Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > General Cosplay Chat

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 571 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 04-05-2005, 04:57 PM   #61
Lystrade
Tsubame

Melfina! I think you'd make a great Filia Ul Copt from Slayers Try! I dunno why, you just have the Filia look! *nods*
Lystrade is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 04-05-2005, 05:03 PM   #62
o0marikit0o
The Perpetual Blank

omg, i think i see a sailor mercury in you Lystrade. That or a Jubilee from X-men

Need a Plushie Check outhttp://www.facebook.com/markitplushies

Facebook
devianart
livejournal
o0marikit0o is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-05-2005, 05:03 PM   #63
Brian Keljore
Crimson Flame Master

Lystrade, I think you would make a good Kanami, from Scryed. You seem to that a girlish charm that Kanami displays through out the series. That and I think you'd look adorable dressed up as her XP
Ich mache Dich tot auf Gottes Altar
Tot

-Wumpscut, Totmacher
http://www.myspace.com/keljore
Brian Keljore is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-05-2005, 05:04 PM   #64
Pikacello
So mizelabal~

Dood, Lystrade: I have always thought you looked like Selphie from FFVIII. You're just too cute!!!! =) And I think yellow with brown hair would look awesome on you. Or maybe the other outfit, SeeD uniform.

Brian: I think you would be a perfect Captain Aizen from Bleach! You have his calm, good-looking features.
Pikacello is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-05-2005, 05:08 PM   #65
Adrienne
Adrienne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melfina
Tia, I think you'd make a great Integra (Hellsing). I don't know why, but Integra was the first character that came to mind after looking at your pictures; I think it's the way you carry yourself and your attitude that seem Integra-ish .
You are brilliant. Tia would make a GREAT Integra! Why didn't I think of that? Her face is perfect for it!
Me on Twitter!
"Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right."
— Henry Ford
Adrienne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-05-2005, 05:17 PM   #66
Tia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melfina
Tia, I think you'd make a great Integra (Hellsing). I don't know why, but Integra was the first character that came to mind after looking at your pictures; I think it's the way you carry yourself and your attitude that seem Integra-ish .
lol, was it the pet vampire that tipped you off? Actually, he keeps trying to get me to do Seras cosplay. But I really don't think I'd be her. I was going to do schoolgirl Integral for this coming Halloween, but I'm really not sure. I was also considering American McGee's Alice, so I'd have to make up my mind. It'd be a good opportunity for Alucard to fix his hat and jacket like he's been saying he wants to, though. Thank you =) Just out of curiosity, which would you think would suit me better? Regular Integral, Manga Integral, The manga version where she has the swords and jacket, or young Integral (the schoolgirl)?

Marikit: You'd make a good Riza Hawkeye from FMA or Anthy from Utena.

Pikacello: I think you'd make a good Baralai, from FFX-2. I really don't know why, but it just seems like you would. Or Onizuka from GTO. But that takes a very insane person to do right.

Lystrade: I think you should be Milfy from Galaxy Angel XD And more Sakura cosplays!!! Lots more please!
Unread 04-05-2005, 05:25 PM   #67
Bobbi
I poke spoons with baders

Tia should make Barbra from Sukioden II. Barbra's a plus-sized girl and pretty awesome. You would look great in it! http://creativeuncut.com/artsuiko2a.html (4th row down 1st thumbnail)
Unread 04-05-2005, 05:25 PM   #68
Chibi Yunie
Where's the Chappy?

Hm, just curious about who people think I should cosplay XD Although I have a lot of stuff already planned, this just seems like a fun idea. ^_^

Chibi Yunie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-05-2005, 05:26 PM   #69
Lystrade
Tsubame

o0marikit0o: I'm gonna cosplay as Jubilee at Megacon next year! X-men rockss! And Jubilee's my favorite! ^-^

pikacello: Selphieee! I loves Selphie! I've been wanting to make that for a while now! :3

Tia: Milfy eh? XD! Of course I'm going to do more CCS cosplay! I'm making the green fairy one for a birthday party in June!

Let's see! Tia, you'd make a good Tomoyo! XD! You could match my Sakura! ^-^! And Pikacello, I think you'd rock at being Orphen from Sorcerer Stabber Orphen!
Lystrade is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-05-2005, 05:32 PM   #70
DayDreamerNessa
daydreamer

Lystrade: i think you'd make a good talim or xianghua from soul calibur (i dont know if you played it though ^^;
Unread 04-05-2005, 05:32 PM   #71
Tia

Actually, I was planning on doing a Suikoden cosplay sometime. I don't know when to fit it in, though. I'm not sure about Barbra, though. I was looking at another girl from that game, the one with this white dress with like scallop thingies on the collar. I cannot remember her name, though. I'm sorry, Yunie, I can't think of anything off the top of my head for you right now. You guys don't need to keep suggesting things for me, I just had some ideas that I thought might work for other people so I posted here.

Edit: Lmfao, Lystrade. I really hope you come to Jacon so we can talk about everything! If you can make saturday, let me know! Ooh. I love the green fairy one. Actually, my best friend is gonna cosplay Tomoyo next AFO for a group. I'll let you know at Jacon if I see you there, because I have an idea for you =)

Last edited by Tia : 04-05-2005 at 05:34 PM.
Unread 04-05-2005, 05:37 PM   #72
Bobbi
I poke spoons with baders

Ah okay Tia. I just like Barbra's design, and I realy like the fact that they actually put realistic looking women in the game. =P I'll probably cosplay from that eventually.

Hmm since Chibi Yunie likes doing Yuna cosplay, she should try one of the international costumes. Psychicer was a lot of fun and I think you'd look awesome in it, as well as festival goer... so many pretty designs... and MOOGLES! How can you pass up moogles? ^_~
Unread 04-05-2005, 05:38 PM   #73
Chibi Yunie
Where's the Chappy?

It's ok. ^_^
Let's see..what kind of video games do you like, Tia? I'm trying to think of a character, I'm just not sure as to what characters everyone knows. ^_^

Unread 04-05-2005, 05:39 PM   #74
Chibi Yunie
Where's the Chappy?

I am definitely doing festival goer, and most likely psychicer, as long as I get a lot of references one day and such. ^_^ I'm going to try to do most of Yuna's costumes, except for the really insane ones. I am doing Samurai for A-kon, though. Thanks, Bobbi! ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbi
Ah okay Tia. I just like Barbra's design, and I realy like the fact that they actually put realistic looking women in the game. =P I'll probably cosplay from that eventually.

Hmm since Chibi Yunie likes doing Yuna cosplay, she should try one of the international costumes. Psychicer was a lot of fun and I think you'd look awesome in it, as well as festival goer... so many pretty designs... and MOOGLES! How can you pass up moogles? ^_~

Unread 04-05-2005, 05:40 PM   #75
Tia

It would be cool if we could do Suikoden cosplay together. I probably look more like Barbara, but I don't think I am her emotionally. I have to play the game first, though, before I cosplay anything from it. Possibly if I get bored on the weekends this summer, I'll try it out. I have heard that there's usually Suikoden meetups at Otakon. What do you say to joining up with the group for Ota '06? That'd be my third costume next year, if I do it.