Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > General Cosplay Chat

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 11-14-2009, 04:41 PM   #796
Chaletica
[laughs]

I guess I am the weird, shy and geeky, but nice and funny girl that loves Nintendo games and anime. I can hang out with different groups of people, but we don't really have "groups" or "cliques" at my school. As for clothes, I guess I wear pretty "regular" stuff.. whatever that means. However, I'm planning to buy special T-shirts from internet shops some day...

I'm also probably about the only person at school that knows what a "meme" is. Or a "forum".
Chaletica is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 11-14-2009, 04:52 PM   #797
Phanari
Phanari Rhun

I'm a girl who likes taking nothing.....and from it creating something. Especially somthing unusual and pretty. Like costumes!
Phanari is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-14-2009, 04:55 PM   #798
protochris
Hope Rides Alone

I record bands.
Unread 11-14-2009, 05:18 PM   #799
SuperMoyashi365
will exorcise for food

well, i'm... Liz xP
if i had to describe myself i would say:
i'm a 15 year old Sophomore in high school. even if u tried, you couldn't fit me in one stereotype cuz im a mix of almost anything *thumbs up* i think the closest u could get for me iz anime freak xP. i cnt say i'm an outcast, but im not the most popular girl in school either. i have a small group of friends that im around almost constantly, they're like family to me and i love every one of them. i also have a lot of aquaintances and every person i hang out with iz someone who iz completely comfortable with themselves =) im kinda shy and i rarely talk to sumone unless they approach me first, but if u get me to start talking i could talk for hours! i also get along with my family very well and i have a little brother who iz also into anime, but not NEARLY as much as me xD i also have a sister (we tend to kind of clash a lot) and i live with my mom. i also have two kitties x3 but im more of a dog person. music iz my passion other than anime, manga and cosplay. i dnt play any instruments but i do sing a little xP i listen to almost anything but i mainly stick to alternative, techno, industrial, j-rock/pop and 90's. i luv to draw and i have been drawing seriously for around 3 years =D im not too good but i get better almost every day, i guess xP if u wanna check it out, my dA account iz www.caged-birds.deviantart.com i'm too lazy to set up a link xP my style iz nothing flashy, i stick to jeans, t-shirt, sweatshirt, and converse. you could say my style iz punk or sumthing like that. i always have accessories on too (earrings, bracelets, necklaces, etc.) and i wear eyeliner and mascara for makeup (and some days a little eye shadow). i am also single

holy crap i wrote a lot O.o if u read all that, u get a cookie! *hands out cookie*
SuperMoyashi365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-14-2009, 05:36 PM   #800
Geekies
Geekie Stars

Who am I when I'm not cosplaying?
A bigger loser than when I'm cosplaying. >.<;;
I say this mostly because when I cosplay I attempt to act as the person I'm cosplaying as. Thus out of cosplay, I'm simply a 16 year old no one...?
I don't know...
Good question.

Cosplay motto:
Fun > Effort > Recognizable > Accuracy > Everything else

If you're not having fun, then why do it, right?
Geekies is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-14-2009, 09:31 PM   #801
-Alicè-
-Lost in my own world-

Well i tend to hang out with the theater crowd and my friends brothers group aka organization 13 :P I wear WAY to much black to be healthy and giggle uncontrollobly at random moments (I get called bipolor ALOT). I write a ton and am curently in the prosses of writing and editing a novel. I hate spelling so I have my amazing english teacher check over everything I write. I am a photography who's in love with cross prossesing, it just makes everything seem...BRIGHTER! Sometimes I scare people. I get called Ashi, and Number 14.

The Little Mermaid - Ariel (95% Finished)
My Little Pony - Rarity (85% Finished)
Blindsprings - Tammy (10% Finished)

Do you have a tumblr? I follow back!
http://musesofspace.tumblr.com/
-Alicè- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-15-2009, 01:45 AM   #802
fivewarriors

training martial arts, hanging with friends
fivewarriors is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-08-2009, 12:01 PM   #803
RingoLuvApples
♥HIDAKA MITSUHIRO&amp;amp;#

I support this thread!

When im not in cosplay, im a typical teenager owo;
i mean i go to highschool play sports, go to dance class study for test.
In cosplay i tend to be a tad more open, like out going because the group of people understand me more but like at school unless im with friends im really shy and tend to not talk very much.
RingoLuvApples is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-08-2009, 12:03 PM   #804
Giant Alucard
DooD, it is Glorious!

