Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > AnimeFEST

Unread 06-25-2005, 12:55 AM   #1
AoKoneko
Banned

Question AnimeFest 05

Ya I know its Early to be talking about AF. ^_^
But I was wondering if anyone had a room? Id like to stay with someone. (haha everything my friends & i put a group together it always falls apart.)
AoKoneko is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 06-26-2005, 03:08 AM   #2
Rip Van Winkle
Rip the Hunter

6 weeks is too early to talk about AFest? Dunno about you, but I'm feeling pressed for time already \/_^ So much to do, and only 2.5 paychecks left to do it with...

Hope it's not sold out already...Maaya Sakamoto is gonna be there \/__x

Cosplay Projects: Akon 2007 June 1-3
-Kresnik 80% Abel Nightroad 2.0: 0% (Trinity Blood)
-Catharina Sforza: 0% (Trinity Blood)
-Orochi Shermie: 0% (King of Fighters)
-Final Form Sora: 65% (Kingdom Hearts II)
Rip Van Winkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-2005, 02:41 AM   #3
Fallen)x(Angel
[[{J-rocker}]]

yeah. I'm starting to slip as well cause we haven't registered yet, I have to finish my Martel, then start my friend's Tabatha, then start my Samara, then finish up my Sexy No Jutsu. XD Ugh. She doesn't really want to cosplay anyway so I really shouldn't be pushing her. Besides, it'll make my life easier. Sorry, I'm ranting.

Anyway, hope to see you guys there!
Fallen)x(Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-06-2005, 01:27 AM   #4
AoKoneko
Banned

ok i have 2 rooms. & so far theres 10 people if our group. If you wanna be in group the cost for 3 nights & 4 days is $50.00
The rooms r right next to one another. & we are right by the pool.
~k~
Unread 07-06-2005, 12:10 PM   #5
xNekoAyumix

I have a question @__@ I've been confused about AF for a while now. Do I have to register AND pay admission?
xNekoAyumix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-06-2005, 02:35 PM   #6
sayticaa
What? What?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xNekoAyumix
I have a question @__@ I've been confused about AF for a while now. Do I have to register AND pay admission?
nope. When you register, that is your admission, and it's for the length of the whole convention. Hope that helps!

Upcoming costumes: Video Girl Ai, White Mage Refia, Katara

Upcoming conventions: I don't know...money is an issue. Maybe Ikkicon??
sayticaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-06-2005, 03:41 PM   #7
DeathOfSoul
Epic Mustache

I wish I had money to attend Animefest v_v But I already know I'm going to have to struggle just to get enough money for A-kon T_T

Tumblr

(Wow what a bad SN. I made it up several years ago and thought it sounded cool. |D Oops.)
DeathOfSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-06-2005, 04:09 PM   #8
xNekoAyumix

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayticaa
nope. When you register, that is your admission, and it's for the length of the whole convention. Hope that helps!
Aw, thanks! @_@ So how much is it?
Unread 07-06-2005, 04:25 PM   #9
AoKoneko
Banned

^_^ well, right now the 3 day ticket price is 30.00
Later on it will be 40. & at the door its like 50 i think.
www.animefest.org.

Just send a letter with your payment for your ticket. ^_^ & they will send you your ticket slip. DONT lose that.

Once you get to the kon. You go and pick up you bage.
Unread 07-06-2005, 04:37 PM   #10
xNekoAyumix

Quote:
Originally Posted by AoKoneko
^_^ well, right now the 3 day ticket price is 30.00
Later on it will be 40. & at the door its like 50 i think.
www.animefest.org.

Just send a letter with your payment for your ticket. ^_^ & they will send you your ticket slip. DONT lose that.

