Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Animazement

Unread 05-31-2005, 01:45 AM   #1
mastertaco
King of the Tacos!

Cosplay DVD

I never saw Animazement selling Cosplay DVD's this year, were they being sold in the dealer's room, I may have missed. And does anyone know if we can order online....I want the footage
Plus, I checked my videos and the staff was filming with a Canon XL1 during such things as the Time Warp dance everyone did. So hopefully, the DVD will have more than just the contest ^_^

EDIT: Thinking about it....I posted on main AZ forums...more likely for official response ^_^

Last edited by mastertaco : 05-31-2005 at 02:26 AM.
mastertaco is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 05-31-2005, 04:35 AM   #2
Zeus2k2
Love & Peace

They were selling cosplay dvd's at the pre-registration desk, got mine when I registered for next year..they didn't have them ready by the time con was over so they are mailing them to everyone who ordered....not sure if you can order it online or not though...you'd probably have to e-mail the AZ staff and ask...dont see why couldn't though...

Zangetsu - Bleach
Maes Hughes - FMA
Zeus2k2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-31-2005, 09:03 AM   #3
teddybomber005
Az Cosplay Chess Director

there was some website that was selling last years cosplay. I have to find the site.but they may be selling it at that site. when I find the site I will post it for you.

I found it
http://www.mollyguard.com/event/14817319

Last edited by teddybomber005 : 05-31-2005 at 09:06 AM.
teddybomber005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-31-2005, 10:18 AM   #4
Tri23

Ok, here's the deal with the Cosplay DVD's for this year. You may have noticed that we had the two camera system going this year and the brilliant camera work of Cameraman #2. Truly, whoever was on camera #2 is a gifted and talented person.. and I imagine quite dashing. **grin**

Anyways... we had everything tied into a switch board so we'd have one feed burning straight to DVD and Harddrive sso we could limit the amount of editing time. The problem was that the AV crew kinda wasn't all there to help us set everything up. It worked pretty well until we were going to watch what we had when we realized the DVD's were not finalized! The tapes we have are DVI's and we didn't have a player except for the camera they AV guys loaded on the truck afterwards.

Derrek our director and Daphene was up until about 4am trying to fix it to no avail. That's why it wasn't all ready by Sunday. We are still working on it and hope to get it out as soon as possible! Thanks for your patience.

(whoops... vacation is over! my tookus needs to get to work!) Ja ne!
Unread 05-31-2005, 11:43 AM   #5
mastertaco
King of the Tacos!

Oh I see Tri, well thank you so very much for all the work!
Will it be possible to order it even though I forgot to at the con?
mastertaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-31-2005, 02:35 PM   #6
Tri23

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastertaco
Oh I see Tri, well thank you so very much for all the work!
Will it be possible to order it even though I forgot to at the con?

Of course, but we are going to wait until we have a finished product before we start taking orders. Also our webmaster is at Tree Camp working on a final project and will be MIA until September. She was feeling down, so if you email the webmaster, start your email off with a knock-knock joke.

Oh yeah.. AND DON'T FORGET TO PRE-REG! You know you are comming this year, save yourself $30 bucks and register early!