When I'm not cosplaying I'm a contractor for the military, a professional and yet still a huge dork, lol. I work out like mad and hang out with friends (pretty much all are dorks themselves). Currently balancing the gym, new costumes, and trying to finish 3 books plus all the art I'm behind on. Good times more or less.

Spartan - 300
Riddick - Chronicles of Riddick
Rios - Army of Two
Lister - Red Dwarf
Junpei - Megatokyo
Luchadore - Nuff Said
Giant Alucard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-08-2009, 08:23 PM   #805
Sprinkle

When I'm not cosplaying, I'm an average nerd who is MUCH less happy than when he is cosplaying. I go to classes, work, and think about the how's/what's of cosplay.
Unread 12-08-2009, 08:38 PM   #806
Janeru-Chan
Sharp Cardboard Shuriken~

When im not cosplaying, im really shy.. i don't really talk much at school. i have like 3 friends that i don't know extremely well.. umm.. I love music and im in band i play the Bass Clarinet, Clarinet and the Trumpet.. Soon im taking Piano Lessons.. I like to travel.. i really wished i had more friends that liked anime.. cus i really dont have anyone to talk about cosplaying with.

-{Anime North 2012}-
-Kyouko Sakura {Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica}-
-Lickitung Gijinka {Pokemon}-
-Ichigo!Cafe Ver.{Tokyo Mew Mew}-
-Sailor Mercury{Sailor Moon}-
-Ion Fortuna {Trinity Blood}-

Janeru-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-08-2009, 08:44 PM   #807
hourqueen
To Boldly Go..

I'm the shy girl at the back of the room who every one thinks is emo or is gonna beat them up. I have no idea why though, I don't talk to anyone so they have no idea who I am. "OTL I have a few friends, and one best friend.
Unread 12-08-2009, 11:48 PM   #808
ShadowSquall

Hmmm this ones hard to say, I'm a Jock just as much as I am a Nerd. I'm antisocial and yet get quite hyper with friends. I love playing a good fighting game but would prefer to fight IRL. I go to college but would rather just drive a Semi for a living. I work construction and landscaping for the time being. Dogs>cats. Half my friends are Gamers/Otaku and the other half won't miss a day of football. On that note I don't watch sports, I play them.
Guess you could say I have two personalities in a sense...
In Otaku terms I'm like both Sasuke and Naruto (Without the high voice). lol
ShadowSquall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-09-2009, 12:35 AM   #809
Luigi985

Hmm Good Question.

I guess im a workaholic and a grearhead. When not at work im usually messing with my cars. other than that is usually a little cosplay.
Luigi985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-09-2009, 02:01 AM   #810
Captain Planet
Registered Planet

Even though I don't like school, I can't shake away the feeling that I am and will forever remain a student, kind of worked on the aloof side a bit, I still daydream from time to time even if I'm mostly distracted by ''work'' now.

The biomechanics of the human body have been a source of fascination since before the day I was tall enough to do the simplest form of attack on my dad's punching bag.

I wish I was more fluent in Mathematics. Despite the fact that I find too many thoughts and concepts to be abstract beyond the point where they can be conveyed in numbers... I believe it is only because our very nature is inevitably too limited to even be capable of conceiving the existence of all necessary variables in several ''fundamental equations of life'' for us to be able to accurately assess any form of logic behind sets of beliefs (read: theories).

I'm the kind of guy that, when asked ''who are you'' in a topic, will lose himself trying to sum it up only to fail miserably after realizing 3 paragraphs were written down.

To ACTUALLY sum it up; I'm not any different than when I cosplay, only, when I cosplay, I'm being specific facets of myself instead of all of who I am given I find I related to some levels with all the characters I've cosplayed.

So... I guess I'm the same as when I cosplay, only, as if ''I'd cosplay all my characters - potentially simultaneously or not - and a lil more than that!''.

Really it's.. not as complicated as it sounds. <.<

O and I'm a bit insomniac. Which I am NOT when I cosplay, since I'm usually TIRED AS HELL after a day of non-stop walking, monkeying/running around on a ''normal'' con-day!
Captain Planet is offline   Reply With Quote