If this is who I think it is, here's the instructions. **lol**
For One Glove (just repeat the steps for a second one!)
1. Two pieces of foam. You'll have to size these to your hands. One piece will be about 2 inches in width and will run a little larger than the diameter of your wrists. The second piece will be from where your wrist and hand meets to the middle knuckle of your middle finger.
2. Hot glue whatever color fabric onto both piece. Completely cover them!
3. Hot glue the wrist piece end to end. Then slide it on to get a decent fit.
4. The put the cover piece on to get a good placement to when you glue that part on.(might want to lightly mark where you will be gluing this)
5. Hot glue the cover piece to the wrist piece.
6. Hot glue a small loop strap underneath the cover piece at the end. You're fingers will slide through this and when you flex your hand the cover piece will move too. Make sure this piece is parallel up to the end of the cover piece.
Now don't lose these instructions again! Or you will face the wrath of the Nekkid Kitty! :P
"If it ain't dirty, it ain't worth doing."
Defender of Claires worldwide from creepy Leons. (big inside joke, needed to be there for the experience!!)