Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games > SNK

Unread 07-01-2005, 07:44 PM   #1
cori
Healer since '85

King of Fighters Ash Crimson wig help

So with Otakon only a few weeks away, I figured "Hm, maybe I should actually get my wig.." Only problem is, I'm having trouble deciding what to do.
Here is a reference pic of Ash, his hair is actually a lot whiter than what they show here: From SNK official site

I've found what I believe to be the perfect styled wig here at the cosplay wig store, only problem is it doesn't come in white. Only "platinum blonde". It's the "Monica" wig, btw. I'd really love to have this one, but how would I get it white? (If anyone has any ways to do this, I'll thank you forever.) This brought me to my next option..
Femme Fatale from amphigory in Lily. This would take a lot more work obviously... but does anyone know how easily stylable it would be to mold it like Mr..-ish Crimson? (I mean, could I get that side part to work for instance?)

*phew* Sorry this is so long and detailed. ._. I just have a love/hate relationship with wigs and I'd really appreciate all the help I can receive. Thanks to anyone in advance!