Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Comics/Cartoons

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 08-05-2005, 08:38 AM   #31
Jes
Banned

Me: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe *gets gir level of hyperactivity.* xD
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 08-05-2005, 10:28 AM   #32
Oselle
Froufaholic

I give you Stillvisions, as GIR! *hops about singing the Doom song*

http://photobucket.com/albums/v218/o...urrent=GIR.jpg
Unread 08-06-2005, 08:52 AM   #33
Firestar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla H.
I think it would be seriously creepy if he had been cosplaying a living, breathing human being like Jhonen. That's like someone cosplaying J.K. Rowling, or Fred Gallagher or something.
haha. cept jhonen gets more credit cause his comic's are fucking awesome. the other two i believe are authors (i dont exactly read books for fun so im not quite positive) but yeah. comics > books. the end.
Firestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-08-2005, 11:24 PM   #34
KaWaii_KuMaChaN
living...just dead inside

yeah i'm gona have to agree with Firestar ^^;; Jhonen gets an exception becuz he's really kool and a comic genius [well to me anyway xD] plus he make autobiography comics that stars himself n he's in a few episode in Invader Zim so it seems that he has made a cartoon version of himself that people could cosplay from ^_^

http://myspace.com/kyuuu
be my friend!! =D
KaWaii_KuMaChaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-09-2005, 01:40 AM   #35
Firestar

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaWaii_KuMaChaN
yeah i'm gona have to agree with Firestar ^^;; Jhonen gets an exception becuz he's really kool and a comic genius [well to me anyway xD] plus he make autobiography comics that stars himself n he's in a few episode in Invader Zim so it seems that he has made a cartoon version of himself that people could cosplay from ^_^
haha oh yeah i kinda forgot about that. in fillerbunny he does have himself as a comic character. but he's not johnny (from jthm). how do i know? i asked him myself. but still, if someone ever cosplay's him, imma laugh my ass off.
Unread 08-09-2005, 03:42 AM   #36
KaWaii_KuMaChaN

aww lucky butt!i bet you met him at Comic con..? nehh iwas suppose to go meet him there but well let's just say things did go according to plan T^T but cosplay as Jhonen...hmm maybe i should...XD JK! lol if someone did cosplay as Jhonen i probably wouldn't be able to recognize it ^^;;

be my friend!! =D
Unread 08-12-2005, 08:38 PM   #37
Firestar

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaWaii_KuMaChaN
aww lucky butt!i bet you met him at Comic con..? nehh iwas suppose to go meet him there but well let's just say things did go according to plan T^T but cosplay as Jhonen...hmm maybe i should...XD JK! lol if someone did cosplay as Jhonen i probably wouldn't be able to recognize it ^^;;
haha yeah. he's actually one of my friends cousins, so i get to talk to him occationally, but i never got to meet him before that. yeah you needed a ticket or something. i didnt have one either but i told them my story and they let me meet him anyways. haha. but yeah, people have even cosplayed jthm and i havent noticed it was supposed to be nny. so if its hard to tell that that was nny, then it's probably really hard to tell if theres a jhonen cosplay. oh geeze that'd be creepy almost. what if he saw you walking around like that, dressed like him, i mean i wonder what he'd think. haha.
Unread 08-24-2005, 12:12 AM   #38
Prof Farnsworth
Renegade Time Lord

Omg!

When I got back from Otakon on monday I got the crazy idea to cosplay Zim at AWA! crazy cause I probably wouldn't be able to pull it off in 4 & 1/2 weeks, plus it's just a dream right now, but seeing this thread reeeeaally makes me wanna do it ^-^

"Question with boldness even the existence of God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." - Thomas Jefferson

"You can't rule the world in hiding. You've got to come out on the balcony sometimes and wave a tentacle." - The Doctor
Prof Farnsworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-2005, 10:42 AM   #39
yamibakura
Dynamo

I'm currently working on Tak(human disguise)
She's so darn cool.
Also, me and a friend of mine are planning to do Tallest Red and Purple next year. XD
Too bad Zim isn't very known in Finland.. Only a few people know it ><''
yamibakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-30-2005, 06:18 AM   #40
KaWaii_KuMaChaN

omg! the almighty Tallest! i love them! x3 they're so kool cuz they dont care about anything n just wanna eat snacks all day! XD but i get mad when they make fun of Zim lol

well good luck with your costumes peoplez =3 my Gir one is still on hold! ><

be my friend!! =D
Unread 05-23-2009, 06:52 PM   #41
HecateChangE

Talking Reply

I've decided I'm going to cosplay as my idea of a human disguise for INVADER TENN for a friend's costume party this July, and I've discovered the trick when deciding to cosplay ANYTHING done by Mr. Vasquez; remember that in OUR universe, ZiM, GiR, Dib, Gaz, etc. wouldn't be so BLOCKY. Make the costume for IZ the same way you would for Death Note or Sailor Moon; REALISTIC. That right there can really make or break a ZiM, Dib, or Gaz cosplayer. The only TRULY acceptable reason to have a cardboard box on your head, in my opinion, is when you are cosplaying as GiR, or even SKOODGE!

Hope this helps!
HecateChangE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-28-2010, 06:55 PM   #42
Altianna
Crazy Cat Lady

Thread resurrection, activate!

I had to, since I'm way too excited about my plan to make GIR FOOTIE PYJAMAS!
That way, I can be insane, comfortable, and insanely comfortable! Not to mention the excuse to run around my house screaming about cupcakes.

Why, piggy??? I loveded you piggy! I loveded you!!!

Gir (Footie Pyjama Version) 2%: Planning
Lt. Riza Hawkeye - Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood 65% complete (planning stage)
To be debuted at Otakuthon 2010: Montreal and Anime North 2011
Altianna is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-28-2010, 09:05 PM   #43
Altianna
Crazy Cat Lady

Talking Invader Zim

Weird, this post teleported from another thread...edited!

Lt. Riza Hawkeye - Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood 65% complete (planning stage)

Last edited by Altianna : 07-29-2010 at 06:09 AM. Reason: Post teleported from another thread for some reason...
Unread 07-29-2010, 05:45 PM   #44
Stormraven24
Fear my whimsy!

Slowly making myself a Tak (human disguise) cosplay for InvaderCon next year! So freakin' happy the show is getting it's own con! Now if I could just motivate myself to make the darn shirt I'll be all set by then! I had a bear of a time finding the right shades of pink and grey for the sleeves. The purple I got isn't the best, but it was the closest thing in strech fabric I could find -crosses fingers this cosplay won't suck-
Unread 07-29-2010, 09:48 PM   #45
Altianna
Crazy Cat Lady

Oh man, Invadercon? That sounds so badass! I must goooooooooo! =D