Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Anime/Manga > InuYasha

Unread 06-18-2005, 10:14 PM   #1
jeffchao228

Inu Yasha Cosplay

I know there was a similar topic regarding this, but it has died off since then knowing that not many here seem to want to talk about Inuyasha in public boards such as this, but I wanted to bring 2 things up related to the cosplay of coruse, knowing I need a little help myself.

Is there anyone that is willing to give me any info or is willing to help me get the Kimono part of Kohaku's casual clothing done or if any one is willing to do one for me, since knowing I am going to be him and that I don't have much help in costumewise now and days because of a lack of people willing to help me,

also you can PM me if you wish knowing that many usually talk about this stuff via PM, but I really need this done if I am going to be ready for the cons I will be attending in 2006.

Oh, and one more thing, is there any costume infomation regarding the IY movie 3 character to Inu no Taishou(Inuyasha and Sesshomaru's Dad), because there is a possablity I will be cosplaying him after my Kohaku one, but it does not need to be now of coruse, I just need to know, thanks.
jeffchao228 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 06-19-2005, 01:42 AM   #2
R1KKu

Actually, the other thread hasnt died off, it just got bumped back; no one has posted in it very recently, thats why. You would have much better luck posting in there rather than making another thread for it. We would be more than happy to help you out. And yes, there is some info on Inu papa.
R1KKu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2005, 01:24 PM   #3
x_InuYasha_x
Professional Something

Inu no Taishou?! Are you serious?! The only person i've EVER seen do that costume nearly died trying to make it. The armor, two tails,three swords, gah! I could ask him, but you'd have hell making it.
x_InuYasha_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2005, 04:32 PM   #4
Hikaruchan
Have camera, will travel

There have been 7 Inu no Taishou costumes I have seen (including mine). It would take a lot of work to do, or would be very expensive to commission. As the original poster sounds fairly new to the hobby, might want to search through other thread mentioned as some of the techniques talked about in that thread would be useful.
Hikaruchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-21-2005, 05:10 AM   #5
x_InuYasha_x
Professional Something

Are you going to be at Animefest?, cause I found another Inu No Taishou that will be joining our group and it would eb awesome to see 3 together.
x_InuYasha_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-21-2005, 03:55 PM   #6
Hikaruchan
Have camera, will travel

Nope, I will be at DragonCon that weekend - which is a huge con in Atlanta, GA. It would be interesting to see 3 Papas together, as the most seen together so far at a con are 2 (pic in my gallery). Maybe some more will show at Otakon.
Hikaruchan is offline   Reply With Quote