pink. Still, I like the Robin skirt.

After seeing your red vampire dress though, I think if you purchased a wavy red wig you'd make a lovely Satine from Moulin Rouge.
Luna Selene is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-04-2005, 06:31 AM   #24
black shinigami

Luna selene - Quistis from FF8 and Chii from chobits. And don't forget some EGL-ness!! ^__^
black shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-04-2005, 06:41 AM   #25
Tia

Tess would be Juri, if she was anybody in Utena. No question. Actually, I could see her doing that rosebride version. It's rather orange, though.

Black Shinigami: I think you should do some Jpop cosplay! You could definitely pull it off, especially any of the Morning Musume girls.
Unread 04-04-2005, 12:36 PM   #26
Michi
I'm genie for your wish
Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Keljore
Michi: I think You'd make a pretty good Blue Mary. I mean, you already have a lot of fighter cosplays, so I think that Blue Mary would be a good addition to your collection. I was going to say Kasumi from DOA, but you beat me to it XD.
Haha, you know... I have an older version (non KOF) of Blue Mary on my "possibilities/costumes I'd like to do" list, so it's good to know someone thinks I can pull it off.

And yes, Kasumi is covered. XD I'm even revamping her this year.

..Err I would recommend something for someone but I'm rather sick right now and can't think straight. =/ Feel free to skip me, anyway.

Facebook / Twitter / Website / Tumblr

Next Event: Anime Los Angeles (January 9-11)
Michi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-04-2005, 12:50 PM   #27
o0marikit0o
The Perpetual Blank

Michi: I was looking through your pictures and saw Jessica Rabbit perfect for you for some odd reason. I was also thinking a fairy type creature or pixie... and I was thinking Ten-ten from Naruto and with your long beautiful red hair, i bet you can take on pippi longstockings! That would be fun.

Need a Plushie Check outhttp://www.facebook.com/markitplushies

Facebook
devianart
livejournal
o0marikit0o is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-04-2005, 02:15 PM   #28
Adrienne
Adrienne

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperrrMouse
Lolichan, I think you ought to go through with your musings of doing a Rikku costume, if you haven't already. It'd look adorible on you! and that wig you experimented on looks perfect!
Wow, thanks! ^__^ I've actualy been holding off on Rikku because I didn't think I looked quite Rikku-enough to pull it off. x_x; Maybe I'll make Rikku for AX! ^__^

Marikit: Your kitty pictures make me think you'd make a great Dejiko!! Maybe the panyo version. o^__^o I also think you could do a good Lenne (FFX-2) for some reason.

Tia: You really do make a nice Juri. Maybe consider her TV duellist outfit as well?
Me on Twitter!
"Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right."
— Henry Ford
Adrienne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-04-2005, 03:21 PM   #29
Wolverine

CasualVillain: For some reason, your avatar makes me think of you as an European version of Go Go Yubari from Kill Bill Vol. I. It's your hair, I think. Heh.

Hmm, maybe Musica from Robotech: the Robotech Masters saga??
info on her here:
http://www.robotech.com/infopedia/ch...cter.php?id=39
It's hard to tell in the following pic, but her hair is kinda dark green…
http://www.robotech.com/images/conte..._64_2_9685.jpg
Alternatively, you could probably do Octavia or Allegra, as they are all triplets. Just different colored hair for each of those two, too.

Yeah, like someone else said, these are just some fun suggestions. Because I don't even know if you (have )heard-of/like/hate Robotech.
Wolverine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-04-2005, 04:07 PM   #30
evil_neko
evil nervous park squirel

Casual Villain: Your icon reminds me of Kagura from Fruits Basket ^_^:;; But that might just be me. I could also see you as Chigusa from Battle Royale.

Marikit: You remind me SO much of a slightly older Sailor Luna from PGSM (Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, if you aren't familiar with it ^_^;;; ).

Michi: You really, really remind me of Sailor Mars or Jupiter from Sailor Moon ^_^;;;. More Jupiter, though.

Last edited by evil_neko : 04-04-2005 at 04:13 PM.
evil_neko is offline   Reply With Quote