Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > J-Rock/J-Pop

Unread 01-18-2003, 02:40 PM   #1
Sunde & Schuld
Schu-Chii

Dir en Grey Pictures Requested

Okay, insert quick explaination.

Making Myaku Kyo costume. Need high res pictures. Need pictures of specifically the pink dragon and the different head pieces/hair that he wears with the outfit. Trying to get all the detail work completed.

I'm doing this for my girlfriend so if anyone could help out I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

Unread 01-18-2003, 11:54 PM   #2
shiroi_yukiko
has helmet hair

http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Field/4849/menu.html

There are some fairly high res pics there. If for some reason the pics don't load though, let me know. ^^ (I have an "excessive" amount of Dir pics...)
Etsy Shop
shiroi_yukiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-19-2003, 10:56 PM   #3
Yui
morally ambiguous
All-Seeing Eye

oh no, not the poor japanese channel...i can't believe it's still functioning at all. -_-*

excessive amounts, huh? Wouldn't happen to have any of Kaoru from Raison D'Etre, would you? (The video's not much help....that dang naked chick keeps getting in the way.) I was inspired at work to take a parachute, a breathing tube and a bunch of cake decorating tips and ghetto cosplay a bit (being at work is a little too inspiring)...but now I think I might really want to make the real deal at some point. Hmm. But FILTH started out as a joke ghetto cosplay too and it ended up actually turning into one of my nicest costumes, accidentally.
Unread 01-20-2003, 09:02 PM   #4
shiroi_yukiko
has helmet hair

*LOL* I couldn't believe the link even worked when I finally unearthed it in my bookmarks... I hadn't been there in AGES.

*looks through pics* Hm. All I've got is what appears to be a really bad screen cap from the PV. I don't have nearly enough pics of Kaoru (in comparison to Toshiya at least)! I know I've seen one somewhere though... *floats off in general direction of Dir bookmarks*
Etsy Shop
Unread 01-20-2003, 09:12 PM   #5
shiroi_yukiko
has helmet hair

Okay, I'm back. @_@ I found pics of another cosplayer in Kao's Raison outfit... ha ha.

http://geocities.com/stupidcow100/coscomjk4.html
Etsy Shop
Unread 01-21-2003, 04:08 PM   #6
Yui
morally ambiguous
All-Seeing Eye

yeah, I think I have the same cruddy little screencaps. It's really one of those videos anyway that simply does not let you see the costumes. It just taunts you and gives you seizures and stuff. So luckily, some other cosplayer did all the research for me ^_^* Wow, they really know how to j-rock cosplay in HK. All those costumes look excellent.

Hmm. I think I might be being Kaoru too much, (if I did do Raison, probably for later next year, it'd be like my 5th or 6th of him by that point), but it's good to have the reference so at least it's an option.
Unread 01-21-2003, 09:48 PM   #7
shiroi_yukiko
has helmet hair

Ha ha. I think the only outfit from that PV that is ever well shown is Toshiya's (in other various pics and videos). Everyone else is just hiding! The cosplayers in HK really are amazing though. Such detail!

Also, there's no such thing as too much Kaoru!