Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > AnimeFEST

Unread 06-25-2005, 01:48 AM   #1
AoKoneko
Banned

Question Oni-con & animeFest cosplay groups

Hiya everyone. Whats up?
Sadly I was not able to make it to A-kon this year.I hope everyone had a wonderful time? I'm so upset I missed out.

My friends and I are putting together a few cosplays for AF, Oni, and a few OK cons.

If you would like to join our group the by all means. The more the marryier :P

Heres a list of the groups my friends & I will be in

Myth Fantasy group

Utena the Movie group

EGL group

Malice Alice group
Alice- Taken
Kitty girl-
The Queen-
Bunny girl-
Card Girl-

Girls of FF group

Last edited by AoKoneko : 06-25-2005 at 04:01 AM.
AoKoneko is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 07-04-2005, 01:07 PM   #2
neurotic_flower
neurotic

Oooooh! I want to join! I'm not sure if I'll be going to AF, but I'm certain I'll be at Oni. What group will you guys be doing for Oni? I'd love to join your EGL group. ^_^
neurotic_flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-19-2005, 03:47 AM   #3
ayn*chan
Not easy being orange

If you are doing the Utena movie group for AnimeFEST, my friend and I are planning on making Juri and Miki for that convention.
Unread 07-19-2005, 01:51 PM   #4
basiik

Dumb question, but what's "Malice" in the Alice group mean? Like. A mean edgy EGL or something?

I'm attending both cons selling my hats as usual, but I might get a chance to get away. :3
basiik is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-23-2005, 10:38 PM   #5
AoKoneko
Banned

^_^ Ayn- that would be wonderful. I plan on wearing my Shadow girl on Monday and Sunday
Hahah i wont be hard to miss ^.~

Malice- Hum how to explain that.....hahaha i dont know to explain it. XD. everyone in the Malice Alice group will be all torn up bloody ECT. Alice(thats me) went crazy. The wonder land we all though she was brought into was just a dream. Alice is your everday girl trying to make it in the cold city. One day on her way to work, she runs in a girl in a play boy bunny outfit. She bunny girl takes Alices purse. So alice chases after the girl. During their chase alice trips and falls into a man whole. (haha ya i know grose. But you know its like the bunny hole in the ORG story) Anyway. Alice ends up in Horrorland. The real ""wonderland"". In this world Alice soon finds she has to fight for her life agenst the Queen, the mad hatter, the card girls, and the bunny girl. Along the way Alice makes friends with the tattered Kitty girl & soon becomes good friends with the mad matter. The stroy becomes real life. Alice though it was tought living in reality of NewYork city. She was way wrong. Along with her 2 new friends. Alice, the kitty girl Ketsuatsu, & the mad hatter Kuro ha. Try to survive in this all to real nightmare.
This story shows that not everything in life it what it seams. You do not know how good you have it till you lose it.

Chars
Alice- aka Alice Tsuyoi
The Kitty girl- Ketsuatsu
The Mad hatter-Kuro ha
The Queen-Lady Ai
The Bunny girl- Suki
The card girl- Shi

I think our Bunny girl might not make it. So just in case we are casting for a new bunny girl. Please PM me if you would like to be the part? I'll Email you the the sketch drawing of her costume, & all of the info on the group. On Tuesday we got speical permishion to use the DMA & the Dallas Gardens for photo shoots that will be done that day. For the Gardens. We got a really good deal. Sence I'm good friends with the part owner. She is going to let us have the gardens to our selves for the end of the day.
^_^V

On another note.
our group got this killer suite. If any one would like to join our group please PM me.
We can take on 4 more people. Male or Female.
For all 4 nights & 5 days. (Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, & Monday)
Price- 114. (because of the leve the room is on. WE get free breakfast. The level have a private pool and spa. In the room. There is 3 king size beds. 2 sofa beds. 3 bathrooms, 3 TVs with game systems, -I'm going to bring my PS2 just in case- a wet bar, & a semi mini Kitchen XD) Told ya this is a kewl room. & the price in unreal. That's why I jumped on this ^.~.

~k~
Unread 07-26-2005, 06:32 AM   #6
neurotic_flower
neurotic

*cries* I wish I could come!! Darn my parents...

>.<
neurotic_flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-28-2005, 04:34 PM   #7
AoKoneko
Banned

~.~ Ya my mother almost wouldnt let me go either. ^_^ But cause see shes how badly I was to go. Shes letting. Well, for now haha. Sweetie. Its not the end of the world. ^_^ If you would like? I can take some photos for you? Not all to sure that would help though ;_;
Unread 08-06-2005, 04:41 AM   #8
Schwelty
No, it's not 'sweaty'!

I might be Ai from Princess Ai. I would love to join your EGL group and maybe a friend of mine if she get's her costume done, but I haven't even started on mine. I have no sewing skillz. Lol. I hope to learn a little from my dad or friend. I'll know for sure soon!
Schwelty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-08-2005, 07:13 PM   #9
AoKoneko
Banned

OK I forgot which bords Iv posted this on. So I'm going to post this only on the bords where AF kon goers might see it. Sorries Cosplay.com head people. I know I shouldnt do this. Yell at me all you want. *is on her hands and knees. Gomen nasai >.<V

Make Up prom night is on FRIDAY night From 7pm -when ever.
Please meet by the Check in Desk at 7PM At 7:30 will will be leaveing to go out.
[i] if you want to go with us out to dinner and danceing.
Atire- Most will be wearing their EGL outfits. Even if you dont have an EGL dress. Something formal is ok too. Just no wild Anime/VG/Manga ECT style cosplays. I don't know how the people in down town Dallas will handel it. Hahah we might not even go to Dallas. We might just go to the Ball Tower *Has always wanted to go up there*
Or we might go to a Sushi place.
My Vote is for Sushi. hahaha.
Unread 08-08-2005, 11:40 PM   #10
basiik

I personally live 20 minutes outside of dallas, but attend school right in the heart of Dallas. My school was four blocks away from AKON's Adam's Mark hotel. If you need suggestions, let me know!

I personally hear from many people that the Reunion Tower (ball) has crappy food. But. Hey.
Unread 08-27-2005, 03:19 AM   #11
Amaya De'Morte
Clearly Miscalculated.

Egl? Sign me up.. Message me if you'd like with details.. so Amaya no forgets.
Tsubaki (soul Eater)
Rogue (xmen)
Once-ler (The Lorax Movie)

deviantART+facebook

“A keen sense of humor helps us to overlook the unbecoming, understand the unconventional, tolerated the unpleasant, overcome the unexpected, and outlast the unbearable”
Amaya De'Morte is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-05-2005, 06:31 PM   #12
EverEvolvingGrl
The Muscles from Brussels

Well let me know when the Utena the movie group is, because I'll be there in Anthy regaila (sp?)

"If I had known I was destined for a premature demise.... I would have eaten more butter."
EverEvolvingGrl is offline   Reply With Quote