Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > General Cosplay Chat

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 04-30-2013, 10:07 PM   #1111
Ilafatyu
That guy

21 years old, but for all my world experience, I may as well be twelve. I'm a community college graduate and a bagger at a grocery store. Not much about me stands out. I dress like a high school kid who doesn't want to be noticed at the back of the classroom.

I like to think of myself as easygoing and helpful. I get a sick thrill from solving problems. I can be an asshole. A quiet one. My personality is contradictory and I don't think any further explanation is necessary. My talents/traits/hobbies/whatever have been compared to magic cookie bars. Just dump everything into a pan and bake at 350 until the top is crispy.

What else? I have a dog (Jordi, standard poodle, cream, 6 years) and I refuse to pay for a haircut. I have a razor, I can do it myself. Band Aids are ten cents a pop. Even if I cut every finger I'll still be ahead, and it'll look how I want it anyway.

facebook // tumblr
Want to help create a US anime convention map?
PM me your local conventions to add to the map

COSPLAYS IN PROGRESS
Lie Ren (RWBY) - 3%
Connie (SnK) - 1%
Ilafatyu is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 04-30-2013, 10:37 PM   #1112
danielvutran
prinny dood!

im a pretty sarcastical logical jokester, probbly top1-5% @ everything i do, i hang out in vent with some bros i met online and real life friends, i prefer to stay indoors and go on comp (who doesnt nowadays) though i do go out every blue moon to hang out, i'm 23, a CS major, will prob grad by 26, though im planning to retire before then

edit: o ya and no pets since no one in our family wants to clean poop, though i'd love a corgi (or an alpaca keke)

Last edited by danielvutran : 04-30-2013 at 10:48 PM.
danielvutran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2013, 11:29 PM   #1113
lillybearbutt
Riri

I am a chemist by day! Mainly analytical.. none of that synthetic stuff lol.

Got a Masters in Chemistry, love to play RPG games, I have a cat that's a dog... I crochet geeky shit. and I totally sound like an old 27 yr old woman who totally put 26 at first because I forgot how old I was for a second...

I have a pretty dark sense of humor sometimes though sometimes not on purpose.., but in the end I laugh at everything and am pretty easy going. Love to go out and hang out with friends, but also cherish any time I get to stay inside just watching TV and laying around.
DA
lillybearbutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2013, 03:24 AM   #1114
foxy
Professional Catgirl :)

I work at an animal rescue center by day, but by night transform into my alter ego of gaming/costuming/artist gal (not necessarily in this order, and sometimes attempting all three at once) geekery

Mid 30s with a degree in Biochemistry and a further degree in Environmental Science and disproving the old adage that you're *either* artistic or scientific. Silly sense of humour which doesn't go at all with my liking of gothic music and fashion.

That's me in a nutshell. Though it would be a pretty big nutshell to fit all the diverse things in. And probably a black nutshell with frilly lace trim
foxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2013, 10:37 AM   #1115
why_00
Emileigh

I'm a 21 year old college student majoring in visual arts and biology. I work as a Mcdonalds manager which allows me to have a wonderfully flexible schedule to fit the needs of college and whatever convention I want to go to.

I frequently get told that I look like I'm 15, people generally don't believe me when I say otherwise.
I'm introverted and prefer to keep a quiet lifestyle. I only have a couple friends plus an amazing boyfriend, however I am starting to branch out my social circle a tiny bit.

If you've never heard of the MBTI theory or the Meyer-Briggs test, then you should look it up because it's pretty much the most accurate personality test out there. It types me as INTJ and I have to agree with just about all of it. Anything anyone would want to know personality wise about me is on there.

As far as hobbies go I like anything artistic. Drawing, painting, photography, ceramics, metal working, cosplay, etc... most of my time is spent devoted towards making new things cosplay related or just for my own enjoyment.
Other things I love doing though are reading, swimming, wake boarding, camping, hanging out with friends, and of course, surfing the internet
Tumblr

Upcoming cosplays:
- Kyoko Sakura - Puella Magi Madoka Magica - Finished!
- Raven - Teen Titans - Finished!
- Dragon Kid - Tiger & Bunny - In progress - to be finished sometime next year
- Crysta - Ferngully - To be decided
why_00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2013, 12:53 PM   #1116
zeochan
Bucky take the wheel

Zeo is a 19 year old high school graduate who is currently studying French. I'd also love to learn how to speak Russian. I love sports; especially hockey and baseball (go Habs, Leafs and Jays). I love travelling; and wanting to go to Greece someday and visit Italy and France with my sister someday too.
I love reading and listening to music (who doesn't?). If you were to hang to me, i'm a bit shy and quiet at first but if I get to know you better i'll open up and sometimes I get hyper.
I usually get mistaken for a 12 year old since i'm short for my age and I don't really look my age -3-. That's pretty much it, so yeah nothing special.

Scarlet Witch (Avengers 2) - Finished!
Black Widow (Captain America 2) - In progress
Winter Soldier (Captain America 2) - On hold

Others:
Black Widow (civilian alternate) - In progress, 20%
Black Widow (civilian alternate #2) - On hold
zeochan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2013, 01:09 PM   #1117
Naiagu
That one cosplayer

When I'm not cosplaying I am a 23 year old Quality Assurance tester, trying to work my way up into the game industry. I work at a mobile gaming company called Glu. I have a Bachelors Degree in Media Arts and Animation. I live with other industry professionals at the moment, like a programmer from kixeye and my bf who is a customer support guy for namco.

