Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Sakura Con

Unread 04-06-2005, 09:28 PM   #1
Eurobeat King
Justified Photographer

The "Did you take my picture at Sakuracon?" thread

Please post here to: 1. let people know what you cosplayed at Sakuracon 2005 on which day, and 2. ask people if they took your picture during the weekend.

Example: "Did anyone take pictures of me?? I wore Shinji on Friday, Saitou on Saturday, and Trowa on Sunday." (just an example.. i'm not cosplaying those at Sakuracon.. heehee)

Myself, I'll do my best this weekend to get pictures of people this weekend, so if I don't reply here after the con, it's because I'm busy posting the pictures. But if you recall me taking your picture this weekend, then know that they'll (eventually) get posted in my gallery.

So ask away and hopefully you'll get replies that other members took pictures of you at Sakuracon!

Last edited by Eurobeat King : 01-14-2006 at 07:37 PM.
Eurobeat King is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 04-10-2005, 12:08 PM   #2
ClearTranquil
Saving the Sig-less

Does anyone have pictures of me? On SATURDAY, I was the Advent Children Cloud with the big sword, I had shorter hair, sunglasses (sometimes), and I DID have the Cloudy Wolf on my shoulder.
Unread 04-10-2005, 07:44 PM   #3
greg_bianchi
Cute wittle Chii

Hmm... I don't know if anyone on here took pictures of me, but, I didn't really wear my costume (was WAY to hot... ^^;; ), but, some people took pictures of it. I wore it on Friday, it was Squall's SeeD Uniform.

And, for the entire weekend, I walked around with my Oblivion and TONS of people stoped me to take pictures. my friend found one somewhere on the internet... But, did anyone here take a picture of someone in a blue striped shirt or a white coat with a big number "3" on it? He-he. ^_^

Last edited by greg_bianchi : 04-10-2005 at 08:33 PM.
greg_bianchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2005, 08:28 PM   #4
Scorpion_Lady

I'm curious if anyone got some shots of me. Me and my friend were dressed in Battle Royale Friday and Saturday evening, and I was dressed as the TV series Utena duelist on Saturday and Sunday during the day. <_<
Scorpion_Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2005, 08:32 PM   #5
greg_bianchi
Cute wittle Chii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpion_Lady
I'm curious if anyone got some shots of me. Me and my friend were dressed in Battle Royale Friday and Saturday evening, and I was dressed as the TV series Utena duelist on Saturday and Sunday during the day. <_<
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I got'cha!!!!! Battle Royale rules!!!! ^_^ You were Mitsuko and Kawada right? I'm going as BRII Shuya next year, my friend is going as BRII 'blonde kid' (can't remember his name), and my brother is going as Kuriyama. ^_^ Great Costumes!!! (By the way, I'm the guy with the oblivion who took your picture. ^_~)
Unread 04-10-2005, 09:07 PM   #6
Shikamaru
Not quite.

I'm wondering if anyone got any good shots of me? I was... well... Shikamaru all three days. I didn't usually have a chuunin vest on, and was hanging around with a Temari and Haku. I know a few people took my picture.
Shikamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2005, 10:18 PM   #7
Sakitodream

I am wondering if any one has a picture of me from friday in my Sakito costume. It was white and denim that was frayed alot. I didnt get a pic of myself in it.

Thanx
Sakitodream is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2005, 11:11 PM   #8
MooMooMaki
Fushigi Mystery!

I wonder if anyone got any pictures of me. ^^; On Friday I was Sexy no Jutsu Konohamaru (Naruto), Kiba (Naruto), and Humanized Tentomon (Digimon). Saturday I was Sakura (Naruto the Movie). I THINK that's all on Saturday at least...I knew I changed into a Sasuke shirt but I think that's all... :\
MooMooMaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2005, 11:40 PM   #9
Naruto_uzumaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooMooMaki
I wonder if anyone got any pictures of me. ^^; On Friday I was Sexy no Jutsu Konohamaru (Naruto), Kiba (Naruto), and Humanized Tentomon (Digimon). Saturday I was Sakura (Naruto the Movie). I THINK that's all on Saturday at least...I knew I changed into a Sasuke shirt but I think that's all... :\
ah great your also on the sakuracon.org forums in our naruto forum. I should have a link to pics as soon as I get them developed. I saw you as sakura movie version. You should have at least seen me, I was the naruto in the fuzzy bright orange pants. also on the sakuracon.org forums as Naruto_Uzumaki hehe =^_^=
Naruto_uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2005, 11:40 PM   #10
Scorpion_Lady

Quote:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I got'cha!!!!! Battle Royale rules!!!! ^_^ You were Mitsuko and Kawada right? I'm going as BRII Shuya next year, my friend is going as BRII 'blonde kid' (can't remember his name), and my brother is going as Kuriyama. ^_^ Great Costumes!!! (By the way, I'm the guy with the oblivion who took your picture. ^_~)
Oh! I remember you! My friend commented on how awesome your oblivion was. ^____^ To tell the truth, we hadn't really decided on which students to be. o_o; The BR costumes were honestly thrown together the night before the con with a quick trip to Value Village. We just felt like going as random BR students. n_n;;
Scorpion_Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2005, 11:43 PM   #11
Naruto_uzumaki

anyone have pics of me?

went as Naruto Uzumaki (classic outfit) all 3 days at con. Was also at the friday naruto photoshoot at the hilton lobby, saturday was at the hilton pool courtyard for the 2nd photoshoot. please notify me if you hae pictures. You couldn't have missed me since I was the naruto with BRIGHT BRIGHT Orange Fleece Pants.

thanks =^_^=
Naruto_uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2005, 11:44 PM   #12
greg_bianchi
Cute wittle Chii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpion_Lady
Oh! I remember you! My friend commented on how awesome your oblivion was. ^____^ To tell the truth, we hadn't really decided on which students to be. o_o; The BR costumes were honestly thrown together the night before the con with a quick trip to Value Village. We just felt like going as random BR students. n_n;;
he-he. Well, you're EXACTLY like Mitsuko and Kawada. He-he. Great job on you're costumes by the way. ^_^ I plan on putting up the pictures of the convention that I took, either tonight, or tomorrow. So take a look! ^_^
Unread 04-10-2005, 11:45 PM   #13
MooMooMaki
Fushigi Mystery!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto_uzumaki
ah great your also on the sakuracon.org forums in our naruto forum. I should have a link to pics as soon as I get them developed. I saw you as sakura movie version. You should have at least seen me, I was the naruto in the fuzzy bright orange pants. also on the sakuracon.org forums as Naruto_Uzumaki hehe =^_^=
Ah yes I remember you. Can't wait for the pictures!
MooMooMaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-11-2005, 12:42 AM   #14
Essenceofaaron

sooo.. I was the giant box of cards, and the "half hollow" version of Ichigo, from Bleach... if you got some pictures of either of those two cosplays could you send them to me?
Essenceofaaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-11-2005, 12:50 AM   #15
greg_bianchi
Cute wittle Chii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Essenceofaaron
sooo.. I was the giant box of cards, and the "half hollow" version of Ichigo, from Bleach... if you got some pictures of either of those two cosplays could you send them to me?
I got one of the cards!!!!! SWEET!!! That was so awesome! ^_^ I'll send one to you as soon as I have some time. (tomorrow ^_~)