Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Unread 01-25-2003, 07:35 AM   #1
Bonk
FOR OZ!

Yu-Gi-Oh! Cosplayers?

I guess this isn't really a 'Seeking Cosplayers' thing, but I was wondering, anyone here ever cosplayed Yu-Gi-Oh, and got pictures? ^^'. I've seen only a few Yu-Gi-Oh cosplayers(Most are Yugi), and I want to see more. The characters in YGO got pretty cool outfits, especially Kaiba. -Wants a cloak like his-. -Coughs- Anyways, anyone cosplayed Joey/Jonouchi before? Or Mokuba? I cosplayed Battle City Mokuba for Halloween last year, and everyone thought I was a robber who had odd colourations in their outfit XP. -Coughs-. I plan on Cosplaying Jou's Battle City(Blue square and Dogtag outfit) to Anime North, CN Anime Expo, and ColossalCon, any any other Cons I plan on going to. Anyone have a Yu-Gi-Oh group set up already for one of these Cons? If ya do, do you have a Jou? If not, then I'd be willing to join as him ^^. Heh, oh, and has anyone made a Duel Disk for their costume? I plan on making one, but I need some tips on what to make it out of. Well, that's all. I think I drifted off topic Xx.
Bonk is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 01-25-2003, 05:04 PM   #2
Dark Vision
Dark Mousy

I've always wanted to make a dark magician costume but I have no time. And that one would actually some of my time.
Dark Vision is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2003, 07:15 PM   #3
SohjiroX
X marks the spot

Well you have two to three coming to fanime03, I'm going as Kiba as my friend is going as Dark Magician and another as yugi. I'm going to bring a silver suite case and a gauntlet for stars while I'll also have a mask of a toon blue eyes white dragon to scare the dark magician...its just for fun like coruage the cowardly dog, cant spell, in anycase hope to see a jou or others there.
SohjiroX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2003, 08:19 AM   #4
CelesDragon
Mocha Mocha MOCHA!

If any of ya are going to Otakon, we got a YuGiOh group going: Kiaba, Mai, Yami Yugi, Isis, Yami Bakura & Black Magician Girl for now.
CelesDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2003, 02:07 PM   #5
Bonk
FOR OZ!

I -wish- I could go to Otakon, but, that'd involve having my dad driving well over six hours, or riding an airplane, and I hate planes Xx. Ooh, and btw, you got a BMG/DMG in your group? Sweet! Do they got their costume done? I wanna see a DMG cosplay, since, I've deemed her outfit 'un-do-able'. Then again, I've deemed most oufits I've seen in anime undoable, then find a cosplayer that cosplayed them perfectly.
Unread 01-27-2003, 06:47 PM   #6
Spooky Brew
CosplayWillFuckUpYourLife

I'm wearing my Bakura to Comic-con!
Spooky Brew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2003, 10:28 PM   #7
KuroBara
dog of the military

*glomps Spooky for cosplaying Bakura*

*regains composure*

Hi DMG, I'm the Mai in Celesdragon's group. We're all making our costumes. Kaiba is already done, he wore it to Otakon last year, you can check out pics here:
http://breaktheshell.fateback.com/otakon
He's redoing the duel disk, that one is made out of ceiling tile, duct tape, shinguards, wood dowls, and that part of the stove that goes under the burner. I know, it sounds ghetto, but it came out pretty good!
Unread 01-27-2003, 11:56 PM   #8
SohjiroX
X marks the spot

so how many goes for yugi are going to fanime or AX or such? and as who, like I said earlier I am doing Kiba and such, check preves reply here please.
SohjiroX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-28-2003, 04:44 AM   #9
SleepingKirby
Ride on a shooting star!!

Anyone going for Magician of Black Chaos? That's the costume I really want to see from that series.
Attached Images
File Type: gif yugiohmagicanblackchaos.gif (63.9 KB, 49 views)

Click here for random Kirbyness.
SleepingKirby is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-28-2003, 09:05 AM   #10
TheLoneWolf
The Beast From The East

that costumes is going to take a *LOT* of work.Good luck to anyone who is going to try!
TheLoneWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-28-2003, 10:09 AM   #11
SailorAndromeda
is eating your cake.

I plan on making a DMG costume for Otakon 2003. I've been planning it since right after last year's Otakon ^^
I don't really see it as "undoable", but finding the right material will be hard.
SailorAndromeda is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-28-2003, 01:46 PM   #12
Bonk
FOR OZ!

Heh. I really wanna go to Otakon now, to see all the YGO cosplayers ^^. I think, if I beg my dad enough, I might get a 'maybe' from them, though, they might get bakaish and say 'Then we won't go to the CN Anime Expo' >>. -Sighs- There's no way I'm not going to CNX though, I love Canada, and wouldn't pass up the chance to get to go to CNX ^^.
Unread 01-28-2003, 09:37 PM   #13
CelesDragon
Mocha Mocha MOCHA!

Quote:
Originally posted by SailorAndromeda
I plan on making a DMG costume for Otakon 2003. I've been planning it since right after last year's Otakon ^^
I don't really see it as "undoable", but finding the right material will be hard.

That makes two of us, lol. I'm the one doing the DMG for our group for Otakon. I've been putting together ideas and breaking down the costume, but finding the right materials..oy. That hat looks like a pain, lol.

(woo, 200th post!)

Last edited by CelesDragon : 01-28-2003 at 09:41 PM.
CelesDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2003, 04:06 PM   #14
SailorAndromeda
is eating your cake.

Yeah, the finding of materials is rough. I might have an idea for the hat, but I won't know until I try it. Good luck with yours! We'll have to get together for a photo, if we get them done ^^
SailorAndromeda is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2003, 10:47 PM   #15
digikoomi

Here~ watashi Bakura. but dont know when we want to do it...
digikoomi is offline   Reply With Quote