Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Anime/Manga

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 14 votes, 4.93 average.
Unread 10-13-2006, 10:13 PM   #31
Vicksta
WHUUUUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress_Aine
Just starting this series. Hadn't really heard much about and then somebody *coughfinal_memoriescough* talked me into a cosplay. Awesome show and I so can't wait for the cosply. Am cosplaying a kinda obscure character. I am doing Sakuya for AUSA. ^___^ Shall be part of a possible group with final_memories.
Ohh! I'm so looking forward to that! I think Sakuya's designs are so pretty!
Vicksta is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 10-14-2006, 12:57 AM   #32
geckochan

I just finished watching this show today, and it was truly fantastic! I absolutely adore Talho, Anemone and Dominic - although I love Talho mostly in the second half of the series, and a white jumpsuit would *not* be flattering! For those planning to do Anemone, how on earth do you plan to do her jaw injection-y thing? I've tried eyelash glue before and that didn't work, and it's on a part of your body that's certainly not stationary.
geckochan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-14-2006, 02:28 AM   #33
ChibiTifa05
THIS IS HETALIAAAAA!

I'm planning a Gidget cosplay for AUSA, cause SOMEONE *coughfinal_memoriescough* (hey, she's the queen of persuasion! she persuades EVERYONE! XDD) talked me into it. I'm so happy that I FINALLY found her soearly90's!visor of doom online. For anyone who's planning to do Gidget in the future, PM me and I'll gladly send you the link to the store that has the visor. ^^
Unread 10-15-2006, 10:28 PM   #34
Kaorte

i just finished my eureka costume! Look in my gallery . I am quite pleased to how it came out.
Unread 10-16-2006, 04:40 PM   #35
Vicksta
WHUUUUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiTifa05
I'm planning a Gidget cosplay for AUSA, cause SOMEONE *coughfinal_memoriescough* (hey, she's the queen of persuasion! she persuades EVERYONE! XDD) talked me into it. I'm so happy that I FINALLY found her soearly90's!visor of doom online. For anyone who's planning to do Gidget in the future, PM me and I'll gladly send you the link to the store that has the visor. ^^
Uwahhh!! I have been MAD crazy trying to find that visor! I'm in process of making Gidget, she's been in my closet for quite a while now. I'd appriciate it if you linked it =D
Vicksta is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-16-2006, 10:00 PM   #36
ChibiTifa05
THIS IS HETALIAAAAA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicksta
Uwahhh!! I have been MAD crazy trying to find that visor! I'm in process of making Gidget, she's been in my closet for quite a while now. I'd appriciate it if you linked it =D
Meh, ok. I'll just put the link in here. The only problem is, that you have to buy them in four colors in bulk....and when I say bulk, I mean like....TWELVE! XDD. I really don't care though. Just as long as I get that purple visor.

Here's the linkie!: http://www.orientaltrading.com/application?origin=page.jsp&namespace=browse&event =link.itemDetails&categoryId=342679&BP=8109&cm_mmc =Trafficleader-_-Datafeed-_-Datafeed-_-Datafeed&sku=15%2f71
Unread 11-14-2006, 05:10 PM   #37
Damascus

Any tips on making Renton's board from scratch? Or is there a place to order it online?

Competed
Bankai Ichigo Kurosaki (Anime Iowa 2006)
Bankai HOLLOW Ichigo Kurosaki (AI 2007)
5th Squad Captain Sousuke Aizen (AI 2007)

Under Construction
13th Squad Lieutenant Kaien Shiba
6th Espada Grimmjow Jeagerjaques
Damascus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-14-2006, 05:24 PM   #38
Not Quite Sane
96% free of sanity

Ohh snap. Now I'm so doing Anemone instead of Lacus. She can wait until next year. :P

I wish I was going to Otakon, & best of luck on your costume!
Not Quite Sane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-15-2006, 10:23 PM   #39
Fofamit

I've only found one person doing Doggie in my internet search... where's the love? =P
Fofamit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2006, 11:50 PM   #40
Kilane
I'm so confused.

I think a Eureka cosplay would be really fun to do. I'll have to consider that in the future. XD Good look to anyone with a Eureka Seven cosplay!

You might be able to just make Renton's board out of an old snowboard or something. Then you could repaint it, give it a finishing gloss, and make little attachments. Kinda sounds like fun, actually.

---

~*Current Cosplay*~
Timeskip Naruto, from Naruto Shippuuden
- Status -
100%!! Bam!
- Future Projects
Haruko from FLCL (??)

I claimed Kyo from Fruits Basket at the claiming thread! BWAHAHA!
Kilane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-17-2006, 11:11 AM   #41
Winry
Nyao! :3

I having trouble finding a wig for my Eureka costume I plan to make. Does anyone know I good place to get one? O: I could just go as Anemone cause getting a long pink wig seem to be easier and she an interesting character, but I like Eureka more. D:
Unread 11-17-2006, 11:49 AM   #42
RhapsodyAngel
Running from the Law

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winry
I having trouble finding a wig for my Eureka costume I plan to make. Does anyone know I good place to get one? D:
Here are two possibles. If I find some more, I'll post them for you:

This place seems to have several wigs that might work for Eureka:
http://www.exoticfashionmall.com/fun_wigs.htm

This wig comes in a light blue/turquoise (maybe too light) http://cosworx.com/product.php?produ...at=2447&page=1
It's a Sepia brand, so check the colours here: http://www.cosworx.com/pages.php?pageid=13
(The turquoise/light blue is way down the page)

I think Eureka is just adorable. I wish more people would cosplay her and Renton.
Unread 11-18-2006, 04:04 PM   #43
gogolotus

aww, yay, Eureka Seven love! I didn't find this thread until today
It makes me tingly happy to see more people cosplaying from this anime xD

>>Not Quite Sane
Yes, Lacus can wait >3
gogolotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-18-2006, 10:30 PM   #44
Holland
Ooh! Piece a' candy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damascus
Any tips on making Renton's board from scratch? Or is there a place to order it online?
I plan on doing Holland for Animazement 2007. I'm building Holland's board for myself and Renton's for my buddy's kid. I'm building it from scratch using oak faced 3/4" plywood with pine details and real skateboard grip tape on top. I also want to attach some skateboard wheels so I can ride it around. I'll post my CAD drawings and pictures of both boards as I go along as well as my Holland costume buildup.
Holland is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-20-2006, 02:17 PM   #45
RhapsodyAngel
Running from the Law

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holland
I plan on doing Holland for Animazement 2007. I'm building Holland's board for myself and Renton's for my buddy's kid. I'm building it from scratch using oak faced 3/4" plywood with pine details and real skateboard grip tape on top. I also want to attach some skateboard wheels so I can ride it around. I'll post my CAD drawings and pictures of both boards as I go along as well as my Holland costume buildup.
I can't wait to see the pictures! Holland is so hot. :-)