Go Back   Cosplay.com > Canada Convention Forums > Fan Expo

Reply
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 07-05-2005, 12:06 AM   #1
kuko-chan
Waterbender Extraodinaire
 
kuko-chan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 1,849
Andromeda cosplay?

Hey, I was just curious to know if anyone was doing Andromeda cosplay? Afterall, Kevin Sorbo's gonna be there! I was planning on making a High Gaurd uniform for my dad and a Rommie outfit for myself.
__________________
Cosplay ALL THE THINGS!
Check out my Etsy shop: Kuko Creations - Eclectic fashion, alternative jewelry, and general geekery
kuko-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Unread 07-05-2005, 08:33 AM   #2
JustinCredible
FunPloyee Of The Year!
 
JustinCredible's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 1,368
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuko-chan
Hey, I was just curious to know if anyone was doing Andromeda cosplay? Afterall, Kevin Sorbo's gonna be there! I was planning on making a High Gaurd uniform for my dad and a Rommie outfit for myself.
Old school Rommie or New Rommie?
__________________
Quote:
Champagne for my real friends, and real pain for my sham friends.
JustinCredible is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-05-2005, 09:37 PM   #3
kuko-chan
Waterbender Extraodinaire
 
kuko-chan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 1,849
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinCredible
Old school Rommie or New Rommie?
I hadn't decided. While her first uniform is rather simple and easy to make, I really like her newer outfit when she had red hair. I'll most likely go with the latter.

So what about you, Jameel? You gonna do some cosplay?
__________________
Cosplay ALL THE THINGS!
Check out my Etsy shop: Kuko Creations - Eclectic fashion, alternative jewelry, and general geekery
kuko-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-06-2005, 09:47 AM   #4
JustinCredible
FunPloyee Of The Year!
 
JustinCredible's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 1,368
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuko-chan
I hadn't decided. While her first uniform is rather simple and easy to make, I really like her newer outfit when she had red hair. I'll most likely go with the latter.

So what about you, Jaemeel? You gonna do some cosplay?
I'm getting a new stapler... so I think it might be possible
__________________
Quote:
Champagne for my real friends, and real pain for my sham friends.
JustinCredible is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-06-2005, 09:48 AM   #5
Zero_1369
The Winged Knight
 
Zero_1369's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 86
WOW! Kevin Sorbo's going to be there? I didn't knwo that.. wow... I love the show, that's so cool.
__________________
Con Plans:
Anime North: Vincent Valentine, Sasuke
Zero_1369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-12-2005, 03:08 AM   #6
Mage
Kinsmen - Kael'thas
 
Mage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 339
While I'd be overjoyed to be able to cosplay Trance (when she first appears as the 'future' Trance), it's still way beyond my abilities. >_<;
__________________
Find me on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/Mage.Cosplay
Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-12-2005, 12:38 PM   #7
Keda
I don’t even own myself…
 
Keda's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 52
I'm thinking as going as trance but new or old, that i don't know
__________________
You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try...

My world is as forbidden as it is fragile;
without its mysteries, it cannot survive.
:japan:
Keda is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-12-2005, 07:48 PM   #8
kuko-chan
Waterbender Extraodinaire
 
kuko-chan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 1,849
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keda
I'm thinking as going as trance but new or old, that i don't know
I think that would be awesome! Trance's outfits and make-up are so facinating! Especially right after the gold one showed up! I say go for it!
__________________
Cosplay ALL THE THINGS!
Check out my Etsy shop: Kuko Creations - Eclectic fashion, alternative jewelry, and general geekery
kuko-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-12-2005, 07:51 PM   #9
kuko-chan
Waterbender Extraodinaire
 
kuko-chan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 1,849
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMage_1
While I'd be overjoyed to be able to cosplay Trance (when she first appears as the 'future' Trance), it's still way beyond my abilities. >_<;
I don't know about that. You've made some incredible costumes! I think you could pull it off.
__________________
Cosplay ALL THE THINGS!
Check out my Etsy shop: Kuko Creations - Eclectic fashion, alternative jewelry, and general geekery
kuko-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:05 PM.


Copyright 2002-2013 Cosplay.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All comments and posts in our forums are the opinion of the respective poster.