Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Youmacon

Unread 08-15-2005, 02:51 AM   #31
Random Karen
Sound Effects Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reesu La
DID I HEAR KYO? O_O
lol Yes you did. Black shirt with cargo pants (as it's the easiest to recognize and easiest to put together). I'm even working on actually getting his hair right - lots of people just take a short orange wig and call it good. But darn it, I'm gonna make this cosplay look good, and accurate. My friend and I are planning on bickering and throwing insults at each other the whole time.

Do I detect a Kyo fan? lol

Planned: Tira Misu - Sorcerer Hunters, Kokonoe - BlazBlue

Possibles: Tifa; Natsume; UK; Asch; Hino Kahoko; Wolfram, Princess Tamina - Prince of Persia
Random Karen is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 08-15-2005, 09:45 PM   #32
Fullmetal Chibi
4 Itchy Tasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Karen
Hmm... so does that mean I'm going to have to bring my Chrono with me? A friend and I are going as Yuki and Kyo from Fruits Basket (um, if we get them done in time anyways), but I suppose I can bring Chrono out for some air as well.
Yay, Chrono! I have one, he's like...9! But I say the more Chronos, the better! ^_^! -Edo
Fullmetal Chibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-16-2005, 01:50 AM   #33
Reesu La
Star Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Karen
lol Yes you did. Black shirt with cargo pants (as it's the easiest to recognize and easiest to put together). I'm even working on actually getting his hair right - lots of people just take a short orange wig and call it good. But darn it, I'm gonna make this cosplay look good, and accurate. My friend and I are planning on bickering and throwing insults at each other the whole time.

Do I detect a Kyo fan? lol
Oh, yes you do. ^-^ If I end up going to this thing, prepare for a big ol' glomp. XD
Unread 08-19-2005, 08:14 PM   #34
Runeninja
*has Kyo Syndrome*

I live in Ohio but me and a few of my friends are defintly going to Youmacon!
Runeninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2005, 01:26 AM   #35
shinji_hiroshi
Slytherins Snake Queen

Cool I'm going!

I'll be going to Youmacon as well going to be cosplaying as Edward Elric this year. My friend Meg's doing Envy I think, trying to convince her to do Lust lol
Unread 08-25-2005, 05:39 PM   #36
Runeninja
*has Kyo Syndrome*

Oh i think lust! XD I don't like Envy because he killed Hugh! T.T but if it werent for that, I would think he rocks! I did until that happened...>.< err anyways

I have a costume but i don't think i'm gonna tell what it is yet. ^^;;
Runeninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2005, 09:20 PM   #37
kira_elric
Enforcing Satisfaction

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinji_hiroshi
I'll be going to Youmacon as well going to be cosplaying as Edward Elric this year. My friend Meg's doing Envy I think, trying to convince her to do Lust lol

Another Ed?!! Which are you going as? I'm going to do Movie! Ed...I've even slowly got a group gathering Oh yeah ^^
kira_elric is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2005, 11:25 AM   #38
shinji_hiroshi
Slytherins Snake Queen

Smile

I'd have liked to have done movie ED, but I didn't know if I'd get a job so I ended up buying the coat and black school like jacket he wears. almost got this outfit done jsut need to procure his belt thinking I could maybe get away with using Jedi Knight belt.
Unread 08-27-2005, 09:55 PM   #39
kira_elric
Enforcing Satisfaction

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinji_hiroshi
I'd have liked to have done movie ED, but I didn't know if I'd get a job so I ended up buying the coat and black school like jacket he wears. almost got this outfit done jsut need to procure his belt thinking I could maybe get away with using Jedi Knight belt.

Well Good Luck on getting it done. I hope I see you there. I'm probably going to be the Only Ed there with A Movie Group. My friend LightRyou is going to do Winry. My cousin is going to do Armstrong (He's huggy you've all been warned). his sister is going to do Rose. My sister's BF Wants Roy, And If I can snag my Best Friend She's going to do Al. ^^
Unread 08-27-2005, 10:00 PM   #40
shinji_hiroshi
Slytherins Snake Queen

Talking

lol don't worry you'll be seeing me on Saturday and Sunday ^_^ I got just about everything now just need to hit fashion big for a decent tank top and dress pants, and get the belt which I might just go without already spend 90 dollars on the other items so far, but yes I will be on the lookout for Armstrong and run in the other direction leaving dust in my wake lol
Unread 08-27-2005, 10:10 PM   #41
kira_elric
Enforcing Satisfaction

^^ That'd be smart. My Armstrong, Plans on Randomly finding and hugging FMA Cosplayers. And when I find you Ill be armed with a camera ^^
Unread 08-27-2005, 10:14 PM   #42
shinji_hiroshi
Slytherins Snake Queen

I should be armed with glow i nthe dark stars and toss them at random Armstrongs...*ponders this* but than again they may like that lol *_*; My sister says I should just dye my hair starwberry blonde I still gotta rig my evil black brow oh well I'll fiddle with makeup products tomorrow. BTW you got a Livejournal sn? If so add Hathor_SG1X to your list ^_^
Unread 08-27-2005, 10:55 PM   #43
Mma10naM
Queen -o- Waffle

/>,>\ I'm going to this con~

I'll have my two Mana cosplays, Gekka and Illuminati again and I will also have Sailor Star Healer and L cosplay :3:3:3:3
I will also have a cosplaying friend who will have some corresponding cosplays with me. Since she has no internets I will tell you that she will have Rodeo PV Miyabi, Mello, and Kakyuu-hime :3:3:3:3

<333
Mma10naM is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-2005, 05:46 PM   #44
kira_elric
Enforcing Satisfaction

*ish totally geeked and had to spread the word.* Vic Mignogna is going to be threre! http://www.anime-cons.com/events/info.shtml/822 I got the info there and that isn't the only site I found it at! ^^ IT'S SO COOL!
Unread 08-30-2005, 02:48 AM   #45
Random Karen
Sound Effects Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by kira_elric
*ish totally geeked and had to spread the word.* Vic Mignogna is going to be threre! http://www.anime-cons.com/events/info.shtml/822 I got the info there and that isn't the only site I found it at! ^^ IT'S SO COOL!
*squeaks* If that's true... way cool! Funny how this site beats the actual Youmacon site on the info. They haven't put anything up yet though they say they will soon. Hmm... I guess I'll just keep my fingers crossed for the moment.

Side note: through some linkage on that site I noticed that there's a new con in Ohio right by where I used to live. Like, literally the town over. Freaky.

Planned: Tira Misu - Sorcerer Hunters, Kokonoe - BlazBlue

Possibles: Tifa; Natsume; UK; Asch; Hino Kahoko; Wolfram, Princess Tamina - Prince of Persia
Random Karen is offline   Reply With Quote