Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > General Cosplay Chat

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 08-14-2005, 11:55 AM   #76
Number_09

Hmmm... I'm a band nerd. I play trumpet in my school's concert band and school board wind ensemble. I also play guitar, bass, and most other brass instruments fairly competantly.

My "style" closely resembles skater, I guess. Red, black and jeans is my main colour scheme. I'm also an accesory whore. XD

Other fandoms I'm into, other than anime, manga and cosplay, are Star Trek, Stargate, the Twilight Zone (original) and just really nerdy sci-fi things in general.

Almost all of my friends are musical and most of them play in band. A lot of people at my school knows me as "that crazy trumpet girl who's good at drawing" and most band people from other schools knows me as "the crazy trumpet girl with the cat ears." I'm fairly well known in my school board because of my involvement in all things music.

That's all I guess... :-P

Unread 08-14-2005, 12:37 PM   #77
Shinigami_Mimi
Let The Light Shine On Me

Let's see. XD Me outside of cosplaying? Well, I'm an anime otaku so of course I'll always be carrying a manga, watching anime on tv, drawing, whatever. XD So ppl can tell right away I'm a fan. ^^ And ppl always say they can tell by my voice and attitude that I'm a fan. o.o Kinda odd.

Style of clothing? XD Normal. XD You know jeans and these cute t-shirts with lil characters on them. ^^;; What can I say? I like cute clothing. Really, my social group can be anyone who's nice. XD Or ppl who like anime. If they don't like it I eventually make them become fans. ^^

And I guess the type of person I am is a very hyper, childish anime fan. XD I hang out with other good friends who love the same things as me, and randomly when not working -_-; I'll have fun with them, or draw, write, listen to international music, make cosplays, play video games, take random photography piccies(I know I suck XD), be online, etc. ^^; Gah, my life sounds so boring when I'm writing it down. XD XD Lol.
Unread 08-15-2005, 03:10 AM   #78
Natty Dread
Useless

i am one of the two wierdos at school. tho there are a few who scorn us, me and my buddy are usually readily accepted. we can be usually found walking about with lit incence, dancing in the hallways, and convincing teachers to let us take thier picture wearing my bunny hat (white beaner cap with two long rabbit ears). i am specifically known as 'that wierd girl who likes chinese cartoons' . i hate living in a small, 99% white community. all these rednecks.
Natty Dread is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2005, 07:42 AM   #79
DarknessSummit
Like a Rock Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie_bedell
i am one of the two wierdos at school. tho there are a few who scorn us, me and my buddy are usually readily accepted. we can be usually found walking about with lit incence, dancing in the hallways, and convincing teachers to let us take thier picture wearing my bunny hat (white beaner cap with two long rabbit ears). i am specifically known as 'that wierd girl who likes chinese cartoons' . i hate living in a small, 99% white community. all these rednecks.
well its the same here in longisland newyork, the surburban attitude, they think they are cool and are all that, but their not, although its not that big of a white community, most are white, and many racists-.-
Animeboston?
OTAKON

Upcoming costumes:
cursed seal 2 sakon
laguna loire?
amano itachi?
DarknessSummit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2005, 09:51 PM   #80
Michi
I'm genie for your wish
Forum Moderator

A college student and part-time worker. I'm studying Psychology/Behavorial Science and Japanese at my local college twice a week, and leave the rest of the week open for work. :P

Facebook / Twitter / Website / Tumblr

Next Event: J-Pop Summit Festival in San Francisco, CA (July 19-20)
Michi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2005, 09:59 PM   #81
KTMonkeyJ
Pokemon fan for life!

When I'm not cosplaying...
I'm an art student, major in animation, i'm always drawing, painting, or model 3d characters, my goal is to make my own animated films.
I have enough friends that i can count on, i hang out at school a lot, cuz school is my second home.
I wear casual clothes, i like to collect bags, and i like to watch pokemon every saturday morning.
Unread 08-15-2005, 10:08 PM   #82
heroLink
tune in turn on droup out

I like to classify myself as a cool nerd. I have friends in most of the groups at school, but I have a few select friends that I hang out with (lucky people XD). the cool nerd thing comes up when I am in social situations., where people would have no idea that they were talking to a nerd. But once I lure them closer, I relveal my fascination with Video Games, anime and Star Wars. I've never met anyone who really cared, and I assume that most of the girls are just awestruck by my dashing good looks(AHAHAHA!). Mostly I wear jeans or black pants with either a video game shirt, a band shirt, or a polo shirt. mostly we can be seen playing our DS's. Tomorrow I am bringing my big fat old grey gameboy with Pokémon Blue.

