Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 07-31-2007, 10:26 AM   #91
Merushi
Honest Cosplay Elitist

well, i don't live IN indiana, but I live across the river from it. It'll only take me 10 minutes to get from my house to the other side of the ohio river.

Future Cosplay-
Rukia Kuchiki Bleach AnimeCon07
Kairi KH2 Anime Expo08
Kairi KH2 Otakon08
Misa Amane Otakon08
Rukia Kuchiki Otakon08

Want me in one of your skits? I'd love to be in one with you! *7 years of acting*
Otakon 08 skit offers open!
Merushi is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 08-02-2007, 12:16 AM   #92
random_person
Retareded_Cosplayer

looks like i'm going every day!! i hope to see you there!!

ps does anyone have cosspace ?

PM me if you want one

Cons:
Ikasucon (Fort Wayne, IN) - August 10th-12th, 2007
random_person is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-05-2007, 01:19 PM   #93
random_person
Retareded_Cosplayer

this thread kinda died lol

PM me if you want one

Cons:
Ikasucon (Fort Wayne, IN) - August 10th-12th, 2007
random_person is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-05-2007, 11:23 PM   #94
AVAAntares
Sewing = 1/2 (Battle)

That's because we're all so busy trying to get ready for Ikasucon and GenCon that we don't have much time to post. ;-)

www.AndSewingIsHalfTheBattle.com
いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい
"Truth does not become more true by virtue of the fact that the entire world agrees with it, nor less so even if the whole world disagrees with it." Maimonides
AVAAntares is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-09-2007, 12:06 PM   #95
Shokora
O Tannenbaum...

WOOT, only 6 more days til I show up in INDY So technically I shouldn't be on this thread....I was from Illinois and now I've moved to Florida....but the GenCon threads have all died off, so this is the best place to find other GenCon-goers, lol So on Saturday, I'll be the Sister Noelle, artbook version from Trinity Blood hanging out with the anime version of Astharoche Asran. Please say hi and let me know who you are!!!!!
Fruits Basket: Hatori Sohma
Hetalia: WW2 Greatcoat Germany (manga)
Kuroshitsuji: Sebastian Michaelis
Shokora is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-09-2007, 04:30 PM   #96
SummonerYuna
Perfectly Imperfect

I know you guys are all probably set on talking about Ikasucon, but I had something I thought would be good to bring up here.

A friend and I are planning on holding an event some time in the future (sooner than later, hopefully) in the area around Michigan City. Right now, we're planning on Michigan City, but we're only in the early stages of planning. I was wondering if you guys had any ideas about what should happen, or maybe things that you'd like to see there?

I'm asking this group especially because some of you guys are probably the most likely to show, sense you're closer. (Not that I'm saying "You live in Indiana! You HAVE to go!" or anything. ^^') Like I said before, we're in the early stages of planning, so any additions you guys would be fun is best brought up now, so it doesn't catch us off guard...

So far, we've just thought that it would be Fruits(Harajuku Street Style)/Cosplay themed. But again, that's still not concrete, either.

Any thing you guys would like to see?
Unread 08-10-2007, 04:27 PM   #97
InstantOatmeal

Alright, I'm a total n00b on this site and this is my first forum post, but I would love to announce to everyone that I'm gonna be cosplaying for the first time at Gen Con this year. W00t! I'll only be going Saturday and Sunday and I may only be cosplaying on Saturday, depending on how I like it. But dudes and dudettes, I'd totally love to meet up with some of you guys. XD

I'll be cosplaying as Lady/Mary from Devil May Cry 3.

(PS: This is my dream topic. I was all "Noooo! No one's gonna be cosplaying in Indiana! Whhhhyyy?!" XD)
InstantOatmeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-12-2007, 08:53 PM   #98
borzou
Tape Measure Guy

Instant Oatmeal: Welcome to Cosplay.com I hope you enjoy yourself at Gen Con.

Summoner Yuna: Depends on the event. What did you have in mind?

Shokora: Awesome.

To everyone else that's going to Gen Con (+ the people above):

If you want to set up a gathering, I think Saturday might be the best day. The question is, what time?
borzou is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-12-2007, 11:58 PM   #99
InstantOatmeal

Thank you so much, Borzou!
Maybe sometime around the costume parade would be most convenient to gather, you know? Granted, this is also my first Con, so...I might be suggesting something entirely stupid without realizing it.
XD

My DA
http://instantoatmeal13.deviantart.com
Unread 08-13-2007, 01:12 AM   #100
AVAAntares
Sewing = 1/2 (Battle)

Regarding GenCon: A Saturday gathering may not be convenient for those of us who are being judged in the Masquerade, but we'll try to wave if we see any of you in the hallways.

I think I'm going all four days, but apart from Saturday (we're competing in Gankutsuou) I have no idea what I'll be wearing when. I think True Dungeon is on Friday, which probably means FMA, since I can move a bit easier in that one. We might be cosplaying Name of the Wind on Thursday. Not sure yet.

Welcome, InstantOatmeal! There are actually quite a few Indiana cosplayers. Where in the state are you located?

"Truth does not become more true by virtue of the fact that the entire world agrees with it, nor less so even if the whole world disagrees with it." Maimonides
Unread 08-13-2007, 01:29 AM   #101
lydialestrange
Outgrabing Momerath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merushi View Post
well, i don't live IN indiana, but I live across the river from it. It'll only take me 10 minutes to get from my house to the other side of the ohio river.
Are you from Henderson/Evansville (like I am) or Lousiville/New Albany?
lydialestrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-13-2007, 01:45 PM   #102
InstantOatmeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVAAntares View Post

Welcome, InstantOatmeal! There are actually quite a few Indiana cosplayers. Where in the state are you located?
Thank you! I'm about 15 minutes East of Indianapolis, actually.

My DA
Unread 08-14-2007, 05:22 PM   #103
AVAAntares
Sewing = 1/2 (Battle)

Quote:
Originally Posted by InstantOatmeal View Post
Thank you! I'm about 15 minutes East of Indianapolis, actually.
Are you in the Greenfield area? I'm located near Wanamaker, in east/southeast Indy.

Anyone else going downtown tomorrow morning to camp for GenCon tickets?

Unread 08-14-2007, 08:51 PM   #104
soylatte
capricorn sheep

wow! i recently moved to mishawaka indiana a few months ago and i'm surprised and happy to find a whole thread of cosplayers from around here!

too bad i missed the conventions this summer~ i just started costuming again after taking a 3 year hiatus and would love to have some sewing buddies.

i used to do videogame characters and now i've been playing around with lolita inspired outfits and hope to do some ren/fantasy. also hope to find another game character i can pull off.

summeryuna: i'd love to do a "fruits" themed kind of thing. i'm really fascinated by offbeat fashions these days.

anyone else interested in doing any group thing please post. i yearn to belong to something! lol
soylatte is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2007, 09:30 PM   #105
InstantOatmeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVAAntares View Post
Are you in the Greenfield area? I'm located near Wanamaker, in east/southeast Indy.

Anyone else going downtown tomorrow morning to camp for GenCon tickets?
Yush, actually!

And I'm only able to go on Saturday and Sunday due to school starting TOMORROW (dammit.) My brother and I pre-ordered badges online. He'll be going as Wolfwood from Trigun, and one of my friends is going as Misa Misa on Saturday and Trish from DMC1 on Sunday, so keep an eye out for us!

My DA