Once you get to the kon. You go and pick up you bage.
So wait, if you pay at the door, for a DAY ticket, how much is it?
Moaning Myrtle (Harry Potter) - 0%
Unread 07-06-2005, 06:50 PM   #11
AoKoneko
Banned

hum most day tickets are like 15 each
Unread 07-23-2005, 09:43 PM   #12
AoKoneko
Banned

Malice- Hum how to explain that.....hahaha i dont know to explain it. XD. everyone in the Malice Alice group will be all torn up bloody ECT. Alice(thats me) went crazy. The wonder land we all though she was brought into was just a dream. Alice is your everday girl trying to make it in the cold city. One day on her way to work, she runs in a girl in a play boy bunny outfit. She bunny girl takes Alices purse. So alice chases after the girl. During their chase alice trips and falls into a man whole. (haha ya i know grose. But you know its like the bunny hole in the ORG story) Anyway. Alice ends up in Horrorland. The real ""wonderland"". In this world Alice soon finds she has to fight for her life agenst the Queen, the mad hatter, the card girls, and the bunny girl. Along the way Alice makes friends with the tattered Kitty girl & soon becomes good friends with the mad matter. The stroy becomes real life. Alice though it was tought living in reality of NewYork city. She was way wrong. Along with her 2 new friends. Alice, the kitty girl Ketsuatsu, & the mad hatter Kuro ha. Try to survive in this all to real nightmare.
This story shows that not everything in life it what it seams. You do not know how good you have it till you lose it.

Chars
Alice- aka Alice Tsuyoi
The Kitty girl- Ketsuatsu
The Mad hatter-Kuro ha
The Queen-Lady Ai
The Bunny girl- Suki
The card girl- Shi

I think our Bunny girl might not make it. So just in case we are casting for a new bunny girl. Please PM me if you would like to be the part? I'll Email you the the sketch drawing of her costume, & all of the info on the group. On Tuesday we got speical permishion to use the DMA & the Dallas Gardens for photo shoots that will be done that day. For the Gardens. We got a really good deal. Sence I'm good friends with the part owner. She is going to let us have the gardens to our selves for the end of the day.
^_^V

On another note.
our group got this killer suite. If any one would like to join our group please PM me.
We can take on 4 more people. Male or Female.
For all 4 nights & 5 days. (Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, & Monday)
Price- 114. (because of the leve the room is on. WE get free breakfast. The level have a private pool and spa. In the room. There is 3 king size beds. 2 sofa beds. 3 bathrooms, 3 TVs with game systems, -I'm going to bring my PS2 just in case- a wet bar, & a semi mini Kitchen XD) Told ya this is a kewl room. & the price in unreal. That's why I jumped on this ^.~.

~k~
Unread 07-27-2005, 10:42 PM   #13
BlueRose
新しい畏怖

Quote:
Originally Posted by AoKoneko
ok i have 2 rooms. & so far theres 10 people if our group. If you wanna be in group the cost for 3 nights & 4 days is $50.00
The rooms r right next to one another. & we are right by the pool.
~k~
..I would like to take you up on that.. although I might not be their 4 days tho..
BlueRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-08-2005, 06:16 PM   #14
AoKoneko
Banned

OK I forgot which bords Iv posted this on. So I'm going to post this only on the bords where AF kon goers might see it. Sorries Cosplay.com head people. I know I shouldnt do this. Yell at me all you want. *is on her hands and knees. Gomen nasai >.<V

Make Up prom night is on SUNDAY night From 7pm -when ever.
Please meet by the Check in Desk at 7PM At 7:30 will will be leaveing to go out.[i] if you want to go with us out to dinner and danceing.

Atire- Most will be wearing their EGL outfits. Even if you dont have an EGL dress. Something formal is ok too. Just no wild Anime/VG/Manga ECT style cosplays. I don't know how the people in down town Dallas will handel it. Hahah we might not even go to Dallas. We might just go to the Ball Tower *Has always wanted to go up there*
Or we might go to a Sushi place.
My Vote is for Sushi. hahaha.

Last edited by AoKoneko : 08-09-2005 at 08:42 PM.
Unread 08-21-2005, 06:48 PM   #15
AoKoneko
Banned

ok i guess this didnt get across all to well. The prom night thing has been changed to Sat night after the Cosplay. Or we can have it on Sunday?
~k~
Ya, its either going to be on Sunday around 7PM. Meet up is at the main desk. Now on the place we are going to eat at. That has not been figured out yet. I thought we all could eat at the place in the hotle. Or maybe go out for Sushi? not quite sure on leaveing the hotel in Down Town Dallas.

Last edited by AoKoneko : 08-22-2005 at 12:05 AM.