Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Youmacon

Unread 09-15-2005, 01:12 PM   #61
Son Goku

I just wanna warn the other Kyo Cosplayer to be careful with that outfit. I went up to CNAnime dressed up as Kyo for a day in the same outfit as you are... XD And absoloutely NO ONE knew who I was. Not even a Kengura and Tohru cosplayer!!! @___@;; *sweatdrops*.... That made me feel ...kinda let down. XD I tracked down my red shirt, baggy pants, and a black shirt very hard. *sighs* I guess if I woulda worn a bright bright orange wig though I woulda stuck out a little more. Heh, I just didn't have enough for it and thought my hair was orange enough for anyone to get an idea. XD... *falls over* Ah well.

I might Join ya there as that Kyo as well if I can get the orange hair in time.

Other then that I'm going to be ther as Goku from Saiyuki.

Though a question for everyone here. Is there going to be anyone cosplaying as any characters from Fushigi Yuugi?? ^___^;; *looks around*
Son Goku is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 09-16-2005, 03:59 AM   #62
Random Karen
Sound Effects Ninja

Thanks Goku. I'll have help at least part of the time as I have a Yuki going as well. We were thinking simple, not too expensive cosplay for the new con - the most expensive thing will actually be the wig. Probably more recongition for Yuki than Kyo, as Kyo wears pretty normal looking stuff but hey, I'll deal. (I'm actually thinking of signing up for the cosplay shougi as Kyo, which sounds like fun)

Planned: Tira Misu - Sorcerer Hunters, Kokonoe - BlazBlue

Possibles: Tifa; Natsume; UK; Asch; Hino Kahoko; Wolfram, Princess Tamina - Prince of Persia
Random Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2005, 11:08 AM   #63
SheikahPrincess
shanks people with knives

...Jeez, I have no clue what I should take for youmacon...Garr...*tear*
Unread 09-17-2005, 11:40 PM   #64
kira_elric
Enforcing Satisfaction

Guest Update! Ths was posted on Youmacon's Website the 16th. Winry Rockbell's Voice Actress and Vash's Vice Actor are going to be there now too. ^^
kira_elric is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2005, 07:54 AM   #65
Son Goku

Hehe, Yush yush! Caitlin Glass and Johnny Yong Bosch!!
Unread 09-19-2005, 01:01 AM   #66
Random Karen
Sound Effects Ninja

*knew about Caitlin in advance 'cuz she knows someone who knows her* ^_^ Didn't know about Johnny though, cool. Guess he's making the tour of Michigan in the next couple months since I think he's going to Trinitycon too.

Planned: Tira Misu - Sorcerer Hunters, Kokonoe - BlazBlue

Possibles: Tifa; Natsume; UK; Asch; Hino Kahoko; Wolfram, Princess Tamina - Prince of Persia
Random Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-28-2005, 10:41 PM   #67
Rikkucrazygirl
Nyappy in the world!

I'll be at youmacon ^_^ Im cosplaying

Toshiya (dir en grey - Filth), Tara (panic channel - Iyagarase) , Miku (an cafe - odoru marchen tokei)

yes big jrock fan over here!! XD hope to see many other jrock fans there! any other jrock fans in michigan message me!!~ I want to meet you all! x3
Saturday - Takehito (Ayabie - Taikanshiki zenya) and maybe Satoshi (Girugamesh - Volcano)
Sunday - Uruha (Gazette - silly god disco waiter)

Ohayocon 2008-
Saturday - Daigo Stardust
Rikkucrazygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-29-2005, 03:33 PM   #68
SheikahPrincess

Me too. I'm going to take Haku from Naruto. I'm still deciding about the second costume
Unread 09-30-2005, 03:06 PM   #69
Son Goku

Speaking of cosplaying. I'm going to be Son Goku from Saiyuki at YoumaCon.

So far we've got a Hakkai, Lirin, Goku(Me), Sanzo and Gojyo. We could REALLY use any other members of Kougaijis group. XD

ALTHOUGH, if anyone else is planning on being anyone else from Saiyuki like..Sanzo and etc that're already mentioned, that's fine and dandy! Were all going to have a Photo Shoot on Saturday at Noon I believe it's been set at. ^_^

Also for anyone who might want to Cosplay Fushigi Yuugi, We've got a Miaka.....and me...as Nuriko <.<.... just let us know.. XD
Unread 10-01-2005, 02:26 PM   #70
SheikahPrincess

I'm a Sanzo cosplayer...*tear* ....
Unread 10-01-2005, 05:10 PM   #71
shinji_hiroshi
Slytherins Snake Queen

Edward Elric FMA/Jedi Knight ;)

My Edward Elric outfit is now complete! wee *dances* here are some pictures on this link: http://photobucket.com/albums/y291/jack_oneill_sg1/

My Edward's a Jedi FMA *snicker* so if anyone wants to Saber duel bring your light sabers! I'll be at YouMaCon Sat-Sun I can't wait only a month and 2 weeks to go! (Now I can protect myself from Armstrong!)

As well, as two more hair dyes for me and some bleaching of the eyebrows...hmmm I get to dye my hair again in 2 more weeks woo.
Unread 10-01-2005, 07:03 PM   #72
SheikahPrincess

Thats great! It looks good, too! I can't wait either, because after Youmacon, I leave for 6th grade camp as counselor...LoL
Unread 10-01-2005, 08:49 PM   #73
kira_elric
Enforcing Satisfaction

Not bad... But I warn you, My Armstrong will still attack. Sorries...At least he won't be following you around. I can't wait to find you! It'll be so cool because now I have a Trisha Elric/ Noah (Movie) for the Con! one day my group will be Movie Full Metal Alchemist, and another we're doing Normal. So We'll have Movie- Ed, Al, Noah, Winry, and Armstrong. And Normal- Ed, Al (Human), Winry, Trisha (MOM ^__^), and Russell/Scar whatever out Armstrong feels like doing. ^^ I might end up doing Vash on one Day too...whenever I get my Coat given back to me. And if I do, my Trisha will do Rem for me! ^^ *yays* I can't wait!
Unread 10-01-2005, 08:54 PM   #74
shinji_hiroshi
Slytherins Snake Queen

lol I'm sure but it will be funny to see an Edward useing a lightsaber to attempt to scare off an Armstrong *beg* besides I'll have the one on my belt for display and another in my bag so...he could always steal that. I need to plot a skit now...I'll have to bring all 4 of my sabers with me that day. BTW I downlaoded the FMA i was dissipointed in it, but still good to see what happend to them all.
Unread 10-01-2005, 08:58 PM   #75
kira_elric
Enforcing Satisfaction

Well then you'll understand when I say that my 'normal' ed I'm going to cosplay won't be excalty 'normal' more like lots of make up and fun for End up Episode 50 Ed. ...Damned Envy...