myspace.com/herolink
heroLink is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-16-2005, 02:48 AM   #83
KTMonkeyJ
Pokemon fan for life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroLink
I like to classify myself as a cool nerd. I have friends in most of the groups at school, but I have a few select friends that I hang out with (lucky people XD). the cool nerd thing comes up when I am in social situations., where people would have no idea that they were talking to a nerd. But once I lure them closer, I relveal my fascination with Video Games, anime and Star Wars. I've never met anyone who really cared, and I assume that most of the girls are just awestruck by my dashing good looks(AHAHAHA!). Mostly I wear jeans or black pants with either a video game shirt, a band shirt, or a polo shirt. mostly we can be seen playing our DS's. Tomorrow I am bringing my big fat old grey gameboy with Pokémon Blue.
Cool nerd is definitely cool!
and thumbs up for your old school gameboy and pokemon blue, woot!!
Unread 08-16-2005, 05:22 AM   #84
Okitasan
yo.

Find my myspace or livejournal and you will find out! XD

LiveJournal
Okitasan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-16-2005, 06:15 AM   #85
Natty Dread
Useless

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarknessSummit
well its the same here in longisland newyork, the surburban attitude, they think they are cool and are all that, but their not, although its not that big of a white community, most are white, and many racists-.-
there are some that i would like to drag to a convention so that they would be the minority
Natty Dread is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-16-2005, 07:16 AM   #86
Flipper
Australian Cosplayer

Well, I'm an IT student and classical pianist. So at Uni all my friends are (nerdy) males who are terribly shy of females (so why they hang around me, I have no clue) and are increibly witty! ^_^

And with my piano, people I mix with are very mixed. Some are drama students, one guy runs his own IT firm, and then alot of them are retired and just love classical music~

So yes, I'm not sure what social group I'd be placed in ^^?
Unread 08-16-2005, 08:49 PM   #87
halfdemongurl

I dont belong to a "social group" i try my best to hang out with every one, whoever likes the same music, or same ideas, or likes anime, ect.

I wear a bunch of differant clothing all the time, sometimes i'll even wear my cosplay stuff.

If any thing i like hanging out with my close friends, we do stuid stuff, skate board (try to) go online... the usual.
Black Rock - Black Rock Shooter
Barnaby Brooks Jr - Tiger & Bunny
Joey Wheeler - Yugioh
CosplayNyan
halfdemongurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2005, 12:35 AM   #88
Fyremistress
Beautysmirror.com

Im a manager of a plus sized teen mall store. My girls that work for me love to see my costumes when halloween comes around, and are currently being driven up the wall with Dragon con talk.

I like music, dancing, clubbing, my kitty, the internet *addict*, makeup and want to eventually go back to school to learn theater makeup professionally.

My boyfriend who also cosplays is a web designer who spends most of his time in his own lil geek world of CS and WOW.
Unread 04-29-2007, 03:50 PM   #89
~ashe~ffxii
Lady Ashe

At school I'm a loner, I don't talk to anyone cause most of them are snobs so ya no one really likes me but that's alright cause I got friends out of school. I get lots of my clothes from japan or I make them because I want to be a fashion designer and my friends refer to me as the evil little girl because I come accross as a very weak person but I am very strong. I'm pretty much the opposite of what I am in school. So I run around and stuff ah good times lol.
Saturday- Female Alto Saotome / Leo (Dance- Meiko/Sheryl Nome)
Sunday- Daenerys / Elie

http://o0ladyashe0o.deviantart.com/
~ashe~ffxii is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-29-2007, 03:54 PM   #90
~ashe~ffxii
Lady Ashe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyremistress View Post
Im a manager of a plus sized teen mall store. My girls that work for me love to see my costumes when halloween comes around, and are currently being driven up the wall with Dragon con talk.

I like music, dancing, clubbing, my kitty, the internet *addict*, makeup and want to eventually go back to school to learn theater makeup professionally.

My boyfriend who also cosplays is a web designer who spends most of his time in his own lil geek world of CS and WOW.
Who dosen't love music and dancing *high five*
Saturday- Female Alto Saotome / Leo (Dance- Meiko/Sheryl Nome)
Sunday- Daenerys / Elie

http://o0ladyashe0o.deviantart.com/
~ashe~ffxii is offline   Reply With Quote