Other than cosplay my hobbies include collecting both manga and tiny petite figures, also writing. I am not a social butterfly but my friends who are also big title names at animation/game companies usually gather for mexican nights where we bring out our inner mexican. (Those have turned into cosplay working nights at the moment). I'm pretty easy going and a good listener from what I am told. I'm pretty organized and end up helping my friends manage their money (I guess that means I'm trust worthy).

I come from a huge family, I have 6 siblings so I'd say I'm a family woman. I do everything in my power to help out when my family needs me. My family always comes first before any luxuries. Other than that... my moms friends keep asking me if I have finished school. (They always mean High school) I've been told I look 16.
Sayaka (Puella Magi).....Progress 10%
Haruhi (OHSHC)............Progress 100%
Ruby (RWBY)...............Progress 80%

Cons for 2014:
Sac Anime Winter, AOD, NorCal Gathering Spring, Kraken Spring, EBRC Picnic, JPOP Summit, NorCal Gathering Summer, Magical Girls Gathering, Sac Anime Summer, Yaoi Con, Kraken Winter

Contact me: Tumblr, DA, FB Fan Page, Skype: Naiagu

Last edited by Naiagu : 05-01-2013 at 01:11 PM.
Naiagu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2013, 04:35 PM   #1118
Scorpion89
The Master

Simple I'm a Homo Sapien
Unread 05-03-2013, 06:00 PM   #1119
Karawr

I'm a part time Operating Technician at a local CBS news station and a student assistant in a New Media class at a Vocational School. I tend to wear dresses with belts, scarves, leggings, knee high boots and hats, though sometimes I dip into my old skinny jeans, geek shirt, converse and cardigan high school self. I'm all over the place haha! I play Dungeons and Dragons every Friday and I like venturing to comic book stores and buying out the place. During my free time I watch things like Doctor Who or Supernatural, live in tumblr and play numerous video games.
Karawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-04-2013, 01:01 AM   #1120
animejunkie
Crossplay is awesome

Outside of cosplay (or in my case, crossplay) I'm just a 30 year old who works in a warehouse and generally prefers jeans and a tshirt 9 times out of 10. I'm also a big sports fan (Angels, Lakers, Ducks, Broncos) and enjoy going to games when I can. I like to hang out with friends as much as possible, you know nothing special
Sakura Con
Wonder Con
Anime Expo
animejunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-04-2013, 01:34 AM   #1121
animazn

Just your average asian school girl about to graduate Most of the time I'm stressing about getting into college(yes college not university I'm not that smart). I talk about cosplay and anime a lot. Big big BIG Canucks fan. I love watching and playing hockey. Let's see I perform in my school's productions and I play the ukulele. Christian and darn proud of it. In my free time I watch/rewatch animes and play/replay video games.

Cosplay Page
Cosplays 2014:
Kirito-Gun Gale Online 30%
Akihito(dance version)-KNK 90%
Akihito(school version)-KNK 0%
Veigar-League of Legends 0%
Zabuza-Naruto 0%
Hikaru Hitachiin-OHHC 80%
Haru(Fem version)-Free! 10%
Ping-Mulan 30%
Sandwich-kun-SAO 10%
animazn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-04-2013, 10:37 AM   #1122
Akahime
Red Princess

I'm a 25-year-old state worker, working for the Department of Corrections. Friends with people who once and a while parties and clubs, who used to be a binge drinker but stopped. I'm a Hmong female who never had a romantic relationship (at least they don't count). I am a person who loves Asian history and their cultures, am fluent (in different ways) of four languages (including English) and proud of my Shaman religion and traditional cultures (even though some of the traditional things can piss me off, I'm still proud of where my history and culture came from). I'm just a girl who loves to play video games, watch anime and read manga, loves photography and nature, go biking, go fishing, go hiking and camping, adores animals, and loves to watch Wu Xia films as much as she can. A sister to four other sisters and four brothers, the rebel of the siblings, the loudest person you'll probably ever hear in a long while --that's me when I'm not cosplaying. : )
Quina (FFIX), Kat (Gravity Rush), Nausicaš (Nausicaš of the Valley of the Wind)?, Cheria (Tales of Graces)?, Tia of Avalon Code, Lan Fan of Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood, Kyoko of Skip Beat!, Monster Hunter?

Next cons: Midoricon, Anime Fusion?
Cosplayer and photographer. Follow me at my DA, twitter, or my tumblr!
Akahime is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-04-2013, 11:46 AM   #1123
Shabranigdo

Hmm, let's see. When not doing cosplay and con stuff, I'm a 27-year-old working for the Canadian government. A Muslim man who's not religious and loves to party with friends.
Unread 05-04-2013, 11:55 AM   #1124
touchmon
Make All The Things!

Let's see, I'm 21 and currently finishing up my junior year of undergrad in psychology. I'm pretty quiet and introverted except with friends when I get more open and loud. I'm pretty sarcastic and I tend to overthink things a lot. I love writing fiction stories, books are amazing and I play a lot of JRPGs. I actually feel like I'm pretty boring outside of cosplay. Lol.

~DA~ ~Facebook~ ~WorldCosplay~~Cure~ ~ACP~
Quote:
Originally Posted by .PapercutSenvy.
...You are now dubbed the Persona ninja.

touchmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-05-2013, 08:28 AM   #1125
Larcenciel
Seeking Misuzu Kamio.

A transgender mess.

Personality wise, I am a caring, fun-loving person, who tries to keep people smiling.

Cosplay 1: Sailor Venus (Commissioner failed to make 4 month deadline)
Update: August 10th.... still nothing.

Reality: Recycled or no cosplay at all. Got to love commissioning! Thanks everyone!! Serious thanks to Dulcinea, who actually made the deadline for the accessories far in advance and of outstanding quality. Sucks they won't be used.
Larcenciel is offline   Reply With Quote